Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

The difference between Dems. and Republicans

TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.
Meh!
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:57:09 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.

Oh, no. I am completely disinterested in the post, there are tons of those around already. I just wanted to point out that nothing is simple as "They're wrong, I'm right" because your biases will have you completely blinded, regardless of being "left" or "right".

Again, I am sure you're doing the whole "Nope! Not me! Biases don't have any effect on me!". Lots of people think that :/
Meh!
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:57:09 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.

Oh, no. I am completely disinterested in the post, there are tons of those around already. I just wanted to point out that nothing is simple as "They're wrong, I'm right" because your biases will have you completely blinded, regardless of being "left" or "right".

Again, I am sure you're doing the whole "Nope! Not me! Biases don't have any effect on me!". Lots of people think that :/

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges. Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:28:59 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:57:09 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.

Oh, no. I am completely disinterested in the post, there are tons of those around already. I just wanted to point out that nothing is simple as "They're wrong, I'm right" because your biases will have you completely blinded, regardless of being "left" or "right".

Again, I am sure you're doing the whole "Nope! Not me! Biases don't have any effect on me!". Lots of people think that :/

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges. Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.

Yep, you either ignored or panicked, and just repeated what you posted.
Meh!
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:30:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:28:59 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:57:09 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.

Oh, no. I am completely disinterested in the post, there are tons of those around already. I just wanted to point out that nothing is simple as "They're wrong, I'm right" because your biases will have you completely blinded, regardless of being "left" or "right".

Again, I am sure you're doing the whole "Nope! Not me! Biases don't have any effect on me!". Lots of people think that :/

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges. Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.

Yep, you either ignored or panicked, and just repeated what you posted.

Um, you won't make an argument. So neither will I. One example is all I ask.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:33:08 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:30:39 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:28:59 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:57:09 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.

Oh, no. I am completely disinterested in the post, there are tons of those around already. I just wanted to point out that nothing is simple as "They're wrong, I'm right" because your biases will have you completely blinded, regardless of being "left" or "right".

Again, I am sure you're doing the whole "Nope! Not me! Biases don't have any effect on me!". Lots of people think that :/

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges. Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.

Yep, you either ignored or panicked, and just repeated what you posted.

Um, you won't make an argument. So neither will I. One example is all I ask.

Once again, you're ignoring the point. I have no interest in your post. I am simply pointing out your perspective is biased, and that is beyond your control. Because of this, you will never give an accurate representation of the political parties. Naturally this applies to other republicans talking about democrats, and vice versa.
Meh!
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:35:02 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:33:08 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:30:39 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:28:59 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:57:09 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.

Oh, no. I am completely disinterested in the post, there are tons of those around already. I just wanted to point out that nothing is simple as "They're wrong, I'm right" because your biases will have you completely blinded, regardless of being "left" or "right".

Again, I am sure you're doing the whole "Nope! Not me! Biases don't have any effect on me!". Lots of people think that :/

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges. Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.

Yep, you either ignored or panicked, and just repeated what you posted.

Um, you won't make an argument. So neither will I. One example is all I ask.

Once again, you're ignoring the point. I have no interest in your post. I am simply pointing out your perspective is biased, and that is beyond your control. Because of this, you will never give an accurate representation of the political parties. Naturally this applies to other republicans talking about democrats, and vice versa.

Against African Americans. 4 years later, they play the minority cards and then we have over-feminism and Black privilege.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:35:51 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

You're a Republican, but you still think the wage gap exists, even though the wage gap is used to demonize white employees and employers.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:36:02 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:35:02 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:33:08 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:30:39 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:28:59 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:57:09 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.

Oh, no. I am completely disinterested in the post, there are tons of those around already. I just wanted to point out that nothing is simple as "They're wrong, I'm right" because your biases will have you completely blinded, regardless of being "left" or "right".

Again, I am sure you're doing the whole "Nope! Not me! Biases don't have any effect on me!". Lots of people think that :/

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges. Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.

Yep, you either ignored or panicked, and just repeated what you posted.

Um, you won't make an argument. So neither will I. One example is all I ask.

Once again, you're ignoring the point. I have no interest in your post. I am simply pointing out your perspective is biased, and that is beyond your control. Because of this, you will never give an accurate representation of the political parties. Naturally this applies to other republicans talking about democrats, and vice versa.

Against African Americans. 4 years later, they play the minority cards and then we have over-feminism and Black privilege.

You're still ignoring the point, it is fairly obvious when you do.
Meh!
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:37:28 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Remember, this is from the same guy that refuses to continue our discussion because he doesn't want to debate someone that won't understand fact, even though he refuses to present me any in the first place.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:37:52 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:35:51 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

You're a Republican, but you still think the wage gap exists, even though the wage gap is used to demonize white employees and employers.

