Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What color hijab do you want?

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 10:42:17 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

Hahaha.

No.

Why are you so paranoid?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:11:34 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

If they want a hijab, they can have any color they want.


Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

None, slavery is not allowed.


2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

Neither (unless they want to go to prison).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:17:24 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I particularly like blue hijabs, especially baby blue - https://s.graphiq.com...

People can wear what they want, though - even Muslims, Bronto.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:49:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 10:42:17 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

Hahaha.


No.


Why are you so paranoid?

His statement is made to provoke and alarm. Be alarmed because the west is trending this way. If you don't know what is and has been going on in Europe for decades, then you better wake up. Islam is on the march. Convert or die.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:51:16 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Blue. I may be a male, but I could TOTALLY pull off the Muslim woman look
Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

Depends. Male? None, my boyfriend would fill the position without being a slave.
2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

I will not have a husband, so... neither
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:42:33 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

I'm partial to this black hijab - http://www.liberallifestyles.com...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:46:25 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:42:33 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

I'm partial to this black hijab - http://www.liberallifestyles.com...

That definitely looks like one I could... PULL OFF!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:16:17 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

Okay, there are a great many issues here
1) The only thing that threatens to overtake Christianity in the west is no religion at all. The secular population is growing far faster than the Muslim population in the west.
2) I would only ask that women avoid animal print Hijabs. Those are wired and a Animal print should not be a thing.
3) Slavery is not legal is most of the Muslim world and is only technically legal in Chad, Mauritania, Sudan, Niger and Mali. This is not to say it doesn't happen, because it does, mostly by tribal groups. Regardless, if you look at the history of the Arab slave trade, it predates Islam by thousands of years. And before you say "well Islam still condones it", I would encourage you to go read Exodus 21:
"And if a man sells his daughter to be a female slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. If she does not please her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt deceitfully with her. And if he has betrothed her to his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters. If he takes another wife, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, and her marriage rights. And if he does not do these three for her, then she shall go out free, without paying money"

4) If you think Islam condones wife beating then you should probably know that by that same logic Chrisitanity justifies Wife Beating (Ephesians 5:22). If you look at it in actuality, you come to the same conclusion as the report titled Domestic Violence Cross Cultural Perspective which concluded that no religion genuinely condones domestic violence, but scripture is often misconstrued as such, usually by perpetrators. If you really want something which condones domestic violence, just talk to Sean Connery
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:17:13 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:42:33 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

I'm partial to this black hijab - http://www.liberallifestyles.com...

Won't you get hot in that? I try to avoid wearing anything black in the summer
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:49:35 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

40 sounds like a good round number.

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

I'd probably wait until we got home. Of course, I'd only do it if she removed her hijab in public or dared to speak in public.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 9:02:18 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

LOL ppl converting to Islam freely not like that they sending armies to invade europe or america like usa doing in the muslim world.


Females: what color hijab do you like?

u mean hijab that nuns wear?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

i think limitless women bcz the bible allows it and never condemns it.


2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

well u shuold learn what pual say about women ^P^
Never fart near dog
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 9:16:07 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 11:49:49 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:42:17 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

Hahaha.


No.


Why are you so paranoid?

His statement is made to provoke and alarm. Be alarmed because the west is trending this way. If you don't know what is and has been going on in Europe for decades, then you better wake up. Islam is on the march. Convert or die.

Why are you so paranoid? Almost nothing you've said, or Bro says is actually true.

If you want to spin reality in such a grotesquely distorted way, and ignore any evidence that actually disagree with you; feel free, but don't try and present your self as being not being an overly paranoid lunatic nut job.
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 10:31:35 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

I just as soon commit suicide than have to live under Shari law. Being dead is better than living under Shari law.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 11:36:39 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

PURPLE!
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:24:34 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 10:31:35 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

I just as soon commit suicide than have to live under Shari law. Being dead is better than living under Shari law.

That's a little extreme. You could move away.
But you don't need to, because there is no chance that Sharia law is coming to the US.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:25:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 11:36:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

PURPLE!

What shade? Like a subtle purple or a bright purple purple.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:27:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:25:35 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 11:36:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

PURPLE!

