Jump to topic:

Will Trump choose Rubio to be his Vice Presi

ofmega
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 3:24:55 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Think about it , After leading people to believe he is a racist, He chooses Marco Rubio to be his running mate and proves that Hillary and the liberal controlled news industry were lying.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 3:41:41 PM
At 6/10/2016 3:24:55 PM, ofmega wrote:
Think about it , After leading people to believe he is a racist, He chooses Marco Rubio to be his running mate and proves that Hillary and the liberal controlled news industry were lying.

Because he doesn't need to pander
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 3:49:23 PM

You think choosing Rubio as a VP means he is not raciest? That clinches it for you?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 4:15:14 PM

Trump has to be the most un-PC person ever to attempt politics.

There is absolutely zero chance he will have a Token of any race or gender.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 4:16:58 PM
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 4:52:09 PM
At 6/10/2016 4:15:14 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

He has a thing for eastern Europeans. Don't know who, but a funny speaking...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 4:52:50 PM
At 6/10/2016 4:52:09 PM, TBR wrote:

I'm still picking Christie for VP.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 5:16:04 PM
At 6/10/2016 4:52:50 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Yea... I think that ship has sailed.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 6:08:37 PM
At 6/10/2016 5:16:04 PM, TBR wrote:

I hope so
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 6:14:24 PM

Rubio has already said he wouldn't accept.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 6:32:41 PM
At 6/10/2016 5:16:04 PM, TBR wrote:

no!!!!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 6:35:38 PM
Sanders is up for grabs...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ofmega
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 3:04:54 AM
When Trump stands next to Chris Christie it seems that Trump is not chubby.

Trump is not opposed to imigrants he married 2 of them and his mother is one.
Trump dislikes illegal imigrants because they sneak into our country and dis-obey our laws, not because they are Mexican or Hispanic.
Trump's problem with Muslims is he still has not forgiven them for 9/11 . He was not advocating a perminant ban on all Muslims, he favors a policy where we check Muslims more thouroughly to make sure they are not terrorists.
So what do you people want , should he allow anyone who is not white or christian to cross our border and do all the crimes they want to here?
The democrats ( including those people in the news industry) Are telling us that Trump is as racist as Hitler. Their evidence to prove this is he is German, and he wants to make sure Mexicans and Muslims obey all our laws.
If he choses Marco Rubio to be VP he will have more evidence to prove he is not racist than the democrats have to prove he is.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 3:12:23 AM
That really isn't his style.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
ofmega
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 7:33:35 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I don't think this would be Trump's own idea, but that of an adviser who had more experience in politics.
A year ago I would tell you that Trump had no chance of winning because he was too rich, too arrogant, and had way more than his share of good luck.
They had to think up some way to fix that.
So to generate sympathy for Trump they would make the liberals do something that was not unlike using Trumped up charges to put Trump on trial for bigotry.
Trump does not really hate people who are different, just because they are different. He does not hate anyone just because they are Mexican, He feels anger towards the Mexicans who have snuck into our country and violated our laws, but plenty of other people feel that way .
Trump does not hate women either, he loves women, although he is not content to love only 1 woman for the rest of his life. Sure, he left Ivana, but she may hold some kind of a record for best treatment of an ex-wife.
Now I can understand why you liberals think he is a total scumbag, but there is a percentage of American voters who will tell you he has done nothing wrong.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 8:04:45 PM

I feel like most of the "good" choices would not accept the job. I do not know if Marco Rubio would even do it.

I feel like Sessions would be loyal to Trump, but Sessions is a lot more conservative than Trump.

I feel like Gingrich would be the choice to cater to the GOP and unite the party, but Trump wants to do what he wants to do.

I feel like Christie would be a good choice as Christie is more moderate like Trump. However with all the jokes about Trump humiliating Christie telling him to "get back on the plane" and the Christie standing behind Trump jokes, it may not work out so welll.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 9:59:02 AM

We will never know, because it is highly unlikely he will become the president.
Meh!
ofmega
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 11:00:32 AM
Well the plan seems to be working. Hillary is now on the same side as Obama, with the Muslims.
Obama's father was a Muslim.
Trump is on the side of the patriotic Americans. They have not forgiven the Muslims for 9/11 and ISIS keeps doing things that piss people off.
A good liberal is opposed to hate and anything associated with it. Therefore Hillary will have to remind us that only a few Muslims are terrorists, and the rest are not.
Hillary still believes we should not judge people by what their religion is, so if a Muslim wants a visa to enter the U.S. we have to give it to them.
If the Muslims of the world feel that America hates them, the majority of Americans will say " so what " besides they probably hate us already anyway.