Jump to topic:

PC Liberal Idiots Ensure Trump Will Win

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:41:53 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Something incredible happened on /r/News today. In response to the deadliest mass shooting carried out against not only Americans, but gay Americans, Reddit's SJW mods and the entire Liberal media, not to mention Obama and Clinton, denied reality.

A massacre at a gay club was executed by an Islamic terrorist whose radical, vile, perverse, and disgusting faith caused him to perpetrate this wanton act of violence. Progressive liberals and other idiots chose to ignore the fact that this piece of sh!t plainly stated why he did what he did, and urged Americans and the world not to rush to conclusions about why a Muslim from Afghanistan killed more than 50 gay men.

Oh gee.... I fvcking wonder. Maybe he's a FUVKING TERRORIST!

Reddit's News mods were especially bad. They were having a mental breakdown trying to deny reality. Reality is that Muslims throughout the United States present a threat to US national security.

When the left does this stupid sh!t, they make Trump vastly more likely to win. Call a spade a spade. Don't lie about it. Don't stick your head in the sand because reality objectively fails to conform to your disgusting narratives of social justice. Be truthful.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:45:10 PM
I mean really...

You know what every country in the world that executes gays has in common? They're all Islamic theocracies.

When you have a Muslim from the Middle East who carries out an act of terrorism, to deny that he did it because he was a Muslim is to deny reality.

The left must get it's sh!t together. I have no respect for any person who disagrees with this.

Frankly, if you were one of the idiots who were rushing to defend Islam, then you are a disgusting person whose values are debase and whose understanding of political correctness is a perversion of reality and truth. This means that either you are an idiot, if you believe it, or you do not care about the rights, liberties, freedom and security, of Americans, and, ergo, are a disgusting person.
Tsar of DDO
ballpit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:52:48 PM
Yes
This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org......
Welcome Thread:
New Members Read Me:
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com......
I avoid fights with gay people because even when you win you lose. - Wylted
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 1:03:19 PM
At 6/13/2016 12:45:10 PM, YYW wrote:
I mean really...

You know what every country in the world that executes gays has in common? They're all Islamic theocracies.

When you have a Muslim from the Middle East who carries out an act of terrorism, to deny that he did it because he was a Muslim is to deny reality.

The left must get it's sh!t together. I have no respect for any person who disagrees with this.

Frankly, if you were one of the idiots who were rushing to defend Islam, then you are a disgusting person whose values are debase and whose understanding of political correctness is a perversion of reality and truth. This means that either you are an idiot, if you believe it, or you do not care about the rights, liberties, freedom and security, of Americans, and, ergo, are a disgusting person.

Are you saying that 1.3 billion muslims want to kill you?

I care about liberty and rights more than over reactionary people who would like to discriminate against peace loving people's who don't want Sharia Law.

Every religion has its radical groups. Uganda, even more Christian than the US would lock you up for 15 years for kissing a man on the street.

It is time Trump and his ilk put their big boy pants on and realize that there are just as many different interpretations of Islam as there are of Christianity. Just because they all look the same to you doesn't mean they all want to chop off your head.

I can see this call to putting all Muslims on a national list growing until it is calls for interment camps. That would be these sick fvck dream to see the US go way overboard and gontinue growing their ranks.

In the meantime there is a white boy who looks like was going to attack a gathering of LGBT in CA that is confidently ignored because he is not Muslim. Thank goodness he was caught.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 1:58:28 PM
At 6/13/2016 1:03:19 PM, slo1 wrote:
I mean really...

I care about liberty and rights more than over reactionary people who would like to discriminate against peace loving people's who don't want Sharia Law.

Every religion has its radical groups. Uganda, even more Christian than the US would lock you up for 15 years for kissing a man on the street.

It is time Trump and his ilk put their big boy pants on and realize that there are just as many different interpretations of Islam as there are of Christianity. Just because they all look the same to you doesn't mean they all want to chop off your head.

I can see this call to putting all Muslims on a national list growing until it is calls for interment camps. That would be these sick fvck dream to see the US go way overboard and gontinue growing their ranks.

In the meantime there is a white boy who looks like was going to attack a gathering of LGBT in CA that is confidently ignored because he is not Muslim. Thank goodness he was caught.

Forget the good and safety of the country. A terrorist's feelings might get hurt. Let your kid play with snakes. One of them might not be a biter...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:17:49 PM
At 6/13/2016 12:41:53 PM, YYW wrote:
Something incredible happened on /r/News today. In response to the deadliest mass shooting carried out against not only Americans, but gay Americans, Reddit's SJW mods and the entire Liberal media, not to mention Obama and Clinton, denied reality.

