Jump to topic:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz for VP

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 4:05:23 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Bernie has lost the primary. Many of us already know that, and have known that for differing periods of time. The only person who is completely oblivious to this fact though is Bernie Sanders, who after a substantial a** whipping in California is STILL promising to keep running until the Dem convention begins.....

Hillary beat Bernie, which we all saw coming. Bernie though rather then go down gracefully is now kicking and screaming like a child, doing anything he can to stay relevant in the race, even though both Obama and Elizabeth Warren have come out to endorse Hillary..... So, as a final and gigantic f*ck you to Bernie Sanders and those of his supporters still fueling his run for the nomination, Hillary Clinton should totally pick Debbie Wasserman Schultz as her VP.

Sanders hates this woman, and Sanders supporters hate her even more. Hell, Hillary Clinton fans are probably tired of her as well since Debbie represents all of the Sanders conspiracy theories he has pushed that the system is 'rigged' against him...... There is nobody that Sanders or Sanders supporters hate more than Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Not even Trump or Hillary herself.

So as a gigantic 'f*ck you' to Bernie Sanders.... As a gigantic 'go f*ck yourself' to all of Bernie's fans who still are pushing for him to stay in the race.... As a tremendous 'eat sh*t' message to the select Sanders supporters who represent the absolute worst of the millennial generation..... Hillary should pick Debbie W. Schultz as her VP. Bernie deserves to be disrespected at this point since even Cruz and Kasich were smart enough and honorable enough to realize they lost to Trump before bowing out of the race. Bernie has not done so and is now shooting his entire cause and his entire message in the foot by staying in the race way longer than he ever should have..... He had a good campaign, he certainly did better than anyone expected or will give him credit for, but he has worn out his welcome and his message, and deserves to get hit in the face with a dead fish.

And that dead fish..... Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz as VP.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 4:47:47 AM
hear! hear!

i, too, wish to end the career of two satan-worshipping professional politicians in one fell swoop.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 4:56:39 AM
At 6/11/2016 4:05:23 AM, imabench wrote:
Bernie has lost the primary. Many of us already know that, and have known that for differing periods of time. The only person who is completely oblivious to this fact though is Bernie Sanders, who after a substantial a** whipping in California is STILL promising to keep running until the Dem convention begins.....

Hillary beat Bernie, which we all saw coming. Bernie though rather then go down gracefully is now kicking and screaming like a child, doing anything he can to stay relevant in the race, even though both Obama and Elizabeth Warren have come out to endorse Hillary..... So, as a final and gigantic f*ck you to Bernie Sanders and those of his supporters still fueling his run for the nomination, Hillary Clinton should totally pick Debbie Wasserman Schultz as her VP.

Sanders hates this woman, and Sanders supporters hate her even more. Hell, Hillary Clinton fans are probably tired of her as well since Debbie represents all of the Sanders conspiracy theories he has pushed that the system is 'rigged' against him...... There is nobody that Sanders or Sanders supporters hate more than Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Not even Trump or Hillary herself.

So as a gigantic 'f*ck you' to Bernie Sanders.... As a gigantic 'go f*ck yourself' to all of Bernie's fans who still are pushing for him to stay in the race.... As a tremendous 'eat sh*t' message to the select Sanders supporters who represent the absolute worst of the millennial generation..... Hillary should pick Debbie W. Schultz as her VP. Bernie deserves to be disrespected at this point since even Cruz and Kasich were smart enough and honorable enough to realize they lost to Trump before bowing out of the race. Bernie has not done so and is now shooting his entire cause and his entire message in the foot by staying in the race way longer than he ever should have..... He had a good campaign, he certainly did better than anyone expected or will give him credit for, but he has worn out his welcome and his message, and deserves to get hit in the face with a dead fish.

