Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Why kill people in Orlando? here's why...

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 9:37:16 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Orlando, FL, at least 50 dead. Why?

http://youtu.be...

<Quran 4:101>

"Unbelievers are open enemies to you."

http://corpus.quran.com...

<Quran 49:10>

"Believers are but a single brotherhood."

http://corpus.quran.com...

Quran
2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until "religion is Allah"s," i.e. Islamic law rules all societies

"And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them " such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah"s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers."

Quran
3:28 Don"t take unbelievers as friends and allies, unless it is for "fear of them," i.e. deceptively for protection of oneself or of Islam

"Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends, rather than the believers " for whoso does that belongs not to Allah in anything " unless you have a fear of them. Allah warns you that You beware of Him, and unto Allah is the homecoming."

Quran
3:151 Allah will cast terror into the unbelievers" hearts

"We will cast into the hearts of the unbelievers terror, for that they have associated with Allah that for which He sent down never authority; their lodging shall be the Fire; evil is the lodging of the evildoers."

Quran
5:33 Crucify or amputate the hands and feet of those who make war against Allah and Muhammad

"This is the recompense of those who fight against Allah and His Messenger, and hasten about the earth, to do corruption there: they shall be slaughtered, or crucified, or their hands and feet shall alternately be struck off; or they shall be banished from the land. That is a degradation for them in this world; and in the world to come awaits them a mighty chastisement."

8:12 Allah will terrorize unbelievers; Muslims should behead them

"When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, "I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers" hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!""

Quran
8:39 Fight unbelievers until Islam reigns supreme.

"Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah"s entirely; then if they give over, surely Allah sees the things they do."

Quran
8:60 Make war against enemies of Allah

"Make ready for them whatever force and strings of horses you can, to terrify thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides them that you know not; Allah knows them. And whatsoever you expend in the way of Allah shall be repaid you in full; you will not be wronged."

Quran
9:5 Slay the idolaters

"Then, when the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayer, and pay the alms, then let them go their way; Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate."

Quran
9:73 Be harsh with unbelievers

"O Prophet, struggle with the unbelievers and hypocrites, and be thou harsh with them; their refuge is Gehenna " an evil homecoming!"

Quran
9:111 Paradise guaranteed to those who kill and are killed for Allah

"Allah has bought from the believers their selves and their possessions against the gift of Paradise; they fight in the way of Allah; they kill, and are killed; that is a promise binding upon Allah in the Torah, and the Gospel, and the Koran; and who fulfils his covenant truer than Allah? So rejoice in the bargain you have made with Him; that is the mighty triumph."

Quran
9:123 Fight the unbelievers, be harsh with them

"O believers, fight the unbelievers who are near to you; and let them find in you a harshness; and know that Allah is with the godfearing."

Quran
47:4 Behead and slaughter the unbelievers; take others captive

"When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then, when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds; then set them free, either by grace or ransom, till the war lays down its loads. So it shall be; and if Allah had willed, He would have avenged Himself upon them; but that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will not send their works astray."

Quran
48:29 Be merciful to believers, not unbelievers

"Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are hard against the unbelievers, merciful one to another."
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bhakun
Posts: 231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
bhakun
Posts: 231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.
bhakun
Posts: 231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:05:54 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

No, not really. You said "pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet." and that is demonstrability untrue.

Islam sucks. It is terrible. However, Christians seem very willing to just dismiss their own radicals while insisting that Islam owns them all. That is hypocritical
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:59:24 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 12:05:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

No, not really. You said "pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet." and that is demonstrability untrue.


Islam sucks. It is terrible. However, Christians seem very willing to just dismiss their own radicals while insisting that Islam owns them all. That is hypocritical

Both Christianity and Islam are net negatives but Islam is worse. There is more death and suffering in this world as a consequence of Islam than of Christianity.

If you disagree with that, provide sources that show that there is more death in this world from Christian radicals than Muslim radicals.

Regardless, why does it matter whether cancer is worse than AIDS or not? Are you trying to say the violence committed by Muslims in the name of Islam is acceptable?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:06:33 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 2:59:24 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:05:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

No, not really. You said "pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet." and that is demonstrability untrue.


Islam sucks. It is terrible. However, Christians seem very willing to just dismiss their own radicals while insisting that Islam owns them all. That is hypocritical

Both Christianity and Islam are net negatives but Islam is worse. There is more death and suffering in this world as a consequence of Islam than of Christianity.

If you disagree with that, provide sources that show that there is more death in this world from Christian radicals than Muslim radicals.

Regardless, why does it matter whether cancer is worse than AIDS or not? Are you trying to say the violence committed by Muslims in the name of Islam is acceptable?

