Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

The Donald Drumpf Insult Generator

ThinkBig
Posts: 1,620
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thett3
Posts: 14,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:49:48 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

This is true


And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OlaNordmann
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:53:12 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 6:49:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

This is true

LOL! :D
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,766
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:58:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...

Stop insulting yourself Donald haha...

All Donald Trump does is talk

Dummy Donald Trump

Hokey garbage Donald Trump

Goofball atheist Donald Trump never had a chance.

Why does Donald Trump constantly seek out trivial nonsense?

Donald Trump is truly as dumb as rock.

Donald Trump did really poorly on television this morning. I hope they are O.K.

Donald Trump's got a lot of problems!

Do you believe highly overrated Donald Trump? What a dope!

Liberal clown Donald Trump
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 7:10:11 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...

So does calling him Drumpf like make him an "other" or something? Is it like a racial slur to call him by his ancestral surname? Is it somehow an insult or am I just not getting it?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Jry2001
Posts: 45
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 8:03:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 6:58:20 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...

Stop insulting yourself Donald haha...


All Donald Trump does is talk

Dummy Donald Trump

Hokey garbage Donald Trump

Goofball atheist Donald Trump never had a chance.

Why does Donald Trump constantly seek out trivial nonsense?

Donald Trump is truly as dumb as rock.

Donald Trump did really poorly on television this morning. I hope they are O.K.

Donald Trump's got a lot of problems!

Do you believe highly overrated Donald Trump? What a dope!

Liberal clown Donald Trump

Losers such as Donald Trump use me for publicity for themselves. They are strictly third rate.
OlaNordmann
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 8:06:44 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 7:10:11 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
So does calling him Drumpf like make him an "other" or something? Is it like a racial slur to call him by his ancestral surname? Is it somehow an insult or am I just not getting it?

It's just liberals poking fun on how Trump has built up an empire on lies and his brand name, which really is his biggest asset. But even his name is a lie. Let them have their fun....
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,766
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 8:19:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 7:10:11 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...

So does calling him Drumpf like make him an "other" or something? Is it like a racial slur to call him by his ancestral surname? Is it somehow an insult or am I just not getting it?

It is a joke by John Oliver.

You will have to watch this video to understand.

https://www.youtube.com...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 10:35:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 7:10:11 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

So does calling him Drumpf like make him an "other" or something? Is it like a racial slur to call him by his ancestral surname? Is it somehow an insult or am I just not getting it?

Drumph makes him a un-protected class, so it won't matter what you say. You can do what you want like Hitler did with the Jews.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 10:56:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 7:10:11 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...

So does calling him Drumpf like make him an "other" or something? Is it like a racial slur to call him by his ancestral surname? Is it somehow an insult or am I just not getting it?

It's what passes for wit on the left since Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert left.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 11:08:22 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Irrelevant clown PetersSmith sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 12:28:04 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...
What is "Drumpf" supposed to mean?
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 12:59:54 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 12:28:04 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...
What is "Drumpf" supposed to mean?

Well, it is his actual ancestral name.

http://www.snopes.com...
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:03:11 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 12:59:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/20/2016 12:28:04 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...
What is "Drumpf" supposed to mean?

Well, it is his actual ancestral name.

http://www.snopes.com...
Ha ha . . . That's actually pretty funny.

At least it doesn't have some sort of negative meaning behind it, like most nicknames for politicians do.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:05:17 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 1:03:11 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/20/2016 12:59:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/20/2016 12:28:04 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...
What is "Drumpf" supposed to mean?

Well, it is his actual ancestral name.

http://www.snopes.com...
Ha ha . . . That's actually pretty funny.

At least it doesn't have some sort of negative meaning behind it, like most nicknames for politicians do.

Yea, I agree. I never use these terms or insults. "Repub-thug" or whatever. I don't think they help or are funny. This one is... well, let them have their fun. Its not like a real insult.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:07:54 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 1:03:11 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/20/2016 12:59:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/20/2016 12:28:04 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...
What is "Drumpf" supposed to mean?

Well, it is his actual ancestral name.

http://www.snopes.com...
Ha ha . . . That's actually pretty funny.

At least it doesn't have some sort of negative meaning behind it, like most nicknames for politicians do.

My name is old as dirt, and when you trace it back (my sister works hard at the genealogy) it changes slightly in the mid 1600's.
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:15:21 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 1:05:17 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/20/2016 1:03:11 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/20/2016 12:59:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/20/2016 12:28:04 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...
What is "Drumpf" supposed to mean?

Well, it is his actual ancestral name.

http://www.snopes.com...
Ha ha . . . That's actually pretty funny.

At least it doesn't have some sort of negative meaning behind it, like most nicknames for politicians do.

Yea, I agree. I never use these terms or insults. "Repub-thug" or whatever. I don't think they help or are funny. This one is... well, let them have their fun. Its not like a real insult.
Honestly, I don't think "Repub-thug" is a real insult either. As long as it's not vulgar, I'm okay with it.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:16:58 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 1:07:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/20/2016 1:03:11 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/20/2016 12:59:54 AM, TBR wrote:
At 6/20/2016 12:28:04 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:23:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Because there is never enough Drumpf to go around, Time created their very own insult generator! Here are some of the results with DDO users!

Do you believe highly overrated Danielle? What a dope!
airmax1227 is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts.
When will airmax1227 start to apologize to me?'
zmikecuber works really hard but is a guy who just doesn't have it--a total loser!
Irrelevant clown imabench sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.
thett3 is a dummy. Just look at thett3's past.

And finally...

Love watching ThinkBig fail!

Enjoy!
http://time.com...
What is "Drumpf" supposed to mean?

Well, it is his actual ancestral name.

http://www.snopes.com...
Ha ha . . . That's actually pretty funny.

At least it doesn't have some sort of negative meaning behind it, like most nicknames for politicians do.

My name is old as dirt, and when you trace it back (my sister works hard at the genealogy) it changes slightly in the mid 1600's.
It's funny how people change their names. Perhaps they did something wrong in the past that made them want to change their name. I could see why a Trump (or a "Drump") might want to change their name, unfortunately.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss