Jump to topic:

Elizabeth Warren/Mia Love Trump vs Clinton

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 10:45:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
If Elizabeth Warren was Clinton's VP and Mia Love was Trump's VP, would that affect your vote?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:05:32 PM
At 6/20/2016 10:45:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
If Elizabeth Warren was Clinton's VP and Mia Love was Trump's VP, would that affect your vote?

As much as I'd like to see Warren as VP I don't think it will happen, She's very much into reigning in the financial sector, Shillay's cronies. Even though it would be to Shillary's benefit in gaining the majority of Sander supporters. MIa Love would be OFHFM to run with Trump, political suicide. The blacks of the country would throw eggs at her. Gingrich really is the only person who can hold Trump up and has enough ego and self interest to take the VP.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:29:17 PM
At 6/20/2016 11:05:32 PM, Peepette wrote:

As much as I'd like to see Warren as VP I don't think it will happen, She's very much into reigning in the financial sector, Shillay's cronies. Even though it would be to Shillary's benefit in gaining the majority of Sander supporters. MIa Love would be OFHFM to run with Trump, political suicide. The blacks of the country would throw eggs at her. Gingrich really is the only person who can hold Trump up and has enough ego and self interest to take the VP.

Trump pander? Never!

What a joke. If Trump need to work hard to get Utah, he is going down hard. If he thinks picking a black woman (read Palin) is going to get him a couple votes, good luck.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:33:06 PM
At 6/20/2016 11:29:17 PM, TBR wrote:

Trump pander? Never!

What a joke. If Trump need to work hard to get Utah, he is going down hard. If he thinks picking a black woman (read Palin) is going to get him a couple votes, good luck.

YOU say pander like it's a bad thing to parrot what the people want.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:44:41 PM
At 6/20/2016 11:33:06 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Trump pander? Never!

The people (hard to say this) are smarter than the normal Trump supporter. They are not going to vote Trump because he does some stunt like this.

Trump supporters will buy any shiny thing he is selling, but he has them. Now he has to get... You know... The not moron groups.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:47:10 PM
At 6/20/2016 11:44:41 PM, TBR wrote:

Trump pander? Never!

The people (hard to say this) are smarter than the normal Trump supporter. They are not going to vote Trump because he does some stunt like this.

Trump supporters will buy any shiny thing he is selling, but he has them. Now he has to get... You know... The not moron groups.

Good, then he will have to learn how to pander to the smart voters if he wants to be an electable Populist.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:54:22 PM

Trump pander? Never!

Mia Love is a smart woman, she'd never ride with Trump. He'll never get the black vote. So agreed.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 12:07:08 AM
At 6/20/2016 11:54:22 PM, Peepette wrote:

Trump pander? Never!

Mia Love is a smart woman, she'd never ride with Trump. He'll never get the black vote. So agreed.

She has a potential career. Hell no is she going to toss it all for this train wreck
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 2:43:27 AM
At 6/20/2016 11:44:41 PM, TBR wrote:

Trump pander? Never!

You support a candidate who took millions of dollars from the most anti gay/anti feminism nation on Earth while claiming to be pro gay/pro feminism...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...