Jump to topic:

We Should Beat Donald Trump Supporters

MadCatTB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 4:17:04 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I propose that anyone that supports Donald Trump deserves to be viciously beaten in public. To accomplish this I believe that a new executive agency should be created, which will have the sole purpose of administering vicious beatings to Donald Trump supporters. Some people may say that this makes no sense and that it would be problematic to implement, but my counter argument to this is that 99% of what Trump says also makes no sense and would be problematic to implement.

Discuss.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 4:27:22 AM
At 6/16/2016 4:17:04 AM, MadCatTB wrote:
I propose that anyone that supports Donald Trump deserves to be viciously beaten in public. To accomplish this I believe that a new executive agency should be created, which will have the sole purpose of administering vicious beatings to Donald Trump supporters. Some people may say that this makes no sense and that it would be problematic to implement, but my counter argument to this is that 99% of what Trump says also makes no sense and would be problematic to implement.

Discuss.

Shill
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 10:47:15 PM

Discuss.

Idiot
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 12:57:27 AM

Discuss.

Nope definitely not. Would you beat someone who spent there life savings at Trump University? Trump supporters have just been duped by a snake oil salesman. They do not deserve to be beaten.

Are they stupid/gullible/easily manipulated? Yes. Are they annoying with their manufactured outrage, playing the victim, and whining? Yes. Are some of them bigoted? Yes. Are they the white man version of SJWs? Yes.

But, if you think beating people is an appropriate action to take for some who supports a different candidate, you are just as bad as the Trump supporters.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 1:01:31 AM

Discuss.

On what grounds? To violently harm people because of their beliefs is a slippery slope to start down.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
enlightened7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 3:13:54 AM

Discuss.

Are you mental?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 3:25:09 AM

Discuss.

Notice it's the Liberals eho are violent and intollerant.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 3:53:06 AM
I propose that anyone that supports Hillary Clinton deserves to be viciously beaten in public. To accomplish this I believe that a new executive agency should be created, which will have the sole purpose of administering vicious beatings to Hillary Clinton supporters. Some people may say that this makes no sense and that it would be problematic to implement, but my counter argument to this is that 99% of what Clinton says also makes no sense and would be problematic to implement.

Discuss.

Fixed
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
MadCatTB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 7:13:21 AM
At 6/17/2016 3:25:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Discuss.

Notice it's the Liberals eho are violent and intollerant.

I'm not liberal, I'm an anarcho-fascist.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:57:29 AM
At 6/17/2016 3:53:06 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I propose that anyone that supports Hillary Clinton deserves to be viciously beaten in public. To accomplish this I believe that a new executive agency should be created, which will have the sole purpose of administering vicious beatings to Hillary Clinton supporters. Some people may say that this makes no sense and that it would be problematic to implement, but my counter argument to this is that 99% of what Clinton says also makes no sense and would be problematic to implement.

Discuss.

Fixed

Have you ever stuck your hand into a bowl of mashed potatoes?
Beating a Hillary supporter would be just as revolting.
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 12:34:23 PM

Discuss.

Instead of beating I would suggest voting in the general election. Don't know exactly what beating your supporters would accomplish in any shape or form. You can't fix the stupidity of Donald Trump supporters, but you can prevent it from spreading and taking hold of America.
Please vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 12:35:13 PM
On what grounds? To violently harm people because of their beliefs is a slippery slope to start down.

I am afraid Donald Trump has already went down that slippery slope.
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 1:56:06 PM
At 6/17/2016 12:35:13 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:

He may have taken the first step, but this is advocating taking the next and continuing down that slope.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 2:00:23 PM
At 6/17/2016 1:56:06 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

He may have taken the first step, but this is advocating taking the next and continuing down that slope.

http://giphy.com...
MadCatTB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 2:06:26 PM

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. The electoral process has proved to be incompetent in filtering out Trump, so all that is left is violence. Trump supporters do not listen to reason, they only listen to action.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 2:12:41 PM
At 6/17/2016 2:06:26 PM, MadCatTB wrote:

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. The electoral process has proved to be incompetent in filtering out Trump, so all that is left is violence. Trump supporters do not listen to reason, they only listen to action.

http://www.westernjournalism.com...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 3:08:27 PM

Slippery slope is just a euphemism for strawmanning.

You really don't need to strawman a concept like violence.

Throwing eggs at Trump supporters is wrong in and of itself. We don't have to say that throwing eggs is okay but it could lead to the mass shootings of Trump protesters.

Throwing eggs is simply not okay.
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 3:19:59 PM
At 6/17/2016 2:06:26 PM, MadCatTB wrote:

Actually, I believe that Donald Trump will lose this election. So, violence isn't needed.