A massacre at a gay club was executed by an Islamic terrorist whose radical, vile, perverse, and disgusting faith caused him to perpetrate this wanton act of violence. Progressive liberals and other idiots chose to ignore the fact that this piece of sh!t plainly stated why he did what he did, and urged Americans and the world not to rush to conclusions about why a Muslim from Afghanistan killed more than 50 gay men.

Reddit's News mods were especially bad. They were having a mental breakdown trying to deny reality. Reality is that Muslims throughout the United States present a threat to US national security.

When the left does this stupid sh!t, they make Trump vastly more likely to win. Call a spade a spade. Don't lie about it. Don't stick your head in the sand because reality objectively fails to conform to your disgusting narratives of social justice. Be truthful.

A taped 911 call where the perp. confessed to being a member of ISIS should be plenty of reason to conclude that this was an act of terrorism from a radical Muslim.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 4:28:38 PM
At 6/13/2016 1:58:28 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
I mean really...

Forget the good and safety of the country. A terrorist's feelings might get hurt. Let your kid play with snakes. One of them might not be a biter...

Who exactly is worried about terrorists freedoms. I'm trying to maintain religious freedom in this country and you are degrading freedom for the sake of security. Target the radicalization of lone wolf kids like this rather than declaring war against 1.3 billion people.

My kid "plays with snakes" every time he gets in a car. I don't put him in a bubble to ensure his life because I understand what it means to take on risk to be free and live well. Live free or die bitches.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 4:32:24 PM
At 6/13/2016 4:28:38 PM, slo1 wrote:

Who exactly is worried about terrorists freedoms. I'm trying to maintain religious freedom in this country and you are degrading freedom for the sake of security. Target the radicalization of lone wolf kids like this rather than declaring war against 1.3 billion people.

My kid "plays with snakes" every time he gets in a car. I don't put him in a bubble to ensure his life because I understand what it means to take on risk to be free and live well. Live free or die bitches.

Religious freedoms should never be a shelter for criminals.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 4:35:23 PM

There are 3.3 million muslims in the U.S.

If even 1% of this group were actually a threat and them wanted you to be dead, you'd be seeing death tolls of hundreds of thousands and an actual, real civil war in America.

Around the world, there are 1.6 billion Muslims. If more than a tiny minority of this group were actually out to get you, you'd know about it.

Right now, peanuts and choking on food kill more Americans.

To be sure, Islamic Terrorism, and islamic fundamentalism is a threat and an issue; but the reality is that there really aren't very many muslims that are out to get us, or are even fundamentally sympathetic to the cause.

Singularly demonizing a particular group as responsible for the problems you see, without any attempt to understand the real problems going on, never solves any problems. Indeed, it's exactly the same mindset that the people whom you oppose hold. History has shown that acting on it, and actually penalizing people because of the group to which they belong rather than their guilt or innocence is pretty ubiquitously made the problem worse.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 6:16:49 PM
At 6/13/2016 4:35:23 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
because reality objectively fails to conform to your disgusting narratives of social justice. Be truthful.

There are 3.3 million muslims in the U.S.

If even 1% of this group were actually a threat and them wanted you to be dead, you'd be seeing death tolls of hundreds of thousands and an actual, real civil war in America.

Per capita, African Americans murder more Americans than Muslim Americans. And, the disparity grows when you consider other forms of violent crime. Yet, even though blacks are a greater danger, we'd never tolerate anyone using crime by blacks to promote negative attitudes toward blacks in general. Our society doesn't even tolerate people telling the truth about blacks and crime, even when there's no intent to promote negative attitudes toward blacks in general.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 6:33:16 PM
It has now become a moral imperative to be supporting Trump. This kind of thing is absolutely intolerable, and democrats from the president of the United States down all the way to members here have made it more than clear that they will do nothing to stop this.

They would prefer to bury their heads in the sand
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 6:42:57 PM

Immigration restriction isn't an attack on religious freedom. Nobody here is advocating deporting citizens on the basis of religion; that would be unconstitutional.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 6:51:23 PM
http://youtube.com...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 7:00:39 PM
A Muslim on my Facebook friends list (although he won't be for much longer) said regarding the attacks, I swear to God, "the real victims here are the vast majorly of Muslims" and that history would remember neither this attack nor the names of the dead

Skep, 7th, bossy, Cermank and Romanii all saw the screen shots and can back me up on the fact that I'm not making this up.

