Jump to topic:

Hillary's America

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:52:25 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Barack Obama was round one of the takedown of America. Round 2 with Hillary? They plan on stealing the United States of America.

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:58:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
And so it begins...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 9:36:45 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
She plans on taking down America

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 10:36:38 PM
Liberals plan on handing our country to the most evil politician in American history...

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:06:29 AM
At 10/1/2016 10:36:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberals plan on handing our country to the most evil politician in American history...

How do you live with yourself Bronto, I don't get it, I mean you do believe in some sort of God where deliberate bullsh*t gets you to the other place right ?

Worst politician in american history..........

So worse than any and all politician that support that whole slave/lynch/brutality of black people ?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:15:31 AM
At 10/2/2016 4:06:29 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

How do you live with yourself Bronto, I don't get it, I mean you do believe in some sort of God where deliberate bullsh*t gets you to the other place right ?

So worse than any and all politician that support that whole slave/lynch/brutality of black people ?

You'll have to look up the word "grace" on that one.

Plantation politics is worse. Same racism only with a smile and a handshake.

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:18:34 AM
At 10/2/2016 4:15:31 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Is Hillary more evil than any and all politicians in murica who supported slavery, lynching, brutality of black people ?

Yes or No
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:23:03 AM
At 10/2/2016 4:18:34 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

Is Hillary more evil than any and all politicians in murica who supported slavery, lynching, brutality of black people ?

Yes or No

Yes. Because she promotes it through plantation politics which is slavery without having to house or feed the slave.

Notice...when liberals are confonted with the concept of Mexicans taking jobs, the response is? "Well, they aren't taking jobs really. They are doing the jobs no one else wants to do." Oh? How kind of you. They need to be brought in for what again? To "do the jobs no one else wants to do." Slavery vs enslavement. No difference other than slavery at least admitted what it was.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:25:29 AM

Yes or No

That would be your party doing said "lynching" by the way. Remember Lincoln fighting a war against the Democrats? Why was that again?

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:28:24 AM
At 10/2/2016 4:25:29 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Yes or No

That would be your party doing said "lynching" by the way. Remember Lincoln fighting a war against the Democrats? Why was that again?

Yes or No
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:28:50 AM
Abraham Lincoln, the one that stood against slavery, even to the point of all out war was? The first Republican President.

http://www.history.com...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:30:10 AM
At 10/2/2016 4:28:24 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

Yes or No

Yes or No

Yes again. Her kill list outnumbers all of them combined in Libya alone.

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:30:55 AM
At 10/2/2016 4:30:10 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Yes or No

Yes or No

Is Hillary more evil than Hitler ?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 12:27:23 PM
At 10/2/2016 4:30:55 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 10/2/2016 4:30:10 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Yes or No

Yes or No

Is Hillary more evil than Hitler ?

On his cocktail of drugs? Probably not. Off his cocktail of drugs? Don't know because he was on them, including heroine and cocaine mixed with 83 other similar drugs. Nevertheless, if she is playing second fiddle to only Hitler, that's not a good thing. Secondly, he was not an American politician.