What shade? Like a subtle purple or a bright purple purple.

This one seems fine http://static-my.zacdn.com... definitely not a light purple, especially not lavender.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:28:56 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:27:47 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:25:35 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 11:36:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

PURPLE!

What shade? Like a subtle purple or a bright purple purple.

This one seems fine http://static-my.zacdn.com... definitely not a light purple, especially not lavender.

Oh god
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:29:32 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:28:56 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:27:47 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:25:35 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 11:36:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

PURPLE!

What shade? Like a subtle purple or a bright purple purple.

This one seems fine http://static-my.zacdn.com... definitely not a light purple, especially not lavender.

Oh god

Oh god? I prefer darker purples.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:30:24 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:29:32 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:28:56 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:27:47 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:25:35 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 11:36:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

PURPLE!

What shade? Like a subtle purple or a bright purple purple.

This one seems fine http://static-my.zacdn.com... definitely not a light purple, especially not lavender.

Oh god

Oh god? I prefer darker purples.

It's not the dark that bugs me, it's the gaudiness
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:30:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:30:24 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:29:32 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:28:56 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:27:47 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:25:35 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 11:36:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

PURPLE!

What shade? Like a subtle purple or a bright purple purple.

This one seems fine http://static-my.zacdn.com... definitely not a light purple, especially not lavender.

Oh god

Oh god? I prefer darker purples.

It's not the dark that bugs me, it's the gaudiness

Lol
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:34:44 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:24:34 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 10:31:35 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

I just as soon commit suicide than have to live under Shari law. Being dead is better than living under Shari law.

That's a little extreme. You could move away.
But you don't need to, because there is no chance that Sharia law is coming to the US.

" there is no chance that Sharia law is coming to the US." You heard him say it. "There is no chance. " You are one of those that will never happen people. Who will stop it? you?, the govt? I see nothing or no one standing in the way of people raised under Shari law being let into this country. You words are worthless.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:37:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:34:44 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:24:34 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 10:31:35 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

I just as soon commit suicide than have to live under Shari law. Being dead is better than living under Shari law.

That's a little extreme. You could move away.
But you don't need to, because there is no chance that Sharia law is coming to the US.

" there is no chance that Sharia law is coming to the US." You heard him say it. "There is no chance. " You are one of those that will never happen people. Who will stop it? you?, the govt? I see nothing or no one standing in the way of people raised under Shari law being let into this country. You words are worthless.

So because people who were raised under Sharia law are coming to the US they therefore want the US to be under Sharia law? That makes literally no sense. And there are people standing in the way, they are called customs and immigration.
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:47:43 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:37:39 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:34:44 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:24:34 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 10:31:35 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

I just as soon commit suicide than have to live under Shari law. Being dead is better than living under Shari law.

That's a little extreme. You could move away.
But you don't need to, because there is no chance that Sharia law is coming to the US.

" there is no chance that Sharia law is coming to the US." You heard him say it. "There is no chance. " You are one of those that will never happen people. Who will stop it? you?, the govt? I see nothing or no one standing in the way of people raised under Shari law being let into this country. You words are worthless.

So because people who were raised under Sharia law are coming to the US they therefore want the US to be under Sharia law? That makes literally no sense. And there are people standing in the way, they are called customs and immigration.

No it makes no sense at all that people raised under Shari law would not want to proselytize it in this country. And ya customs and immigration they are doing a bang up job of stopping the flow of everything into this country. Man you are truly living the naive lie.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:46:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 9:16:07 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:49:49 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:42:17 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

Hahaha.


No.


Why are you so paranoid?

His statement is made to provoke and alarm. Be alarmed because the west is trending this way. If you don't know what is and has been going on in Europe for decades, then you better wake up. Islam is on the march. Convert or die.

Why are you so paranoid? Almost nothing you've said, or Bro says is actually true.

If you want to spin reality in such a grotesquely distorted way, and ignore any evidence that actually disagree with you; feel free, but don't try and present your self as being not being an overly paranoid lunatic nut job.

And....there are the fools such as yourself, with your tiny little head in the sand. Wake up and get educated.
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:54:54 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 11:46:55 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 9:16:07 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:49:49 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:42:17 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

Hahaha.