And if the wage gap is discovered to be real, it should be balanced. My idea? Make wages public knowledge. Then the wage gap can't be lied about by anyone, employers or employees
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:39:02 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:36:02 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:35:02 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:33:08 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:30:39 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:28:59 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:57:09 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.

Oh, no. I am completely disinterested in the post, there are tons of those around already. I just wanted to point out that nothing is simple as "They're wrong, I'm right" because your biases will have you completely blinded, regardless of being "left" or "right".

Again, I am sure you're doing the whole "Nope! Not me! Biases don't have any effect on me!". Lots of people think that :/

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges. Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.

Yep, you either ignored or panicked, and just repeated what you posted.

Um, you won't make an argument. So neither will I. One example is all I ask.

Once again, you're ignoring the point. I have no interest in your post. I am simply pointing out your perspective is biased, and that is beyond your control. Because of this, you will never give an accurate representation of the political parties. Naturally this applies to other republicans talking about democrats, and vice versa.

Against African Americans. 4 years later, they play the minority cards and then we have over-feminism and Black privilege.

You're still ignoring the point, it is fairly obvious when you do.

If I am biased, then at least this is a political comment, not unlike those in political cartoons
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:44:38 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:37:52 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:35:51 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

You're a Republican, but you still think the wage gap exists, even though the wage gap is used to demonize white employees and employers.

And if the wage gap is discovered to be real, it should be balanced. My idea? Make wages public knowledge. Then the wage gap can't be lied about by anyone, employers or employees

Is there something that goes through your head that tells you that somehow a gap becoming balanced is still a gap? Making wages public knowledge is worthless when all businesses make their wage rates known to the public for employment purposes and employees can divulge their financial information whenever they would like. This suits no purpose at all.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:49:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:39:02 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:36:02 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:35:02 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:33:08 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:30:39 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:28:59 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:57:09 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.

Oh, no. I am completely disinterested in the post, there are tons of those around already. I just wanted to point out that nothing is simple as "They're wrong, I'm right" because your biases will have you completely blinded, regardless of being "left" or "right".

Again, I am sure you're doing the whole "Nope! Not me! Biases don't have any effect on me!". Lots of people think that :/

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges. Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.

Yep, you either ignored or panicked, and just repeated what you posted.

Um, you won't make an argument. So neither will I. One example is all I ask.

Once again, you're ignoring the point. I have no interest in your post. I am simply pointing out your perspective is biased, and that is beyond your control. Because of this, you will never give an accurate representation of the political parties. Naturally this applies to other republicans talking about democrats, and vice versa.

Against African Americans. 4 years later, they play the minority cards and then we have over-feminism and Black privilege.

You're still ignoring the point, it is fairly obvious when you do.

If I am biased, then at least this is a political comment, not unlike those in political cartoons

It's not a question "if" you are biased, but by how much.
Meh!
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:51:24 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:37:28 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Remember, this is from the same guy that refuses to continue our discussion because he doesn't want to debate someone that won't understand fact, even though he refuses to present me any in the first place.

Do you think you're free from bias, out of curiousity?

You appear to be of average intelligence, and are extremely hateful, so it seems likely that you would be.
Meh!
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:53:44 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:51:24 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:37:28 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Remember, this is from the same guy that refuses to continue our discussion because he doesn't want to debate someone that won't understand fact, even though he refuses to present me any in the first place.

Do you think you're free from bias, out of curiousity?

No, anyone who thinks they are is most likely lying.


You appear to be of average intelligence, and are extremely hateful, so it seems likely that you would be.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about theChristian.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:58:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:49:49 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:39:02 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:36:02 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:35:02 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:33:08 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:30:39 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:28:59 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:57:09 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.

Oh, no. I am completely disinterested in the post, there are tons of those around already. I just wanted to point out that nothing is simple as "They're wrong, I'm right" because your biases will have you completely blinded, regardless of being "left" or "right".

Again, I am sure you're doing the whole "Nope! Not me! Biases don't have any effect on me!". Lots of people think that :/

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges. Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.

Yep, you either ignored or panicked, and just repeated what you posted.

Um, you won't make an argument. So neither will I. One example is all I ask.

Once again, you're ignoring the point. I have no interest in your post. I am simply pointing out your perspective is biased, and that is beyond your control. Because of this, you will never give an accurate representation of the political parties. Naturally this applies to other republicans talking about democrats, and vice versa.

Against African Americans. 4 years later, they play the minority cards and then we have over-feminism and Black privilege.

You're still ignoring the point, it is fairly obvious when you do.

If I am biased, then at least this is a political comment, not unlike those in political cartoons

It's not a question "if" you are biased, but by how much.

Okay. Not very. My family is very liberal and always vote Democrat or rarely independent. The current breakdown is an Independent-Democrat, an Independent-Republican, an Undecided, and a Republican. All of which I respect and can often see their logic.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 2:02:26 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:58:46 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:49:49 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:39:02 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:36:02 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:35:02 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:33:08 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:30:39 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:28:59 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:57:09 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:53:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:52:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

No, you're just too biased to perceive it any differently, which I might add is normal between two political parties.

