Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

WaPo's latest pathetic Sanders article

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 4:10:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.washingtonpost.com...

Let's be honest here: if Sanders did not have a security detail throughout these primaries, he would be dead. And he is still doing things on occasion. I'd rather protect a polarizing person like Sanders - even if he isn't the nominee - than save some money: especially after the murder of Jo Cox in the UK. This article was poorly planned, and further testament to the Washington Post's lack of credibility.
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 4:51:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2016 4:10:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com...

Let's be honest here: if Sanders did not have a security detail throughout these primaries, he would be dead. And he is still doing things on occasion. I'd rather protect a polarizing person like Sanders - even if he isn't the nominee - than save some money: especially after the murder of Jo Cox in the UK. This article was poorly planned, and further testament to the Washington Post's lack of credibility.

Sanders should have doctors following him around, not a security detail, considering his age.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 5:25:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2016 4:51:04 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/20/2016 4:10:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com...

Let's be honest here: if Sanders did not have a security detail throughout these primaries, he would be dead. And he is still doing things on occasion. I'd rather protect a polarizing person like Sanders - even if he isn't the nominee - than save some money: especially after the murder of Jo Cox in the UK. This article was poorly planned, and further testament to the Washington Post's lack of credibility.

Sanders should have doctors following him around, not a security detail, considering his age.

Then so should Clinton and Trump.
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 5:34:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2016 5:25:25 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/20/2016 4:51:04 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/20/2016 4:10:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com...

Let's be honest here: if Sanders did not have a security detail throughout these primaries, he would be dead. And he is still doing things on occasion. I'd rather protect a polarizing person like Sanders - even if he isn't the nominee - than save some money: especially after the murder of Jo Cox in the UK. This article was poorly planned, and further testament to the Washington Post's lack of credibility.

Sanders should have doctors following him around, not a security detail, considering his age.

Then so should Clinton and Trump.

1) Trump is over 2,000 years old (who else would have built such beautiful walls in history?) . He clearly has no issues with aging. 2) Clinton would still be younger than Reagan. 75 for Sanders would clearly be eclipsing Reagan on election day. 3) This was mainly a joke.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...