Jump to topic:

Wake Up America!!!

Ogan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 4:22:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello America! Wake up! What the bloody hell are you all thinking and doing? Either you are slinking about as godless flat-headed savages shouting "I believe nothing!!! I am an atheist and proud of it, because we have Proof that everything is this and nothing else, and we all came from smelly monkeys!!
Really!!! Give us real PROOF or go jump in the bloody lake and give us some peace!
Or… you are Christian fundamentalists screaming and hammering from the rafters "Listen to God or be damned!!! You will all be burned and viciously and horribly ripped apart by the God of mercy and gentleness who was enacted by the Star of the show… Jesus!!! Who said "Love thine enemies"!!! What an utterly ridiculous and obvious contradiction!!! Go jump in the lake with the other lot!
Wake up you sleeping puppets, wake up!!! Right across America, this Land of Freedom, this land of the Future, this land of our Hope – the Hope of all the West and the rest of the world, what have you to say? Nothing!!! You have your head up your behinds. Don't you realise while you are talking and chin-wagging the pickpocket is stealing your Badge? Don't you realise that your great country is the one we all looked up to save our bacon? Don't you realise we all thought that here at last was the land of our dreams? The people who would say without fear of contradiction:
"Spirit and Matter are ONE!!!
"Bugger off all you one-sided materialists who know nothing and teach nothing and believe in nothing and hope for nothing and give us nothing.. what are they? NOTHING!!! So bugger off!!!
"Bugger off all you so-called Christians, who believe that worthless evil CRAP that God should desire anything but happiness for His beloved creatures! Who would take joy in seeing His enemies suffer! Who would have no happiness or fun anywhere! Just bugger off the lot of you!!!
You probably guessed that I am angry tonight – you are damned right I am angry what with all this endless tittle-tattle and "God is" "God isn't", "Matter is" "Matter isn't". Give me strength. Are there no Prophets among you? No Poets? No Seers? No Saints among you? For God sake say something bloody useful and give us medicine or just bugger off!!! WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 5:08:58 PM
Yeah right dude America isn't going to be waking up to anything. The opium has been smoked, my friend - and unfortunately, this high doesn't wear off. Standard morality, based on fundamental vice and virtue, has been replaced with whatever the hell people feel like putting in its place: the quest for more money, usually.

Is religion as big a problem as money and police are? Perhaps... but I don't concentrate on religion because without the money and police there is little harm religion can accomplish. For instance, there would be little for radical Islam to hate about us if we weren't actively policing them and trying to create an oasis of greed where we consume resources at five times the per capita rate that they do.
no comment
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 5:33:00 PM
Lets go to space . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Ogan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 6:12:57 PM
At 12/14/2010 5:38:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
Someone never got over the USA whipping their countries royal butts. Go back and drink your tea!

You silly little person. You are another one in line for a good bitch-slapping! You only whipped a few numpties with muskets in brilliant shootme-quick red suits nit wit. The old country like my grandad grew old, but I still utterly respect him though we have our differences. I love America, probably more than you will ever do and have great hope for her. But all you come out with, like a moment ago, is utter CRAP. There must be at least one of you out there who has some Courage to speak and make some bloody sense! Where is the LOVE, the KNOWLEDGE, the FIRE of INSPIRATION? Not crap religion, guns or sex, but something worthwhile?
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 6:14:17 PM
At 12/14/2010 5:33:00 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Lets go to space . . .

Anyone . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 6:15:08 PM
At 12/14/2010 4:22:34 PM, Ogan wrote:
rant

This site is dominantly non-religious. Who is this "you" to whom you are speaking?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Ogan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 6:16:10 PM
At 12/14/2010 6:15:08 PM, wjmelements wrote:
rant

This site is dominantly non-religious. Who is this "you" to whom you are speaking?

Obviously no one.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 6:16:53 PM
At 12/14/2010 6:15:08 PM, wjmelements wrote:
rant

Atheists and most of the religious types on this site. Basically everyone without some hippie religion.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
tornshoe92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 10:51:02 PM
At 12/14/2010 6:12:57 PM, Ogan wrote:
Someone never got over the USA whipping their countries royal butts. Go back and drink your tea!

You silly little person. You are another one in line for a good bitch-slapping! You only whipped a few numpties with muskets in brilliant shootme-quick red suits nit wit. The old country like my grandad grew old, but I still utterly respect him though we have our differences. I love America, probably more than you will ever do and have great hope for her. But all you come out with, like a moment ago, is utter CRAP. There must be at least one of you out there who has some Courage to speak and make some bloody sense! Where is the LOVE, the KNOWLEDGE, the FIRE of INSPIRATION? Not crap religion, guns or sex, but something worthwhile?

By god he's right! We've gotta do something! *Gathers mob of people* Let's fight the British again!!!
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 10:54:29 PM
At 12/14/2010 10:51:02 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 12/14/2010 6:12:57 PM, Ogan wrote:

By god he's right! We've gotta do something! *Gathers mob of people* Let's fight the British again!!!

I'm with ya!!!
kfc
Freeman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 12:42:51 AM
I'm lonely.

Aww, it's okay.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 8:29:19 AM
Hello America! Wake up! What the bloody hell are you all thinking and doing? Either you are slinking about as godless flat-headed savages shouting "I believe nothing!!! I am an atheist and proud of it, because we have Proof that everything is this and nothing else, and we all came from smelly monkeys!!
Really!!! Give us real PROOF or go jump in the bloody lake and give us some peace!
Or… you are Christian fundamentalists screaming and hammering from the rafters "Listen to God or be damned!!! You will all be burned and viciously and horribly ripped apart by the God of mercy and gentleness who was enacted by the Star of the show… Jesus!!! Who said "Love thine enemies"!!! What an utterly ridiculous and obvious contradiction!!! Go jump in the lake with the other lot!
Wake up you sleeping puppets, wake up!!! Right across America, this Land of Freedom, this land of the Future, this land of our Hope – the Hope of all the West and the rest of the world, what have you to say? Nothing!!! You have your head up your behinds. Don't you realise while you are talking and chin-wagging the pickpocket is stealing your Badge? Don't you realise that your great country is the one we all looked up to save our bacon? Don't you realise we all thought that here at last was the land of our dreams? The people who would say without fear of contradiction:
"Bugger off all you one-sided materialists who know nothing and teach nothing and believe in nothing and hope for nothing and give us nothing.. what are they? NOTHING!!! So bugger off!!!
"Bugger off all you so-called Christians, who believe that worthless evil CRAP that God should desire anything but happiness for His beloved creatures! Who would take joy in seeing His enemies suffer! Who would have no happiness or fun anywhere! Just bugger off the lot of you!!!
You probably guessed that I am angry tonight – you are damned right I am angry what with all this endless tittle-tattle and "God is" "God isn't", "Matter is" "Matter isn't". Give me strength. Are there no Prophets among you? No Poets? No Seers? No Saints among you? For God sake say something bloody useful and give us medicine or just bugger off!!! WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

This is the most character space I have ever seen used, without anything actually worth reading. How about a debate, Ogan? That would give you plenty of character space to waste, while being dominated by an American.
Ogan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 10:31:55 AM
LATEST FROM CNN:

British Ranter known as Ogan dies in hotel restaurant.

Hotel security officer Buster Blood-Vessel who witnessed his demise said he saw "Ogan fall in a melodramatic fashion across two tables, scattering glasses, plates and food in every direction and landed on the floor with one arm raised in a dying speech." He was the last person ever to speak with him. When asked what he said, he replied: "He was trying so hard to speak and give up the ghost after saying that he had been "viciously savaged by a gang of dead sheep from debate.org," and that basically he had lost the will to live."
There was no comment from Debate.org apart from a few jeers and other weak-kneed remarks on their Forum. Although one brave debater who wished to remain anonymous said with a forlorn look and a heavy sigh that "It will be back to the usual bland tripe from now on again!"
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 11:30:30 AM
At 12/15/2010 10:31:55 AM, Ogan wrote:
LATEST FROM CNN:

British Ranter known as Ogan dies in hotel restaurant.

Hotel security officer Buster Blood-Vessel who witnessed his demise said he saw "Ogan fall in a melodramatic fashion across two tables, scattering glasses, plates and food in every direction and landed on the floor with one arm raised in a dying speech." He was the last person ever to speak with him. When asked what he said, he replied: "He was trying so hard to speak and give up the ghost after saying that he had been "viciously savaged by a gang of dead sheep from debate.org," and that basically he had lost the will to live."
There was no comment from Debate.org apart from a few jeers and other weak-kneed remarks on their Forum. Although one brave debater who wished to remain anonymous said with a forlorn look and a heavy sigh that "It will be back to the usual bland tripe from now on again!"