No.


Why are you so paranoid?

His statement is made to provoke and alarm. Be alarmed because the west is trending this way. If you don't know what is and has been going on in Europe for decades, then you better wake up. Islam is on the march. Convert or die.

Why are you so paranoid? Almost nothing you've said, or Bro says is actually true.

If you want to spin reality in such a grotesquely distorted way, and ignore any evidence that actually disagree with you; feel free, but don't try and present your self as being not being an overly paranoid lunatic nut job.

And....there are the fools such as yourself, with your tiny little head in the sand. Wake up and get educated.

Yes, I am very well educated on the abject and almost complete lack of anything that you, or Bro say actually happening to any significant degree.

But please, keep parroting your paranoid schizophrenic clap trap about how everyone is out to get you.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 1:18:43 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 11:54:54 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/20/2016 11:46:55 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 9:16:07 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:49:49 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:42:17 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

Hahaha.


No.


Why are you so paranoid?

His statement is made to provoke and alarm. Be alarmed because the west is trending this way. If you don't know what is and has been going on in Europe for decades, then you better wake up. Islam is on the march. Convert or die.

Why are you so paranoid? Almost nothing you've said, or Bro says is actually true.

If you want to spin reality in such a grotesquely distorted way, and ignore any evidence that actually disagree with you; feel free, but don't try and present your self as being not being an overly paranoid lunatic nut job.

And....there are the fools such as yourself, with your tiny little head in the sand. Wake up and get educated.

Yes, I am very well educated on the abject and almost complete lack of anything that you, or Bro say actually happening to any significant degree.

But please, keep parroting your paranoid schizophrenic clap trap about how everyone is out to get you.

Nothing like putting words in my mouth or making outlandish assumptions. I only think Islam is a significant danger to the world unless it seriously reforms itself. I don't think anything is after me. Obviously you are not at all educated on the subject and refuse to see what is going on with a significant portion of the giant cult called Islam. Your rage suggests you are Muslim. If you are, you need to start seeing your god forsaken cult for what it is. Now go and put your tiny little head back in the sand.
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 2:16:50 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 1:18:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/20/2016 11:54:54 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/20/2016 11:46:55 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 9:16:07 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:49:49 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:42:17 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

Hahaha.


No.


Why are you so paranoid?

His statement is made to provoke and alarm. Be alarmed because the west is trending this way. If you don't know what is and has been going on in Europe for decades, then you better wake up. Islam is on the march. Convert or die.

Why are you so paranoid? Almost nothing you've said, or Bro says is actually true.

If you want to spin reality in such a grotesquely distorted way, and ignore any evidence that actually disagree with you; feel free, but don't try and present your self as being not being an overly paranoid lunatic nut job.

And....there are the fools such as yourself, with your tiny little head in the sand. Wake up and get educated.

Yes, I am very well educated on the abject and almost complete lack of anything that you, or Bro say actually happening to any significant degree.

But please, keep parroting your paranoid schizophrenic clap trap about how everyone is out to get you.

Nothing like putting words in my mouth or making outlandish assumptions. I only think Islam is a significant danger to the world unless it seriously reforms itself. I don't think anything is after me. Obviously you are not at all educated on the subject and refuse to see what is going on with a significant portion of the giant cult called Islam. Your rage suggests you are Muslim. If you are, you need to start seeing your god forsaken cult for what it is. Now go and put your tiny little head back in the sand.

I don't think you, or I will ever be at risk of anything Bro has been saying, and there is almost no evidence of any of this actually being any sort of a significant threat either nor, or in the future.

This isn't having my head in the sand, this is actually looking at how the world is. Radical is a problem in the world, but not an existential one as Bro is repeatedly stating, and you are defending.

Your position is a grotesque over simplification of highly complex socio-political issues that you neither want to understand, or don't see seem capable of understanding.

In reality, Bro said this "Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam"

And you're defending his position as reasonable; and painting it as a genuine concern that you are "putting your head in the sand" if you don't agree with it.

That position is, in effect, the belief that Islam is out to get you, us, the west, and everyone who isn't muslim.

That position is bullsh*t.