Ah but now you're having the "No, I'm different!" line of thought. Good luck with that.

Then you tell me how I'm wrong.

Oh, no. I am completely disinterested in the post, there are tons of those around already. I just wanted to point out that nothing is simple as "They're wrong, I'm right" because your biases will have you completely blinded, regardless of being "left" or "right".

Again, I am sure you're doing the whole "Nope! Not me! Biases don't have any effect on me!". Lots of people think that :/

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges. Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.

Yep, you either ignored or panicked, and just repeated what you posted.

Um, you won't make an argument. So neither will I. One example is all I ask.

Once again, you're ignoring the point. I have no interest in your post. I am simply pointing out your perspective is biased, and that is beyond your control. Because of this, you will never give an accurate representation of the political parties. Naturally this applies to other republicans talking about democrats, and vice versa.

Against African Americans. 4 years later, they play the minority cards and then we have over-feminism and Black privilege.

You're still ignoring the point, it is fairly obvious when you do.

If I am biased, then at least this is a political comment, not unlike those in political cartoons

It's not a question "if" you are biased, but by how much.

Okay. Not very. My family is very liberal and always vote Democrat or rarely independent. The current breakdown is an Independent-Democrat, an Independent-Republican, an Undecided, and a Republican. All of which I respect and can often see their logic.

Ah yes, assuming you're not very biased. That is called "Bias blind-spot".
Meh!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 2:10:28 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

Any history of "democrats" going back before the 60's is bias (since it is more accurate to look at liberal vs conservative), but simply point to gay marriage is one.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 2:48:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 2:10:28 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

Any history of "democrats" going back before the 60's is bias (since it is more accurate to look at liberal vs conservative), but simply point to gay marriage is one.

Fine. Liberals were bad bad people. Before the '60's is bias? Pahlease. Their votes were always racist, sexist, and everything else. They change it to get the votes of people who now COULD vote. And gay marriage is a bad example.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 3:06:26 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 2:48:48 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 2:10:28 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:46:53 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:38:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:04:25 AM, TheChristian wrote:
The difference is this-

Democrats support any policy that elevates anyone other than white men over white men and none that elevate anyone to true equality.

Republicans support any policy that makes people equal and none that elevate anyone above that.

Umm... No.

Explain. Historically, Democrats were anti-minority and are anti equality today.

Any history of "democrats" going back before the 60's is bias (since it is more accurate to look at liberal vs conservative), but simply point to gay marriage is one.

Fine. Liberals were bad bad people. Before the '60's is bias? Pahlease. Their votes were always racist, sexist, and everything else. They change it to get the votes of people who now COULD vote. And gay marriage is a bad example.

I presume you know the reason for the "before the 60's" limit?

The gay marriage being a bad example? Why? Because it shows you are wrong?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cryo
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:17:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM, TheChristian wrote:

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges.

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities, yet the majority of the Democratic Party has always been and still is white? How does that work out?

And these rights and privileges they give, are you saying that they are rights and privileges that those of the majority are being denied?

Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.

Well, except for LGBT rights, or when it comes to Christianity.

Your gross oversimplifaction of the two parties is quite sad, really. You actually believe the things you're saying?
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 2:43:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 8:17:48 AM, Cryo wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:59:57 AM, TheChristian wrote:

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities by giving them a plethora of rights and privileges.

Democrats appeal entirely to minorities, yet the majority of the Democratic Party has always been and still is white? How does that work out?

Except for African Americans and Immigrants and anyone else they can label a minority, including women who already have beyond equal rights. After the 1960's they pretty much kiss minorities' a$$es and say that they get to have all the violent protests they want, that their right to protest is right to protest violently, and the right to hold temper tantrums if a white guy shoots a black kid, despite the shootings I could pull up of an African American or immigrant that far outnumber a white killing an AA.
And these rights and privileges they give, are you saying that they are rights and privileges that those of the majority are being denied?

San Francisco currently allows homeless to have sex in the streets, urinate on passersby, and other things. Their drug epidemic is through the roof. And if someone other than a minority does it, they are arrested. They support lesser punishment on women, immigrants, Muslims, and homosexuals to avoid being labeled something. Republicans are Equalists on that front.
Republicans as a whole believe in equality, nothing more.

Well, except for LGBT rights, or when it comes to Christianity.

Bad example. We believe, most of us, anyway, that we should have the same America that our Founding Fathers envisioned. However, now it's a right, and democrats have yet another minority to kiss a$$ to.
Your gross oversimplifaction of the two parties is quite sad, really. You actually believe the things you're saying?

Yes, I do. And I'm not the only one. In the interest of equal rights, Democrats created unequal rights by kissing up to minorities. Were they entitled to equality? Yes. Did it go too out of hand? Yes.