Trump said "if offered $5 billion

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 3:11:06 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
"I guess we"d have to think about it"

So there you have it. Its just about a negotiation now. Hell with 5b he might come close to that imaginary "10+b" net worth he keeps blathering about.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:37:16 PM
At 6/19/2016 3:11:06 AM, TBR wrote:

So there you have it. Its just about a negotiation now. Hell with 5b he might come close to that imaginary "10+b" net worth he keeps blathering about.

And seeing how Trump's negotiation strategy is is to just say outlandish things to talk people into paying more, you could prob get him out for like $250 million.

However, seeing as how Trump going to get destroyed by Clinton (one of the worst candidates to run for President ever), Trump should be paying people to get out of the race and avoid the embarrassment of getting schlonged by Hillary.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 3:34:54 PM
At 6/19/2016 12:37:16 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

And seeing how Trump's negotiation strategy is is to just say outlandish things to talk people into paying more, you could prob get him out for like $250 million.

However, seeing as how Trump going to get destroyed by Clinton (one of the worst candidates to run for President ever), Trump should be paying people to get out of the race and avoid the embarrassment of getting schlonged by Hillary.

No. The guy is a genius and I have to give him credit. He has the GOP exactly where he wants them. Give in to the demand, or I WILL run. Brilliant!
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 3:47:24 PM
At 6/19/2016 3:34:54 PM, TBR wrote:

No. The guy is a genius and I have to give him credit. He has the GOP exactly where he wants them. Give in to the demand, or I WILL run. Brilliant!

lol Trump is a lunatic. It is embarrassing for the country that he got so many votes. This guy is just running for President because he likes to hear himself speak. In a way it is like a test for the country. The GOP failed their test. Hopefully the rest of the country does not fail.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 3:54:32 PM
At 6/19/2016 3:47:24 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/19/2016 3:34:54 PM, TBR wrote:

lol Trump is a lunatic. It is embarrassing for the country that he got so many votes. This guy is just running for President because he likes to hear himself speak. In a way it is like a test for the country. The GOP failed their test. Hopefully the rest of the country does not fail.

These things, things like the TV channel he wants as a "backup" are things to hit on right now. He clearly thinks the POTUS is a job. Just a thing you can do. This is NOT a job. It sure isn't one to pursue for the cash value. Trump is running, and I doubt HE can really truly answer why he is aside from ego.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:42:18 PM
Well, then he is not crazy, he is just thinking very far out of the box.
There are overpaid executives who have something not unlike this put into their contract when they get a new job.
It is something like severance pay. If the board of directors votes to have him fired, this severance pay is enough to compensate him for the loss of his job. If the board of directors just wants to get rid of him and they don't want to pay him all this money, so they have a locksmith change the lock on his office late at night and then tell him he is fired on the telephone, they can't because they would be in breach of contract.
If this happens it can be blamed on both the republican and the democratic party. they have failed to deliver an electable candidate If they did then there would be some other guy who would have got way more votes in the primaries. Instead, they have Ted Cruz finishing in second place, and Hillary winning by a nose.
If Hillary was really electable and running against an old Jew who is too far to the left she would finish the race far ahead of him.
If Trump quits, the election will be a contest between some third party and Hillary, and when they count the electoral votes she will appear to have won. The money that will have been spent on the presidential campaigns will be spent on local elections .