Jump to topic:

The Civilized World against Islamic Terrorism

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 12:57:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
America must unite the whole civilized world in the fight against Islamic terrorism.

-Trump

https://www.youtube.com...

Sam Harris explains.

The moral confusion we fact in our society is due to the intentional obfuscation by the progressive left in relation to the real moral challenges we face.

Guns are not the problem. People are the problem. Islamic jihadism is the problem.

Barack Obama's response to this has been pathetic, but Hillary Clinton's has been worse.

The words you use matter. Obama and Clinton have failed America, and Trump is the sole candidate who has offered anything that resembles moral clarity in response to the Orlando terrorist attack.

Donald J. Trump. Not Clinton. Trump. Only Trump. Not even members of the Republican party. Donald Trump. He is the only adult in the room, and the only member of the party who is not engaged in sanctimonious, pathetic dishonesty.

Islam is not a great religion. Islam is not a religion of peace. Saying otherwise is just a lie.
Tsar of DDO
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:14:18 AM
At 6/20/2016 12:57:49 AM, YYW wrote:

Donald J. Trump. Not Clinton. Trump. Only Trump. Not even members of the Republican party. Donald Trump. He is the only adult in the room, and the only member of the party who is not engaged in sanctimonious, pathetic dishonesty.

What? Donald Trump, the crybaby who can't handle criticism, who would rather dodge questions and debates and instead sling unimaginative insults is "the only adult in the room"?

The man who shamelessly and blatantly panders to conservative Christians is not engaged in "sanctimonious, pathetic dishonesty"? Really?

A couple of my friends are Trump supporters but you are something else.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:16:05 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:14:18 AM, Cryo wrote:

What? Donald Trump, the crybaby who can't handle criticism, who would rather dodge questions and debates and instead sling unimaginative insults is "the only adult in the room"?

The man who shamelessly and blatantly panders to conservative Christians is not engaged in "sanctimonious, pathetic dishonesty"? Really?

Clearly you are an idiot.
Tsar of DDO
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:17:40 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:16:05 AM, YYW wrote:

He replies with an insult. Sounds like a Trump supporter.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:18:33 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:17:40 AM, Cryo wrote:

The irony is that you did the same thing.

Bring something substantive to bear, and I might care what you have to say. Until then, you're just one more sanctimonious imbecile who gets off being smug.
Tsar of DDO
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:20:05 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:18:33 AM, YYW wrote:

Bring something substantive to bear, and I might care what you have to say. Until then, you're just one more sanctimonious imbecile who gets off being smug.

You should take your own advice.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:21:50 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:20:05 AM, Cryo wrote:

Pathetic, you stupid troll. Just pathetic.

You didn't watch the video. You didn't respond to anything Sam Harris said. You didn't even have anything meaningful to say in response to what I said. And yet, you have the gaul to say "take your own advice."

You are the reason Trump will win. People in this country are sick of people like you. So, keep on keeping on. You strengthen Trump by your existence.
Tsar of DDO
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:24:32 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:21:50 AM, YYW wrote:

You didn't watch the video. You didn't respond to anything Sam Harris said. You didn't even have anything meaningful to say in response to what I said. And yet, you have the gaul to say "take your own advice."

You are the reason Trump will win. People in this country are sick of people like you. So, keep on keeping on. You strengthen Trump by your existence.

Ah, more name calling, how clever. Seriously, I'm impressed. I can only hope that one day I'm as enlightened as you are.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:27:27 AM
The whole civilized world is already united against Islamic terrorism. Terrorists are always doing stuff that will piss people off.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:33:42 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:24:32 AM, Cryo wrote:

Ah, more name calling, how clever. Seriously, I'm impressed. I can only hope that one day I'm as enlightened as you are.

I often wonder why people like you even bother to post on a site like this, though I'm guessing you found your way in because of the opinion section.

No argument. No analysis. Just being a douche.

You're pretty much a worthless member.
Tsar of DDO
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:38:50 AM
America must unite the whole civilized world in the fight against Islamic terrorism.

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

The moral confusion we fact in our society is due to the intentional obfuscation by the progressive left in relation to the real moral challenges we face.

Guns are not the problem. People are the problem. Islamic jihadism is the problem.

Barack Obama's response to this has been pathetic, but Hillary Clinton's has been worse.

The words you use matter. Obama and Clinton have failed America, and Trump is the sole candidate who has offered anything that resembles moral clarity in response to the Orlando terrorist attack.

Islam is not a great religion. Islam is not a religion of peace. Saying otherwise is just a lie.

Is this your opinion or are you just sharing Sam's?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:39:07 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:33:42 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/20/2016 1:24:32 AM, Cryo wrote:

I often wonder why people like you even bother to post on a site like this, though I'm guessing you found your way in because of the opinion section.

No argument. No analysis. Just being a douche.

You're pretty much a worthless member.

Wo... worthless? I'm hurt. Really. I'm gonna run off to my safe space now.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:48:17 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:38:50 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

It is also my view.
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 2:03:46 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:48:17 AM, YYW wrote:

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

It is also my view.

Islam is crap, but your not going to kill it with bloviating. Trump is happy to tell the people its a crap religion, I give him that. The ability to do anything positive, that I know for certain he has no ability to accomplish.

Clinton, on this subject, is very weak. She missed so hard on her press conference after the shooting. Obama did just fine - great actually. Clinton show NO commitment to anything, and nothing that would upset anyone. It sucked.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 2:22:13 AM
You know.... You COULD get me to buy on-to a concerted effort to rid the world of Islam. How, well, it would need to be a very complete plan that had little to do with words like "wipe them out" or "nuke". That is just not going to get the job done. It needs to be... clever. It needs to change - really - hearts and minds. It would need to be long-range. A way to actual change the mass delusion.

Big words. Big bombs. These are not going to change this mess. It only makes it worse.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 2:24:00 AM
At 6/20/2016 2:03:46 AM, TBR wrote:

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

It is also my view.

Islam is crap, but your not going to kill it with bloviating.

Killing Islam isn't something I'm interested in, nor is it something I think is possible. I also object to your characterizing what I or Sam Harris said as "bloviating."

Trump is happy to tell the people its a crap religion, I give him that. The ability to do anything positive, that I know for certain he has no ability to accomplish.

Why are you so sure? What would you like to see accomplished you are so certain Trump cannot do? Why do you think he can't do that? What if anything do you think he'd do instead?

Clinton, on this subject, is very weak. She missed so hard on her press conference after the shooting. Obama did just fine - great actually. Clinton show NO commitment to anything, and nothing that would upset anyone. It sucked.

Clinton is pathetic and disgusting. Her failure to acknowledge this for what it is (i.e. an act of Islamic terrorism that manifested as the most violent hate crime in modern US history) is as much a betrayal of every gay person in this country, but the United States as a whole.

Obama did an equally pathetic job. He, likewise, failed to describe this as what it was while co-opting it to push for further gun control (i.e. his political agenda). Pathetic.
Tsar of DDO
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 2:27:55 AM

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

It is also my view.

Your view is that Trump is the only adult in the room?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 2:29:19 AM
At 6/20/2016 2:27:55 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

It is also my view.

That is the part of this you take issue with?
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 2:29:34 AM
At 6/20/2016 2:24:00 AM, YYW wrote:

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

It is also my view.

Killing Islam isn't something I'm interested in, nor is it something I think is possible. I also object to your characterizing what I or Sam Harris said as "bloviating."

I was not referring to you or Sam Harris. I am referring to Trump and every other effort made to this point to deal with the problem.

Trump is happy to tell the people its a crap religion, I give him that. The ability to do anything positive, that I know for certain he has no ability to accomplish.

Why are you so sure? What would you like to see accomplished you are so certain Trump cannot do? Why do you think he can't do that? What if anything do you think he'd do instead?

