Jump to topic:

How to get fired by Drumpf campaign

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 5:46:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
So Donald Drumpf has officially told Corey Lewandowski "You're fired." With all that he has done on camera and in public eye, it bewilders me as to what was the final straw that broke the camels back. Here are a few of my suggestions:

1. Embarrassing footage leaked of Corey Lewandowski apologizing profusely and repeatedly for almost bumping into a reporter. Later in the same footage, Lewandowski just stands next to a female reporter and does not grab or threaten her in any way.

2. Leaked photos reveal that Corey Lewandowski had actual specific knowledge of U.S. foreign and domestic policy, which he had been surreptitiously trying to impart to Donald Trump with a series of discreet flashcards.

3. Stunning footage revealed a rapt, attentive Lewandowski reading "The Feminine Mystique" on the subway, repeatedly nodding and underlining key passages.

4. Lewandowski was heard calling a woman he worked with a four-letter word. The word was "star." It was a respectful compliment.

5. Corey Lewandowski was caught on multiple security cameras giving money to a veteran, unprompted.

But perhaps most damnable

6. A shocked observer reported that he once saw Lewandowski read an incendiary, racist tweet full of inaccurate statistics and just scroll past it without retweeting it.

7. Red-light camera footage shows a cheerful, pleasant Lewandowski helping an old lady in a hijab cross a street.

From https://www.washingtonpost.com...
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 6:37:04 PM
At 6/20/2016 5:46:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
So Donald Drumpf has officially told Corey Lewandowski "You're fired." With all that he has done on camera and in public eye, it bewilders me as to what was the final straw that broke the camels back. Here are a few of my suggestions:

1. Embarrassing footage leaked of Corey Lewandowski apologizing profusely and repeatedly for almost bumping into a reporter. Later in the same footage, Lewandowski just stands next to a female reporter and does not grab or threaten her in any way.

2. Leaked photos reveal that Corey Lewandowski had actual specific knowledge of U.S. foreign and domestic policy, which he had been surreptitiously trying to impart to Donald Trump with a series of discreet flashcards.

3. Stunning footage revealed a rapt, attentive Lewandowski reading "The Feminine Mystique" on the subway, repeatedly nodding and underlining key passages.

4. Lewandowski was heard calling a woman he worked with a four-letter word. The word was "star." It was a respectful compliment.

5. Corey Lewandowski was caught on multiple security cameras giving money to a veteran, unprompted.

But perhaps most damnable

6. A shocked observer reported that he once saw Lewandowski read an incendiary, racist tweet full of inaccurate statistics and just scroll past it without retweeting it.

7. Red-light camera footage shows a cheerful, pleasant Lewandowski helping an old lady in a hijab cross a street.

From https://www.washingtonpost.com...

At least there is something you can say you are good at.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 1:03:07 PM
While Landowski was in charge Trump was very succesful at getting votes in the primaries. Problem is his confrontational style was not appaealing to the general population and Trump said too many things that his enemies could use against him.