Why just discuss radicals? Do you think we have gone to "war with Islam"? Do you think they are at war with us? Who is us? How many civilians have we killed?

https://www.iraqbodycount.org...

The body count is looking a little lopsided, and when put in that perspective, 50 dead looks a little myopic thinking.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:15:53 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 12:05:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

No, not really. You said "pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet." and that is demonstrability untrue.


Islam sucks. It is terrible. However, Christians seem very willing to just dismiss their own radicals while insisting that Islam owns them all. That is hypocritical

Here we go again. You lefties ALWAYS have to equate any kind of Christian so-called radicalism (show me where it exists) with the horrors of Islamic terrorism. Do you lefties hate western society so much that every time Islam causes trouble (every day), you have to knock the basic religion of western nations? This is such a sickness among your type. See Islam for what negativity it brings to the world. No one is out there doing what islamists do, in the name of Christianity. It only happens in the small minds of progressive liberals.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:23:05 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:15:53 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:05:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

No, not really. You said "pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet." and that is demonstrability untrue.


Islam sucks. It is terrible. However, Christians seem very willing to just dismiss their own radicals while insisting that Islam owns them all. That is hypocritical

Here we go again. You lefties ALWAYS have to equate any kind of Christian so-called radicalism (show me where it exists) with the horrors of Islamic terrorism. Do you lefties hate western society so much that every time Islam causes trouble (every day), you have to knock the basic religion of western nations? This is such a sickness among your type. See Islam for what negativity it brings to the world. No one is out there doing what islamists do, in the name of Christianity. It only happens in the small minds of progressive liberals.

So. To you the US is a Christian nation. Is that right?
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:38:10 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:23:05 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:15:53 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:05:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

No, not really. You said "pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet." and that is demonstrability untrue.


Islam sucks. It is terrible. However, Christians seem very willing to just dismiss their own radicals while insisting that Islam owns them all. That is hypocritical

Here we go again. You lefties ALWAYS have to equate any kind of Christian so-called radicalism (show me where it exists) with the horrors of Islamic terrorism. Do you lefties hate western society so much that every time Islam causes trouble (every day), you have to knock the basic religion of western nations? This is such a sickness among your type. See Islam for what negativity it brings to the world. No one is out there doing what islamists do, in the name of Christianity. It only happens in the small minds of progressive liberals.

So. To you the US is a Christian nation. Is that right?

It's far more Christian than any other religion, but not Christian in the way Poland or Italy might be .I'm not American nor a practicing Christian by the way. I will however acknowledge the truth about Islam and not unnecessarily criticize Christianity so it doesn't appear that I'm a racist, like so many lefties do.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:42:53 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:38:10 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:23:05 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:15:53 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:05:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

No, not really. You said "pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet." and that is demonstrability untrue.


Islam sucks. It is terrible. However, Christians seem very willing to just dismiss their own radicals while insisting that Islam owns them all. That is hypocritical

Here we go again. You lefties ALWAYS have to equate any kind of Christian so-called radicalism (show me where it exists) with the horrors of Islamic terrorism. Do you lefties hate western society so much that every time Islam causes trouble (every day), you have to knock the basic religion of western nations? This is such a sickness among your type. See Islam for what negativity it brings to the world. No one is out there doing what islamists do, in the name of Christianity. It only happens in the small minds of progressive liberals.

So. To you the US is a Christian nation. Is that right?

It's far more Christian than any other religion, but not Christian in the way Poland or Italy might be .I'm not American nor a practicing Christian by the way. I will however acknowledge the truth about Islam and not unnecessarily criticize Christianity so it doesn't appear that I'm a racist, like so many lefties do.

Christians in the US are more likely to (by absolute numbers) to be the terrorists to fear. If you are outside the US, and Muslim, you sure should fear Christian nations. The US has killed over 2 million Muslims since 9/11, and well in excess of 100k civilians. That is a body count that makes 50 dead seem trivial.

Now. I have Islam. I do. I think it is just awful. Never have I found a positive to say about it, but the amount of denial the average American Christian displays is humiliating to me. The outrage at these deaths is valid, but the massive deaths of "them" is just a big ho-hum. Wonder why they are soo pissed? Just look.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:50:45 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:42:53 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:10 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:23:05 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:15:53 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:05:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

No, not really. You said "pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet." and that is demonstrability untrue.


Islam sucks. It is terrible. However, Christians seem very willing to just dismiss their own radicals while insisting that Islam owns them all. That is hypocritical

Here we go again. You lefties ALWAYS have to equate any kind of Christian so-called radicalism (show me where it exists) with the horrors of Islamic terrorism. Do you lefties hate western society so much that every time Islam causes trouble (every day), you have to knock the basic religion of western nations? This is such a sickness among your type. See Islam for what negativity it brings to the world. No one is out there doing what islamists do, in the name of Christianity. It only happens in the small minds of progressive liberals.

