Jump to topic:

Marco Rubio now running?

Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:18:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
"Obviously, I take very seriously everything that"s going on " not just Orlando, but in our country. I enjoy my service here a lot. So I"ll go home later this week, and I"ll have some time with my family, and then if there"s been a change in status I"ll be sure to let everyone know."

http://www.usatoday.com...

If Marco Rubio is going to run, I'm assuming as an Independent (since Donald Trump has already been nominated,) he'd better run now, before any other third party candidate enters that he'll have to compete with.

Will he be the candidate for those who both hate the real frontrunners?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:33:37 AM
At 6/16/2016 1:18:17 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
"Obviously, I take very seriously everything that"s going on " not just Orlando, but in our country. I enjoy my service here a lot. So I"ll go home later this week, and I"ll have some time with my family, and then if there"s been a change in status I"ll be sure to let everyone know."

If Marco Rubio is going to run, I'm assuming as an Independent (since Donald Trump has already been nominated,) he'd better run now, before any other third party candidate enters that he'll have to compete with.

I'd vote for Rubio over Trump or Hillary!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:46:24 AM

You are not reading the article. This is about Rebio running for Senet/
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:47:53 AM
At 6/16/2016 1:46:24 AM, TBR wrote:

WOW thanks for correcting me
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:49:32 AM
At 6/16/2016 1:47:53 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 6/16/2016 1:46:24 AM, TBR wrote:

WOW thanks for correcting me

Understandable. No one sane can imagine Trump being the actual GOP nominee.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:56:43 AM
At 6/16/2016 1:47:11 AM, TBR wrote:
Senate

Sorry

He'd get royally fvcked if he ran for re-election. The Republican Senate nominee would drop out, and they'd try to keep Rubio in the election by force. That's a major "fvck you" to the democratic process and the primaries.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:59:03 AM
At 6/16/2016 1:56:43 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/16/2016 1:47:11 AM, TBR wrote:
Senate

Sorry

He'd get royally fvcked if he ran for re-election. The Republican Senate nominee would drop out, and they'd try to keep Rubio in the election by force. That's a major "fvck you" to the democratic process and the primaries.

I agree. He made a strong statement ~"I am not running". At this point, it would look bad for everyone.

He is young and liked. He will be back around, but he f**ked himself for now.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 2:30:58 AM

He might have an okay chance at going in senate, but I highly doubt that Little Marco would stand a chance against Trump or Crooked Hillary if he was running. Both candidates are hated quite a bit, but they also have plenty of supporters. Little Marco lost big time to Trump during the primary elections, and I doubt he would stand a chance in the general election.