That's not me being PC, it's not me putting my head in the sand. It's reality.

It's appreciating that while there are many bad things happening, you have to understand scope; and significance of problems; as well as underlying causes.

The march of Nazism across Europe, this is not. Soviet Russia, this is not. Imperial Japan, this is not; so please stop trying to present it as if it is even close to equivalent; because it's not.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 2:43:54 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 2:16:50 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/21/2016 1:18:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/20/2016 11:54:54 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/20/2016 11:46:55 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 9:16:07 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:49:49 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:42:17 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 6/17/2016 10:21:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam. So...

Females: what color hijab do you like?

Males:

1)How many sex slaves do you want?

2)Will you beat your wife in public or wait for the house?

Hahaha.


No.


Why are you so paranoid?

His statement is made to provoke and alarm. Be alarmed because the west is trending this way. If you don't know what is and has been going on in Europe for decades, then you better wake up. Islam is on the march. Convert or die.

Why are you so paranoid? Almost nothing you've said, or Bro says is actually true.

If you want to spin reality in such a grotesquely distorted way, and ignore any evidence that actually disagree with you; feel free, but don't try and present your self as being not being an overly paranoid lunatic nut job.

And....there are the fools such as yourself, with your tiny little head in the sand. Wake up and get educated.

Yes, I am very well educated on the abject and almost complete lack of anything that you, or Bro say actually happening to any significant degree.

But please, keep parroting your paranoid schizophrenic clap trap about how everyone is out to get you.

Nothing like putting words in my mouth or making outlandish assumptions. I only think Islam is a significant danger to the world unless it seriously reforms itself. I don't think anything is after me. Obviously you are not at all educated on the subject and refuse to see what is going on with a significant portion of the giant cult called Islam. Your rage suggests you are Muslim. If you are, you need to start seeing your god forsaken cult for what it is. Now go and put your tiny little head back in the sand.

I don't think you, or I will ever be at risk of anything Bro has been saying, and there is almost no evidence of any of this actually being any sort of a significant threat either nor, or in the future.

This isn't having my head in the sand, this is actually looking at how the world is. Radical is a problem in the world, but not an existential one as Bro is repeatedly stating, and you are defending.

Your position is a grotesque over simplification of highly complex socio-political issues that you neither want to understand, or don't see seem capable of understanding.

: You pretend you know what is going on. Don't try to condescend me by stating that I don't understand the scope and underlying causes. What he, who you call Bro, was stating is that there is a war against Christianity in the west and an open arm acceptance of Islam by the left in the west. He is right. There is a stealth war going on in Europe by radicalized Islam and those disgusting creatures want a world wide caliphate. You are naive and yes you do have your tiny little head in the sand. Keep it there because you have nothing intelligent to say.


In reality, Bro said this "Christianity is getting pushed out by the West and replaced with an open armed Liberal West to Islam"

And you're defending his position as reasonable; and painting it as a genuine concern that you are "putting your head in the sand" if you don't agree with it.

His position is reasonable and your's is one of childish naivety.


That position is, in effect, the belief that Islam is out to get you, us, the west, and everyone who isn't muslim.

Patrs of Islam are out to dominate the world. If you don't know that by now, well...you're just plain stupid.

That position is bullsh*t.

That's not me being PC, it's not me putting my head in the sand. It's reality.

Again, you are naive.


It's appreciating that while there are many bad things happening, you have to understand scope; and significance of problems; as well as underlying causes.

Condescending. What is the scope and the significance and underlying causes of the problem. Do you want to educate me since you think you know? Go ahead.

The march of Nazism across Europe, this is not. Soviet Russia, this is not. Imperial Japan, this is not; so please stop trying to present it as if it is even close to equivalent; because it's not.

I never equated the two. You're putting words in my mouth, again. It's actually far worse than the Nazi march across Europe. Islam is a most difficult enemy to defeat because the radical side has entrenched itself in to western society. Even the Muslim brotherhood has infiltrated the white house and the U.S. government. Look at Europe. No other religion causes the trouble that comes from Islam. It is a giant cult in need of severe reform. It, in its virulent form has no business existing in a modern democracy. Take that to your sand pile.