Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 2:18:16 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Drag Queen: Anti-Gay Terrorist Omar Mateen Was My Friend
http://www.thedailybeast.com...

Yeah, looks like our terrorist is a D- homo himself.

So, here are several ways this can play out:
1) The media ignores that the offender is a homo and continues covering the shooting.
2) The media ignores that the offender is a homo and ignores the whole story.
3) Blame innocent people, "homophobes", for causing the homo to shoot.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 3:45:11 PM
I contend that he was engaging in reconnaissance.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 6:48:07 PM
At 6/14/2016 3:45:11 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

I contend your brain is non-functional. He was a regular there for years. He had homosexual friends. He was observed trying to pick up men. He used homo-dating apps. People who knew him thought he was a homo. That's far beyond reconnaissance. He's a homo. If anything, the alleged ISIS connection is just a cover for a homo-tantrum massacre. I haven't seen much evidence that he was a radical Muslim. He didn't even have a beard... and he was a homo. Which Mosque did he attend?

We should be talking about Reasonable "gay" Control, such as prohibiting homosexuals from owning guns.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 6:59:29 PM
At 6/14/2016 6:48:07 PM, Rukado wrote:

I contend your brain is non-functional. He was a regular there for years. He had homosexual friends. He was observed trying to pick up men.

How did that go, exactly?

He used homo-dating apps.

Amazing a gay lover hasn't surfaced by now. Not saying one won't but if the killer is half as gay as you intimate, surely some one might have attested to activity by now.

People who knew him thought he was a homo. That's far beyond reconnaissance.

"Salman said she was with Mateen as he bought ammo and a holster. She also took him to Pulse at least once to scope it out, according to NBC. But Salman said she tried talking her husband out of a violent attack." --- http://www.nydailynews.com...

Hm.

He's a homo. If anything, the alleged ISIS connection is just a cover for a homo-tantrum massacre. I haven't seen much evidence that he was a radical Muslim.

2 blips on the FBI's radar with connection to potential threats. Coincidence, I suppose.

He didn't even have a beard... and he was a homo. Which Mosque did he attend?

The Islamic Center of Fort Pierce. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk...)

We should be talking about Reasonable "gay" Control, such as prohibiting homosexuals from owning guns.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 8:32:52 PM
At 6/14/2016 6:59:29 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Amazing a gay lover hasn't surfaced by now. Not saying one won't but if the killer is half as gay as you intimate, surely some one might have attested to activity by now.

Who the hell would want to come out as the guy that dated the guy who committed the worst mass murder our country has seen since 9/11, on their own marginalized community no less? Maybe people want to be famous, but I can't think of anyone who would want to be famous for that.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 8:54:30 PM

You'd have to have some seriously advanced AIDS in the brain to come voluntarily link yourself as a boyfriend to the homo behind America's deadliest shooting. "Please authorities, rip apart my life..." But, someone will come forward soon.

People who knew him thought he was a homo. That's far beyond reconnaissance.

"Salman said she was with Mateen as he bought ammo and a holster. She also took him to Pulse at least once to scope it out, according to NBC. But Salman said she tried talking her husband out of a violent attack." ---

We were talking about the fact that he was a regular of the homo-club for years. Going once or twice before the shooting is not being a regular for years. Once or twice before the shooting is scouting.

2 blips on the FBI's radar with connection to potential threats. Coincidence, I suppose.

Every homo-Muslim should be on the FBI's radar. That's two high-risk factors together.

The Islamic Center of Fort Pierce.

Okay.

Every Libby who wants more gun restrictions should agree.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 10:11:35 PM
At 6/14/2016 8:32:52 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:

Who the hell would want to come out as the guy that dated the guy who committed the worst mass murder our country has seen since 9/11, on their own marginalized community no less? Maybe people want to be famous, but I can't think of anyone who would want to be famous for that.

Who the hell would want the FBI to find them first? If you had any contact with this person, being "found as a person of interest" due to a series of texts or purposely vague messages which could be misconstrued is NOT good. Coming forward as soon as his mug hit the TV while embarrassing is going to save you lots and LOTS of explanation later. Running and hiding, you think, is a reasonable strategy?
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 10:54:37 PM
At 6/14/2016 10:11:35 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Who the hell would want the FBI to find them first? If you had any contact with this person, being "found as a person of interest" due to a series of texts or purposely vague messages which could be misconstrued is NOT good. Coming forward as soon as his mug hit the TV while embarrassing is going to save you lots and LOTS of explanation later. Running and hiding, you think, is a reasonable strategy?

You're naive as h3ll if you doubt a b^tt-partner isn't going to show up, eventually.

Running and hiding is a "reasonable strategy". Anyone who chooses to go to authorities and identify himself is a fool, as any Defense lawyer on the planet would agree. But, if you're a fool, you can foolishly believe you won't be identified, so you still don't turn yourself in.