Clinton is pathetic and disgusting. Her failure to acknowledge this for what it is (i.e. an act of Islamic terrorism that manifested as the most violent hate crime in modern US history) is as much a betrayal of every gay person in this country, but the United States as a whole.

Obama did an equally pathetic job. He, likewise, failed to describe this as what it was while co-opting it to push for further gun control (i.e. his political agenda). Pathetic.

See my other post. The thing I COULD get into.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 2:30:04 AM
At 6/20/2016 2:29:34 AM, TBR wrote:

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

It is also my view.

I was not referring to you or Sam Harris. I am referring to Trump and every other effort made to this point to deal with the problem.

Get into it.
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 2:34:40 AM
At 6/20/2016 2:30:04 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/20/2016 2:29:34 AM, TBR wrote:

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

It is also my view.

Get into it.

I would. I just want a plan that doesn't start "nuke them" or "ban them". These are simply not solutions. They play to an audience, but accomplish nothing.

Hell, saying I have some grand scheme is just crazy too. I can imagine some idea that when we see it we will know it, but its not coming to mind. CIA brain washing? I don't know what it will be, how it will work, but we can know what hasn't worked and has no chance of working.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 2:38:47 AM
This is a "Star whale"
http://tardis.wikia.com...

it managed to carry the population of Great Britain into the stars - at least at some point in the timeline as told to me by the writers at the BBC.

Rather than force Muslims (or Christians for that matter) to leave, I would sign-on instantaneously to take my family out to the stars - sans religion. Now, flight of fantasy, sure, but you asked. Give me a proper vehicle and I am out of here. We would love to have you along YYW .
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 2:57:25 AM
At 6/20/2016 2:29:19 AM, YYW wrote:

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

It is also my view.

Depends on if you answer the question.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 3:19:19 AM
At 6/20/2016 2:57:25 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/20/2016 2:29:19 AM, YYW wrote:

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

It is also my view.

Depends on if you answer the question.

Yes.
Tsar of DDO
ben2974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 3:59:31 AM
From what I've read and heard, Omar was victim to many poor influences. In fact, as it seems, he's had a range of troubling experiences since childhood. Is it confirmed that his religion was a major catalyst for the massacre?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 4:00:17 AM
At 6/20/2016 3:59:31 AM, ben2974 wrote:
From what I've read and heard, Omar was victim to many poor influences. In fact, as it seems, he's had a range of troubling experiences since childhood. Is it confirmed that his religion was a major catalyst for the massacre?

He literally called the police and stated his jihadist purpose.
Tsar of DDO
ben2974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 4:12:18 AM
At 6/20/2016 4:00:17 AM, YYW wrote:

I know about that as well; i'm not denying that Islam had a role. I'm not convinced that it was a major factor. I think it played a complementary role in stead. He was mentally unstable, and his religion buttressed his thinking. Or does that sound apologetic to you, lol?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 4:13:50 AM
At 6/20/2016 4:12:18 AM, ben2974 wrote:
At 6/20/2016 4:00:17 AM, YYW wrote:

I know about that as well; i'm not denying that Islam had a role. I'm not convinced that it was a major factor. I think it played a complementary role in stead. He was mentally unstable, and his religion buttressed his thinking. Or does that sound apologetic to you, lol?

If he were not from an Islamic background, do you think he would have done this?
Tsar of DDO
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:20:42 AM

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

There isn't any great religion. All religions have the potential to create rationalizations of abhorrent behaviors due to the nature of faith.

PS. Calling Trump an adult based upon one sentence is like calling Islam peaceful based upon one verse.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 12:48:51 PM

-Trump

Sam Harris explains.

It is also my view.

Islam is crap, but your not going to kill it with bloviating. Trump is happy to tell the people its a crap religion, I give him that. The ability to do anything positive, that I know for certain he has no ability to accomplish.

We can't beat Islam with guns. We need to fund secular or even better atheistic groups in the middle east and get them into power. I don't care if it's the most brutal dictator. Better than some king or Supreme Leader.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k