Jump to topic:

If you are gay you should support Trump

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:15:28 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
The Democrats, Hillary Clinton and Obama do not care about your safety or anyone else's safety when it comes to immigration and refugees. Hillary, Obama and the Democrats immigration policy is a game of statistics with peoples lives. The American people are expendable. If you are killed by an illegal immigrant or a Muslim terrorist you are just a statistic in their eyes. They care nothing about vetting anyone who enters this country . The immigration depart does not have the ability or capacity to screen 1 million people every year year in and year out. Immigration must be slowed to fit the ability and resources available to properly screen those who enter. Hillary, Obama and the Democrats have been told by all of their advisers that they can not screen all the people that are entering this country and more importantly have told Hillary, Obama and the Democrats that ISIS will absolutely infiltrate all incoming refugees coming to this country and there is no way to tell who is who. So basically the Democrats, Obama and Hillary's way of telling is to wait for the terrorists to kill you and then say there's one.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:21:54 AM
At 6/15/2016 5:15:28 AM, sadolite wrote:
The Democrats, Hillary Clinton and Obama do not care about your safety or anyone else's safety when it comes to immigration and refugees. Hillary, Obama and the Democrats immigration policy is a game of statistics with peoples lives. The American people are expendable. If you are killed by an illegal immigrant or a Muslim terrorist you are just a statistic in their eyes. They care nothing about vetting anyone who enters this country . The immigration depart does not have the ability or capacity to screen 1 million people every year year in and year out. Immigration must be slowed to fit the ability and resources available to properly screen those who enter. Hillary, Obama and the Democrats have been told by all of their advisers that they can not screen all the people that are entering this country and more importantly have told Hillary, Obama and the Democrats that ISIS will absolutely infiltrate all incoming refugees coming to this country and there is no way to tell who is who. So basically the Democrats, Obama and Hillary's way of telling is to wait for the terrorists to kill you and then say there's one.

Make no mistake and have no delusions on this, you, I or someone else is going to have to die so they can exercise their brand of compassion. God be with you and not let it be you or someone you know. Have mercy on those about to die at the hands of their compassion.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
idoubtit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 8:00:53 PM
At 6/15/2016 5:21:54 AM, sadolite wrote:

Make no mistake and have no delusions on this, you, I or someone else is going to have to die so they can exercise their brand of compassion. God be with you and not let it be you or someone you know. Have mercy on those about to die at the hands of their compassion.

I agree with you, except the compassion part. Compassion isn't what motivates them. Power does. Money does. Power and money requires votes to get them into a position of power, to get more money. They have no problem with lying, singling out demographic groups to tell them what they want to hear, to get those votes.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 8:02:58 PM

If you're a voting American citizen you should vote for Trump.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 9:26:17 PM
At 6/15/2016 8:00:53 PM, idoubtit wrote:

I agree with you, except the compassion part. Compassion isn't what motivates them. Power does. Money does. Power and money requires votes to get them into a position of power, to get more money. They have no problem with lying, singling out demographic groups to tell them what they want to hear, to get those votes.

All you say is true, but the fact that Hillary, Obama and Democrats are lying about their compassion is irrelevant, That is their official reason for letting terrorists into this country. Compassion for so called refugees from terrorist producing nations.

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 9:34:47 PM
At 6/15/2016 8:02:58 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

If you're a voting American citizen you should vote for Trump.

Si Senorita. Si.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 9:37:07 PM
At 6/15/2016 9:26:17 PM, sadolite wrote:

All you say is true, but the fact that Hillary, Obama and Democrats are lying about their compassion is irrelevant, That is their official reason for letting terrorists into this country. Compassion for so called refugees from terrorist producing nations.

Again I say, Hillary, Obama and Democrats could not give two shts if they let a terrorist into this country under their guise of helping refugees and they murder you and your family. They don't care one bit. You are just collateral damage, the price that has to be paid., an acceptable body count, call it what ever you want. But that is the cold hard truth. Political correctness and liberalism is 100% responsible for allowing radical Islam to enter, proliferate and manifest itself in this country. Political correctness and liberalism will continue to allow it to grow until we all bow to Allah and live under sharia law. Can't offend the Muslims don't ya know. To not convert to Islam is offensive to a Muslim.

Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 9:56:56 PM

I just wanted to check something quickly; do you simply not understand the facts? Or do you simply not actually care about what the facts are?

Because that was just a tirade based on an emotional interpretation of what you think reality is.

I will point out a few places you don't seem to understand reality:

1.) How the vetting process for refugees, or immigrants actually works; and how significant it was;

2.) How much of an issue immigration and refugees actually is, with respect to terrorism.

3.) That negative perceptions of America is likely to have much more of an impact on rates of terrorism than any changes to immigration policy.

4.) That vilification and marginalization of specific groups of people helps fuel radicalization.

5.) That actually dealing with terrorism requires intelligence, international co-operation, improvement of U.S. perceptions abroad, and an understanding that reality is more complicated than can be solved with "lets not let in the brown people".

6.) That travel to the U.S. is a major source of revenue for the U.S government, both in terms of business benefit, and tourism.

I'm going to look at one specific claim; because it is indicative of the utter bullsh*t people like you are peddling:

"Hillary, Obama and the Democrats have been told by all of their advisers that they can not screen all the people that are entering this country and more importantly have told Hillary, Obama and the Democrats that ISIS will absolutely infiltrate all incoming refugees coming to this country and there is no way to tell who is who"

1.) Screening of immigrants is much, much tougher than at any point in the past; and just as a temporary immigrant, the hoops you have to jump through for a visa are massive. (I am one!).

2.) No one has said they can't screen all the people entering the country. That is simply a massive, massive lie.

2.a) The FBI director James Coney, one person, has said that it's not possible to vet Syrian refugees fully; and it was not saying that no vetting can be done at all, but that they can only check Syrian refugees against terror related information, files and data they already have; because Syria is currently a sh*t show.

2.b) The U.S has let in, a total of 1,285 Syrian Refugees as of April 7th. The wait is between 18 and 24 months thus far, and it is already way way slower because of such difficulty.

So almost everything you said isn't just wrong, I'm pretty sure that you know it's wrong; rendering it the worst sort of distorted lie.

And I'm not surprised that you support trump; because he's the one coming out with the this bullsh*t first.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 9:57:44 PM
At 6/15/2016 9:37:07 PM, sadolite wrote:

Again I say, Hillary, Obama and Democrats could not give two shts if they let a terrorist into this country under their guise of helping refugees and they murder you and your family. They don't care one bit. You are just collateral damage, the price that has to be paid., an acceptable body count, call it what ever you want. But that is the cold hard truth. Political correctness and liberalism is 100% responsible for allowing radical Islam to enter, proliferate and manifest itself in this country. Political correctness and liberalism will continue to allow it to grow until we all bow to Allah and live under sharia law. Can't offend the Muslims don't ya know. To not convert to Islam is offensive to a Muslim.

WOW. Grim picture you paint. Your fantasy world is very dark. Good it exist only in your own addled mind.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 10:11:48 PM
At 6/15/2016 9:57:44 PM, TBR wrote:

WOW. Grim picture you paint. Your fantasy world is very dark. Good it exist only in your own addled mind.

Now we know you live in a fantasy world. No. Muslims don't want to kill us. They all deliberately ignore Muhammed's commands...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 11:32:20 PM
At 6/15/2016 10:11:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/15/2016 9:57:44 PM, TBR wrote:

Now we know you live in a fantasy world. No. Muslims don't want to kill us. They all deliberately ignore Muhammed's commands...

You do realize that "not every" isn't "none"? Right?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 11:46:37 PM
ofmega
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:22:45 AM
There are quite a few Muslims who think that a man being gay is a reason to kill him. These are people that Hillary thinks should be allowed to emigrate to America.
That may not reflect the opinion that most Muslims have on killing people, but the majority of Americans feel that the jihadists have worn out whatever welcome they had in the Christian world, and your typical Christian American feels that a Muslim should not even be allowed to enter our hemisphere.
If enough Muslims emigrate to America, it is more likely than not that there will be another Martyr who will use a gun to express his opinion of a group of gay Jews.