And that dead fish..... Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz as VP.

substantial whooping? 2.5 million votes haven't been counted yet and over a million have been tossed. She beat him by 430k bites after those two occurrences... it will be shown he won California but a bit too late
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 5:29:06 AM
At 6/11/2016 4:56:39 AM, vortex86 wrote:

it will be shown he won California but a bit too late

^ And here we have a conspiracy-theorist Sanders supporter.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 4:52:59 PM
At 6/11/2016 5:29:06 AM, imabench wrote:

http://www.latimes.com...

Not a conspiracy theory. You can read about it yourself. .. calling me that makes you sound ignorant. I support Trump and there are plenty of articles about it
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 5:19:58 PM
DWS will not be Hillary's VP, because that would cost her the election. This is obvious to anyone with a brain in their head.
Tsar of DDO
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 5:39:23 PM
At 6/11/2016 5:19:58 PM, YYW wrote:
DWS will not be Hillary's VP, because that would cost her the election. This is obvious to anyone with a brain in their head.

I agree with this. To be honest, if DWS were her VP, even I might jump ship and vote Trump (or, more likely, Gary Johnson).
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 5:42:33 PM
At 6/11/2016 5:39:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

I agree with this. To be honest, if DWS were her VP, even I might jump ship and vote Trump (or, more likely, Gary Johnson).

I mean, it's never going to happen. And DWS is disgusting, whether you supported Hillary initially or not. Even Obama hates her.

It is a well known fact that when Obama was going to try to have her replaced, she made it clear that if he did, she would wage a PR campaign against him, calling him an antisemite and sexist. So, Obama deferred.... and I don't blame him. But even he knows she is toxic to the Democratic party.
Tsar of DDO
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 5:43:09 PM

This is from the same people that want Palin for Trump's VP...what the hell lol.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 5:43:40 PM
At 6/11/2016 5:42:33 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/11/2016 5:39:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

I mean, it's never going to happen. And DWS is disgusting, whether you supported Hillary initially or not. Even Obama hates her.

It is a well known fact that when Obama was going to try to have her replaced, she made it clear that if he did, she would wage a PR campaign against him, calling him an antisemite and sexist. So, Obama deferred.... and I don't blame him. But even he knows she is toxic to the Democratic party.

That I didn't know... that's disgusting.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 7:42:33 PM
At 6/11/2016 5:43:09 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

This is from the same people that want Palin for Trump's VP...what the hell lol.

Trump and Palin, now there's a combo destined to fail. (belly laugh)
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 7:46:25 PM
At 6/11/2016 4:47:47 AM, someloser wrote:
hear! hear!

i, too, wish to end the career of two satan-worshipping professional politicians in one fell swoop.

Honestly if we had a Democrat purge that would make my day, week, month, year, and probably life too.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 7:47:03 PM
At 6/11/2016 5:29:06 AM, imabench wrote:

HE STILL HAS A CHANCE DUDE JUST BECAUSE HE'S BEHIND IN EVERYTHING DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN'T WIN
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 5:10:47 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/11/2016 4:47:47 AM, someloser wrote:
hear! hear!

"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 1:00:12 AM
Seeing as she is looking like she will lose her seat and she may lose her chairmanship of the DNC, she is going to need a new job.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 1:02:31 AM
At 6/13/2016 1:00:12 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
Seeing as she is looking like she will lose her seat and she may lose her chairmanship of the DNC, she is going to need a new job.

Hopefully the court jester in Trump's white house.

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 1:23:44 AM
At 6/13/2016 1:02:31 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

She did it for the Obama White House, maybe she will do it for Trump or Hillary or whoever.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:08:36 AM
At 6/13/2016 1:23:44 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

She did it for the Obama White House, maybe she will do it for Trump or Hillary or whoever.

Yep. I am not a fan of that lying, corrupt bastard.

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 5:11:19 AM
At 6/13/2016 2:08:36 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

I have given more money to her opponent than I have given to candidates in my home state. I agree with you on this one.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:20:51 PM
At 6/13/2016 5:11:19 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

I have given more money to her opponent than I have given to candidates in my home state. I agree with you on this one.

+1

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 4:15:10 AM
At 6/13/2016 5:11:19 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Agreed. I do not like DWS at all!
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!