Jump to topic:

Fall of the U.S. Empire

HandsOff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 8:31:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you are financially prepared to respond properly to the growing economic tsunami coming our way, you may want to take this presentation into consideration in making your investment decisions. If you are not personally prepared, pass this along to anyone in your family who is.

http://theelevationgroup.net...
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 8:53:51 PM
At 12/15/2010 8:31:10 PM, HandsOff wrote:
If you are financially prepared to respond properly to the growing economic tsunami coming our way, you may want to take this presentation into consideration in making your investment decisions. If you are not personally prepared, pass this along to anyone in your family who is.

The problem is in the way you describe the U.S

The U.S should never strive to be an Empire!
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 9:07:11 PM
We were an empire but that blew up in our face big time so lets not try it again (and give the Marxists an excuse to wage another massive rebellion in a large country in which they shall begin the second cold war . . .) . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
HandsOff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 9:25:42 PM
BTW, i only saw the first hour the video. Unfortunately it turns into a real sales pitch at the end. My apologies. But don't discount the information prior.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 4:58:05 AM
Five reasons why global Chinese domination would be a good thing:

1. They believe the people's welfare is more important than corporate profit
2. They have 5,000 years of unbroken development of culture and civilisation
3. They have great food
4. They have prettiest girls on the planet
5. Chinese characters are more aesthetic than Latin or Cyrillic scripts
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 6:03:47 AM
At 12/16/2010 4:58:05 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

3. They have great food

I prefer Japanese domination for they are under the direct control of the U.S.A. and there are more benefits . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
historyhermann
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2010 10:59:27 AM
At 12/16/2010 6:03:47 AM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

3. They have great food

I prefer Japanese domination for they are under the direct control of the U.S.A. and there are more benefits . . .

Chinese domination or Japanese domination would be a horrible thing. The Chinese and Japanese have massacred so many people (the Chinese in their history have killed millions upon millions in their ruthless fighting, then the Japanese have occupied the Chinese and committed genocide against the Chinese). Either country, China or Japan in control of the world would be horrible. I predict that China will be unable to sustain itself and fall apart. The tensions are already building. Communism is not a viable world system or on a country level. Japanese domination would be impossible because of the restrictions put on them after WWII (including having no standing army). The United States in this case is the most democratic, more than Japan or China (very repressive). It will be a sad day when China takes control. We cannot let that happen. We need to contain them by still supporting Taiwan, India, South Korea, Tibetan rebels and other nations that can pin China in. Chinese domination would lead to abandoning ideals of democracy that many have fought for and shed blood for.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 11:44:40 AM
At 12/19/2010 10:59:27 AM, historyhermann wrote:

3. They have great food

Chinese domination or Japanese domination would be a horrible thing. The Chinese and Japanese have massacred so many people (the Chinese in their history have killed millions upon millions in their ruthless fighting, then the Japanese have occupied the Chinese and committed genocide against the Chinese). Either country, China or Japan in control of the world would be horrible. I predict that China will be unable to sustain itself and fall apart. The tensions are already building. Communism is not a viable world system or on a country level. Japanese domination would be impossible because of the restrictions put on them after WWII (including having no standing army). The United States in this case is the most democratic, more than Japan or China (very repressive). It will be a sad day when China takes control. We cannot let that happen. We need to contain them by still supporting Taiwan, India, South Korea, Tibetan rebels and other nations that can pin China in. Chinese domination would lead to abandoning ideals of democracy that many have fought for and shed blood for.

So has every other race on the planet, who cares, I surly don't plus we are the Japanese military, we are talking about economic domination not military domination . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 11:46:39 AM
3. They have great food

I have that a mere 500 meters from my home.

No. In this regard I'd rather Brazil take over the world.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 12:08:49 PM
At 12/20/2010 11:46:39 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
3. They have great food

No. In this regard I'd rather Canada take over the world.

Fix'd.
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 12:09:55 PM
At 12/15/2010 8:53:51 PM, comoncents wrote:

This.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 12:30:15 PM
There never was a U.S. Empire and still hasn't. The U.S. Is just a tentacle of the Illuminati global empire.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
historyhermann
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 2:28:07 PM
At 12/20/2010 11:44:40 AM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

3. They have great food

So has every other race on the planet, who cares, I surly don't plus we are the Japanese military, we are talking about economic domination not military domination . . .

We are not the Japanese army. The Japanese army is the Japanese army. The American army is different. The Japanese almost have native Japanese in their army...we have Blacks, Asians, Indians and other races in our military. They are falling behind. Japan will not economically dominate..it will be China, unless we stop them (note: Japan has to thank us for being powerful economically nowdays).
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 2:36:47 PM

Bit late for that, don't you think?
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 2:41:21 PM
At 12/20/2010 2:28:07 PM, historyhermann wrote:

3. They have great food

We are not the Japanese army. The Japanese army is the Japanese army. The American army is different. The Japanese almost have native Japanese in their army...we have Blacks, Asians, Indians and other races in our military. They are falling behind. Japan will not economically dominate..it will be China, unless we stop them (note: Japan has to thank us for being powerful economically nowdays).

Wow . . . you do realize that after the Japanese surrendered and made it illegal to have an Japanese military, so in order to defend themselves the signed a pact with the U.S.A. to make us their military defense force, and you are acting like a bigot, we are not falling behind in terms of military strength for we ate top dog in that regard (GO U.S.A.!!!) but we are only falling behind in terms of economy, America is and always will be a force to be reckoned with (we still have all of our nukes . . .) . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 2:50:40 PM
At 12/20/2010 2:41:21 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

3. They have great food

Wow . . . you do realize that after the Japanese surrendered and made it illegal to have an Japanese military, so in order to defend themselves the signed a pact with the U.S.A. to make us their military defense force, and you are acting like a bigot, we are not falling behind in terms of military strength for we ate top dog in that regard (GO U.S.A.!!!) but we are only falling behind in terms of economy, America is and always will be a force to be reckoned with (we still have all of our nukes . . .) . . .

What about education? We have fallen behind big time in this area as well.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 2:53:10 PM
At 12/20/2010 2:36:47 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:

Bit late for that, don't you think?

False. See my above post.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
historyhermann
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 3:00:21 PM
At 12/20/2010 2:50:40 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 12/20/2010 2:41:21 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

3. They have great food

What about education? We have fallen behind big time in this area as well.
Well even if we fall behind, it doesn't matter. We still overshadow the world. We have some of the best schools in the world.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 4:13:28 PM
At 12/20/2010 12:08:49 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
3. They have great food

Fix'd.

Do you want me to set up a second cam to prove I am indeed not boning off to you?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 5:40:43 PM
At 12/20/2010 4:13:28 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/20/2010 12:08:49 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
3. They have great food

Fix'd.

Do you want me to set up a second cam to prove I am indeed not boning off to you?

Because you're boning off to my mom. **Ugh, I can't believe I just said that!**
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 5:44:00 PM
At 12/20/2010 12:30:15 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
There never was a U.S. Empire and still hasn't. The U.S. Is just a tentacle of the Illuminati global empire.
That is correct.

Not at all.
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 11:18:23 PM
At 12/20/2010 12:30:15 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I must admit that I find it both admirable and amusing that you persistently toss these things out there as if it's supposed to be general knowledge despite the fact that it is consistently met with same kind of ridicule. Do you actually expect to eventually be taken seriously or is it more gratifying to know that everyone else thinks you're crazy in this respect?