Trump was right.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 7:00:57 PM

I don't disagree with most of this. The issue plays to Trump. That his wall or ban on emigration would have done nothing is beside the point. Muslims are hellbent on insuring that they are the most hated and feared group of people, and the answer from Clinton is just more of the same. Bomb the "bad", embrace the good - blah blah.

The funny part is, the liberal platform (not the Clinton platform) is potentially the most effective. The party simply has not listened since 9.11.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 7:04:41 PM
I don't see why Reddit management should put up with rogue mods like this. If you want to be a Nazi mod on some obscure subreddit that no one cares about, fine, but I think there should be different standards for the default subreddits, both because of their high traffic volume and because they "fill" their niche to the exclusion of others - there can only be one "/r/news," so the people who run it shouldn't be allowed to do whatever they want. I'm pretty sure that the mods weren't only banning people for Muslim blaming, but also for POINTING OUT that the mods were doing it, which is just ridiculous. I also heard that they were simply deleting all threads having to do with the incident. Running the subreddit is a privilege, and I think the mods lost it.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 7:48:15 PM
I mean really...

I'm sure in the early part of the 20th century, it was only a minority of KKK members who hung blacks also, but pretending like the group wasn't more inclined to do it, and not taking security measures is silly.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 7:56:30 PM
At 6/13/2016 6:42:57 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Immigration restriction isn't an attack on religious freedom. Nobody here is advocating deporting citizens on the basis of religion; that would be unconstitutional.

How does that help with a natural born citizen who radicalized and committed a mass shooting?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 8:12:06 PM
At 6/13/2016 7:56:30 PM, slo1 wrote:

How does that help with a natural born citizen who radicalized and committed a mass shooting?

It ensures that there are less of them in the future.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 8:22:01 PM
At 6/13/2016 8:12:06 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 6/13/2016 7:56:30 PM, slo1 wrote:

It's breathtaking how few people are able to grasp this point.

Yeah man, home grown terrorism. This was definitely fueled out of Americas culture of homophobia, no doubt about it. The guy was as American as apple pie
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 8:25:24 PM
"Inflammatory anti-Muslim rhetoric hurts the vast majority of Muslims who love freedom and hate terror. It"s wrong, and it's dangerous." - HRC via Twitter

Great timing
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 8:41:05 PM
At 6/13/2016 8:25:24 PM, someloser wrote:
"Inflammatory anti-Muslim rhetoric hurts the vast majority of Muslims who love freedom and hate terror. It"s wrong, and it's dangerous." - HRC via Twitter

Great timing

I loathe HRC with a burning passion.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 8:42:20 PM
At 6/13/2016 8:22:01 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/13/2016 8:12:06 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

It's breathtaking how few people are able to grasp this point.

Yeah man, home grown terrorism. This was definitely fueled out of Americas culture of homophobia, no doubt about it. The guy was as American as apple pie

It's considered a third rail to link culture and religion to policy. It's basically become 'wrongthink' at this point.
- Hilaire Belloc -
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 10:05:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I mean really...

This nation has 2 majority systems. Christianity and Secularism. That, per the Quran is the highest level an enemy can manifest as, as a nation. 3rd place is not even close. It's a Christian-Secular nation. So...per the Quran LGBT's, atheists, Christians are to be killed. Can a Christian-Secular nation tell Muslims "too bad"? Yes. Be LGBT, atheist, or Christian and try to walk anywhere in the Middle East without getting killed. Try to take a trip to Mecca. You won't survive. At some point tollerance of intollerance just becomes cowardice.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 11:14:21 PM

It's the soft bigotry of low expectations towards Muslims.

Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 11:40:13 PM

Just... unsub from /r/news everyone, it's never going to get better.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 11:44:13 PM

Read this entire article which tries to spin the whole thing on Christianity. What's worse is that this is one of the more respected journalists in Canada. Can't say the same about the network though.

http://www.cbc.ca...
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 12:44:24 AM
I mean really...

Is there anyone on this site that does not think it is terrorism? Because I have not heard of anyone that denies it was terrorism.

I feel like the SJW scare is just manufactured outrage, created by Trump supporters (aka white SJWs). I regard Trump supporters and SJWs as the same type because they both create manufactured outrage, play the victim card and rely on nonsense media buzz to get their message across.

Yeah, there are evil Muslims. But there are also good Muslims. Every religion has evil stuff in it, it just so happens that in the world right now Muslim countries are doing the most evil stuff.

We should not change who we are, surrender our freedoms, and elect a man-baby to lead us, out of fear of terrorism. That is how you let terrorists win.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 12:48:04 AM

Ironically, Trump is the only one who just might stand up to Islam. It is sorely needed in order for our western societies to survive and for us to preserve what little freedom we have left.