Yay!

"AND WE LIT UP YOUR WORLD, LIKE THE FORTH OF JULY!"
kfc
Elmakai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 5:46:15 PM
At 12/15/2010 8:29:19 AM, gavin.ogden wrote:
This is the most character space I have ever seen used, without anything actually worth reading. How about a debate, Ogan? That would give you plenty of character space to waste, while being dominated by an American.

Oh yeah, I want to see that! . . .er, the debate, I mean. Not the domination of a man by a man part. I mean, just because I like watching wrestling, where two men only wearing underwear beating each other in a ring trying to submit each other, doesn't mean there is anything that I need to be worried about. . . right? Oh god. . .
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 5:49:14 PM
At 12/15/2010 5:46:15 PM, Elmakai wrote:
At 12/15/2010 8:29:19 AM, gavin.ogden wrote:

Oh yeah, I want to see that! . . .er, the debate, I mean. Not the domination of a man by a man part. I mean, just because I like watching wrestling, where two men only wearing underwear beating each other in a ring trying to submit each other, doesn't mean there is anything that I need to be worried about. . . right? Oh god. . .

http://www.debate.org...
Minister Of Trolling
:
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 12:13:40 PM

I've read this rant a couple of times and I still don't know what the OP was trying to say...all I know is that he doesn't speak for anyone other than himself - please don't tar all us Brits with the same brush!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 1:17:26 PM
At 12/16/2010 12:13:40 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

I've read this rant a couple of times and I still don't know what the OP was trying to say...all I know is that he doesn't speak for anyone other than himself - please don't tar all us Brits with the same brush!

I have no qualm with Brits. It's just pricks that I have a problem with. In all honesty, I like British humor more than any other. It is dry and witty.
Ogan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 7:41:14 PM
LATEST FROM CNN:

British Ranter known as Ogan revived after NDE.

It was reported today that the evil, wicked, cruel, unfeeling, nasty little ‘Ranter' known as Ogan had amazingly come back to life after a 10 minute brain death, experts say. Although brain dead at the time, Ogan gave clear and precise details of doctor's and nurses activities during the resuscitation period. Some of these activities were hotly denied by obviously embarrassed staff, although other observations of less contentious issue were accepted by them to have actually happened.
John Hearanade of CNN Front Medical Desk said: "The first words out of his mouth were "I want to make a confession" and we immediately recorded him word for word as follows:
O: I wish to confess!
JH: What do you mean Ogan, confess what?
O: That I have purposefully led Americans to believe I was attacking them, even while clearly stating that I loved them, and supported them, when really I merely hated their middle-of-the-road lukewarmess, and their fear of rocking whatever boat they supported.
JH: What do you mean!!
O: Wherever I go, wherever I speak, in whatever country, I meet the same drab, parrot-like group of so-called intellectuals, who continually plaster the walls with the same worn-out and useless symbols, but who in reality have no conception of what it is to be ALIVE yesterday, today or even tomorrow.
JH: But surely it's just that they have a different viewpoint to you?
O: (elongated sigh) The point is there is no metal or fire. And where is Life without that? The only courage shown to prove the presence of a furnace of Truth was the indignant ‘gavin.ogden', who at least had the wherewithal to challenge me to a dual – even if it was a tad sexual and on the dodgy side!
JH: Would you take up the challenge from this ‘gavin.ogden' then?
O: I honestly don't know if he is just angry and indignant, like some beautiful golden-robed Buddhist monk recently plastered with mud-balls by the children, or whether he is actually thirsty for the real Truth! That's for him to say.
JH: If he was, as you say ‘thirsty', would you then take up the challenge?
O: It depends what he was thirsty for.
JH: You mean, he would have to name a subject?
O: The problem is he could not follow me.
JH: What do you mean follow me?
O: Beyond Religion, Science, Philosophy and Ethics.
JH: Where the hell is that?
O: "Now there's the rub" as Shakespeare said.
JH: You mean you don't know?
O: Well, the Truth will out if there be an ounce of Sincerity!
At this point, I was ushered out of the hospital ward, and was unable to report any further words from Ogan.
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 8:13:34 PM
At 12/17/2010 7:41:14 PM, Ogan wrote:
LATEST FROM CNN:

It was reported today that the evil, wicked, cruel, unfeeling, nasty little ‘Ranter' known as Ogan had amazingly come back to life after a 10 minute brain death, experts say. Although brain dead at the time, Ogan gave clear and precise details of doctor's and nurses activities during the resuscitation period. Some of these activities were hotly denied by obviously embarrassed staff, although other observations of less contentious issue were accepted by them to have actually happened.
John Hearanade of CNN Front Medical Desk said: "The first words out of his mouth were "I want to make a confession" and we immediately recorded him word for word as follows:
O: That I have purposefully led Americans to believe I was attacking them, even while clearly stating that I loved them, and supported them, when really I merely hated their middle-of-the-road lukewarmess, and their fear of rocking whatever boat they supported.
O: Wherever I go, wherever I speak, in whatever country, I meet the same drab, parrot-like group of so-called intellectuals, who continually plaster the walls with the same worn-out and useless symbols, but who in reality have no conception of what it is to be ALIVE yesterday, today or even tomorrow.
O: (elongated sigh) The point is there is no metal or fire. And where is Life without that? The only courage shown to prove the presence of a furnace of Truth was the indignant ‘gavin.ogden', who at least had the wherewithal to challenge me to a dual – even if it was a tad sexual and on the dodgy side!
O: I honestly don't know if he is just angry and indignant, like some beautiful golden-robed Buddhist monk recently plastered with mud-balls by the children, or whether he is actually thirsty for the real Truth! That's for him to say.
At this point, I was ushered out of the hospital ward, and was unable to report any further words from Ogan.

Bravo! Sheer genious. If your qualm is that Americans have lost that ZEAL, we share the same qualm. My biggest problem with America is that we are digressing in every way, and many of the things that made our country great have gone the way of the DoDo. I am still more than open to a debate with you. If you challenge me to a debate on a topic on which I disagree, I'll debate you.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 8:24:49 PM
At 12/17/2010 8:13:34 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
LATEST FROM CNN:

Bravo! Sheer genious. If your qualm is that Americans have lost that ZEAL, we share the same qualm. My biggest problem with America is that we are digressing in every way, and many of the things that made our country great have gone the way of the DoDo. I am still more than open to a debate with you. If you challenge me to a debate on a topic on which I disagree, I'll debate you.

America . . . land of societal decay . . . love it . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 9:09:56 PM
At 12/17/2010 8:24:49 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
LATEST FROM CNN:

You gotta love it? right? A country falling apart right in front of our very eyes... Kind of sad, actually.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 9:16:38 PM
At 12/17/2010 9:09:56 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
LATEST FROM CNN:

You gotta love it? right? A country falling apart right in front of our very eyes... Kind of sad, actually.

But you gotta love it too . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 9:28:37 PM
At 12/17/2010 9:16:38 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
LATEST FROM CNN:

I do, actually. I served 6 years in the military, because I believe that the country I was fighting for has wonderful ideals, however, I fear that this country will not see another century turn. The priorities are so convoluted, that the solutions are considered to be politically incorrect. The people founded this country because they were considered politically incorrect by their government. Our population is completely ignorant to the past, therefore they are doomed to repeat it. I'm just gonna pack up my bags and get the hell outta here.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 9:43:26 PM
At 12/17/2010 9:28:37 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 12/17/2010 9:16:38 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
LATEST FROM CNN:

I do, actually. I served 6 years in the military, because I believe that the country I was fighting for has wonderful ideals, however, I fear that this country will not see another century turn. The priorities are so convoluted, that the solutions are considered to be politically incorrect. The people founded this country because they were considered politically incorrect by their government. Our population is completely ignorant to the past, therefore they are doomed to repeat it. I'm just gonna pack up my bags and get the hell outta here.

That's why I am designing spacecraft, so I can be free, and leave those fools behind, some of these folks wish to bring back the Articles Of Confederation . . . *shiver*
Minister Of Trolling
:
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 11:57:13 PM
Dude yeah ok Ogen, debate us or something. I like arguing about issues. Plus you're saying all this shite to people on the internet you don't really know a thing about. If you want us to take you seriously, don't be so crazed.
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 9:24:51 AM
At 12/17/2010 11:57:13 PM, rogue wrote:
Dude yeah ok Ogen, debate us or something. I like arguing about issues. Plus you're saying all this shite to people on the internet you don't really know a thing about. If you want us to take you seriously, don't be so crazed.

I don't know. Both of you are excellent story tellers. His last post was put together, brilliantly. He maybe slightly crazed, but there is some truth in there somewhere.