So. To you the US is a Christian nation. Is that right?

It's far more Christian than any other religion, but not Christian in the way Poland or Italy might be .I'm not American nor a practicing Christian by the way. I will however acknowledge the truth about Islam and not unnecessarily criticize Christianity so it doesn't appear that I'm a racist, like so many lefties do.

Christians in the US are more likely to (by absolute numbers) to be the terrorists to fear. If you are outside the US, and Muslim, you sure should fear Christian nations. The US has killed over 2 million Muslims since 9/11, and well in excess of 100k civilians. That is a body count that makes 50 dead seem trivial.

Now. I have Islam. I do. I think it is just awful. Never have I found a positive to say about it, but the amount of denial the average American Christian displays is humiliating to me. The outrage at these deaths is valid, but the massive deaths of "them" is just a big ho-hum. Wonder why they are soo pissed? Just look.

The meddling and killing that the U.S. does is not in the name of Christianity or backed up by any Christian belief or doctrine. So, you can't use your argument.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:53:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

You forget that:
1. There are far more right-wingers than Muslims in America, so this is like saying "The black community doesn't have a crime problem, there are more white criminals than black criminals!"
2. If you look at a Wikipedia list of thwarted terror plots in the United States, you'd see that virtually all were attempted by Muslims, and that many of these plots would've yielded hundreds of deaths each. The government apparently does a much better job of preventing muslim terror attacks, so the number for Muslims is naturally lower.
https://en.wikipedia.org...

That being said, Brontoraptor does need to delete his account for good because he's little more than a spammer.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:56:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:50:45 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:42:53 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:10 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:23:05 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:15:53 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:05:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

No, not really. You said "pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet." and that is demonstrability untrue.


Islam sucks. It is terrible. However, Christians seem very willing to just dismiss their own radicals while insisting that Islam owns them all. That is hypocritical

Here we go again. You lefties ALWAYS have to equate any kind of Christian so-called radicalism (show me where it exists) with the horrors of Islamic terrorism. Do you lefties hate western society so much that every time Islam causes trouble (every day), you have to knock the basic religion of western nations? This is such a sickness among your type. See Islam for what negativity it brings to the world. No one is out there doing what islamists do, in the name of Christianity. It only happens in the small minds of progressive liberals.

So. To you the US is a Christian nation. Is that right?

It's far more Christian than any other religion, but not Christian in the way Poland or Italy might be .I'm not American nor a practicing Christian by the way. I will however acknowledge the truth about Islam and not unnecessarily criticize Christianity so it doesn't appear that I'm a racist, like so many lefties do.

Christians in the US are more likely to (by absolute numbers) to be the terrorists to fear. If you are outside the US, and Muslim, you sure should fear Christian nations. The US has killed over 2 million Muslims since 9/11, and well in excess of 100k civilians. That is a body count that makes 50 dead seem trivial.

Now. I have Islam. I do. I think it is just awful. Never have I found a positive to say about it, but the amount of denial the average American Christian displays is humiliating to me. The outrage at these deaths is valid, but the massive deaths of "them" is just a big ho-hum. Wonder why they are soo pissed? Just look.

The meddling and killing that the U.S. does is not in the name of Christianity or backed up by any Christian belief or doctrine. So, you can't use your argument.

I can't? Wow. I had no idea that the deaths of women and children seemed on-topic, but, well if you say so, I guess I can't.

I wouldn't be so sure that many do not think it is in the name of Christianity. In fact, I would say many would say exactly that. That we are a Christian nation in a war with the Islamic world. Hell, the POTUS (GWB) said so himself.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:59:08 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
That being said, Brontoraptor does need to delete his account for good because he's little more than a spammer.

^^^
bhakun
Posts: 231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 4:30:27 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
People kill people because they are evil and/or mentally unstable.

Religious terrorists aren't following their faith, they are just using religion as a guise to commit atrocities. Religion is not the problem.
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 4:34:19 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
as I said before...the idea that somehow the religion itself is solely or largely responsible for the terrorism is tiresome.

yes it plays a role. there are many...many other things that play a role too.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:18:05 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:06:33 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:59:24 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:05:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

No, not really. You said "pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet." and that is demonstrability untrue.


Islam sucks. It is terrible. However, Christians seem very willing to just dismiss their own radicals while insisting that Islam owns them all. That is hypocritical

Both Christianity and Islam are net negatives but Islam is worse. There is more death and suffering in this world as a consequence of Islam than of Christianity.

If you disagree with that, provide sources that show that there is more death in this world from Christian radicals than Muslim radicals.

Regardless, why does it matter whether cancer is worse than AIDS or not? Are you trying to say the violence committed by Muslims in the name of Islam is acceptable?

Why just discuss radicals? Do you think we have gone to "war with Islam"? Do you think they are at war with us? Who is us? How many civilians have we killed?

https://www.iraqbodycount.org...

The body count is looking a little lopsided, and when put in that perspective, 50 dead looks a little myopic thinking.

I am merely making two true statements:

1. A substantially high percentage of Muslims believe that killing Westerners is a good thing.
2. There are more individuals that follow Islam that are willing to follow through on their wishes to kill than any other religion.

These facts are concerning. As to what to do about it, what needs to be done, etc, those are all things that need to be considered. Lying to ourselves that Islam is benign to prove how tolerant we are of peaceful people that belong to a violent religion is asinine.

The question we need to ask is, "Should we let peaceful Muslims into our Western countries if it also means that it will also result in potentially large scale death from a minority of Muslims?"

Is that a reasonable question? Why or why not?

Is it true or not true that some Muslims in Western countries are already radicalized or become radicalized? Do you know what radicalized Muslims want to do? I can provide links if you are unsure.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:43:16 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 2:18:05 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:06:33 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:59:24 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:05:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:18:53 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:05:32 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:58:14 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:55:24 PM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:48:26 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 10:03:45 PM, bhakun wrote:
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.

Just because he was Islam, does not mean he was motivated by Islam.

I don't agree with bronto on much but it is a fact that almost all terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet.
Before the Orlando attack (if you even want to count that), more people on American soil have been killed by right-wing terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Sources with numbers please.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net...

So, in other words, you have to manipulate the dates to exclude large killings.

Since 2000, Muslims have killed far more people by the thousands. If you include injured, the numbers explode (no pun intended).

25% of all Muslims polled believe that killing Americans in the US is justified. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

No, not really. You said "pretty much all terrorists are Muslims. The Christians have learned to ignore the evil parts of their book but the Muslims have not learned that yet." and that is demonstrability untrue.


Islam sucks. It is terrible. However, Christians seem very willing to just dismiss their own radicals while insisting that Islam owns them all. That is hypocritical

Both Christianity and Islam are net negatives but Islam is worse. There is more death and suffering in this world as a consequence of Islam than of Christianity.

If you disagree with that, provide sources that show that there is more death in this world from Christian radicals than Muslim radicals.

Regardless, why does it matter whether cancer is worse than AIDS or not? Are you trying to say the violence committed by Muslims in the name of Islam is acceptable?

Why just discuss radicals? Do you think we have gone to "war with Islam"? Do you think they are at war with us? Who is us? How many civilians have we killed?

https://www.iraqbodycount.org...

The body count is looking a little lopsided, and when put in that perspective, 50 dead looks a little myopic thinking.

I am merely making two true statements:

1. A substantially high percentage of Muslims believe that killing Westerners is a good thing.
2. There are more individuals that follow Islam that are willing to follow through on their wishes to kill than any other religion.

Agreed. Islam is a terrible religion. However, a socking number of people from Christian nations (Christians themselves) are gung-ho for killing Muslims, many describing what amounts to genocide. Do you deny that?


These facts are concerning. As to what to do about it, what needs to be done, etc, those are all things that need to be considered. Lying to ourselves that Islam is benign to prove how tolerant we are of peaceful people that belong to a violent religion is asinine.

Islam is not benign. We, the western powers are not benign. The people who are on the targeted side of our powers know this, why do you expect them to think otherwise?


The question we need to ask is, "Should we let peaceful Muslims into our Western countries if it also means that it will also result in potentially large scale death from a minority of Muslims?"

Who are we as a nation? Are we chicken-sh1ts? That is sure how it looks when I see Trump and his supporters talk. Its like the Ebolia scare. Many lost their minds, while a few more sane voices could keep a level head. No, we don't "ban" people because of a religion. It sure would have done nothing to help in this case.


Is that a reasonable question? Why or why not?

Its a question, sure. Its one that should be dismissed instantly as moronic.


Is it true or not true that some Muslims in Western countries are already radicalized or become radicalized?

Sure.

Do you know what radicalized Muslims want to do? I can provide links if you are unsure.

This is a policing issue, just like radical Christians.
Maccabee
Posts: 1,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:51:46 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I saw this thread on political forum.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 8:27:13 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 4:19:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
The amount Muslim apologists on this site is disgusting.

If you were right, we would be seeing hundreds of thousands of deaths in the US.

We don't, so you're not right. And that's kind of important, as good solutions require you to identify the problem, and if it's clear you don't understand the problem, which you don't, your solution is going to be wrong too.

You're confusing your whacky, absolutist, over the top blame of a demographic who obviously aren't the problem you claim, with apologetics.