Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Milo on Muslim Immigration

NothingSpecial99
Posts: 368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:37:42 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...


What's he doing in Alaska?
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:47:02 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:46:20 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:


You're totally like Milo.

His hair is blonder than mine.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:47:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:47:02 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:46:20 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:


You're totally like Milo.

His hair is blonder than mine.

But who's prettier?
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:49:45 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:47:46 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:47:02 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:46:20 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:


You're totally like Milo.

His hair is blonder than mine.

But who's prettier?

I'm not the "pretty boy" type. He's also in that post-20s twink phase thing.

So idk.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:53:26 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:49:45 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:47:46 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:47:02 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:46:20 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:


You're totally like Milo.

His hair is blonder than mine.

But who's prettier?

I'm not the "pretty boy" type. He's also in that post-20s twink phase thing.

So idk.

What type are you?
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:55:51 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:53:26 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:49:45 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:47:46 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:47:02 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:46:20 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:


You're totally like Milo.

His hair is blonder than mine.

But who's prettier?

I'm not the "pretty boy" type. He's also in that post-20s twink phase thing.

So idk.

What type are you?

he's a bear
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Bennett91
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 1:09:28 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:55:51 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:53:26 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:49:45 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not the "pretty boy" type. He's also in that post-20s twink phase thing.

So idk.

What type are you?

he's a bear

Nice
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 1:29:01 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...


I love this guy no homo
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 2:34:51 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:55:51 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:53:26 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:49:45 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:47:46 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:47:02 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:46:20 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:


You're totally like Milo.

His hair is blonder than mine.

But who's prettier?

I'm not the "pretty boy" type. He's also in that post-20s twink phase thing.

So idk.

What type are you?

he's a bear

No.
slo1
Posts: 4,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 10:37:21 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...


Sweden rape capital of the world? We already put that lie to rest. Another dirt bag who has to improperly use statistics to mislead people.

Leave it to Lying YYW to post such trash.
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:30:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 10:37:21 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...


Sweden rape capital of the world? We already put that lie to rest. Another dirt bag who has to improperly use statistics to mislead people.

Leave it to Lying YYW to post such trash.

You're a terrorist sympathizer.... so... of course you're going to be blind to the crimes of Muslim refugees.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 11:27:11 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Is he seriously willing to destabilize the world economy with a Brexit just to stop a few immigrants from coming in?!l Talk about short sighted.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 1:49:08 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 11:27:11 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Is he seriously willing to destabilize the world economy with a Brexit just to stop a few immigrants from coming in?!l Talk about short sighted.

How will Brexit destabilize the world economy? Do you have anything that resembles analysis or reasoning for your reaching that conclusion, or are you just vomiting back David Cameron's garbage?
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 1:56:33 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 11:27:11 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Is he seriously willing to destabilize the world economy with a Brexit just to stop a few immigrants from coming in?!l Talk about short sighted.

http://heatst.com...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 2:39:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
He thinks there is no future for gays in the UK. But by BREXIT there will be no future for the rest of the country.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,376
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 10:36:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 10:37:21 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...


Sweden rape capital of the world? We already put that lie to rest. Another dirt bag who has to improperly use statistics to mislead people.

Leave it to Lying YYW to post such trash.

You are the lying dirtbag. He clearly said rape capital of "Europe" not the world.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
slo1
Posts: 4,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 12:15:36 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 10:36:19 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 6/22/2016 10:37:21 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...


Sweden rape capital of the world? We already put that lie to rest. Another dirt bag who has to improperly use statistics to mislead people.

Leave it to Lying YYW to post such trash.

You are the lying dirtbag. He clearly said rape capital of "Europe" not the world.

So sue me for my minor mistake. It doesn't change the fact that Sweden reports sexual assault differently than the rest of Europe. It also has a lower percentage of Muslims than around 10 or more European countries, so your rape capital of Europe is just as much a lie as the world.

You can follow people who pander to your white supremacist inclinations.

PS. We all know that if Milo was left alone at that location in Alaska he would literally die in 15 min due to his lack of being a capable man.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 12:18:19 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 12:15:36 AM, slo1 wrote:

PS. We all know that if Milo was left alone at that location in Alaska he would literally die in 15 min due to his lack of being a capable man.

Confirmation that once you leave the plantation, your protected status is revoked by liberals.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,376
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 12:31:57 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 12:15:36 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/23/2016 10:36:19 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 6/22/2016 10:37:21 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...


Sweden rape capital of the world? We already put that lie to rest. Another dirt bag who has to improperly use statistics to mislead people.

Leave it to Lying YYW to post such trash.

You are the lying dirtbag. He clearly said rape capital of "Europe" not the world.

So sue me for my minor mistake. It doesn't change the fact that Sweden reports sexual assault differently than the rest of Europe. It also has a lower percentage of Muslims than around 10 or more European countries, so your rape capital of Europe is just as much a lie as the world.

You can follow people who pander to your white supremacist inclinations.

PS. We all know that if Milo was left alone at that location in Alaska he would literally die in 15 min due to his lack of being a capable man.

Calling bullsh*t on this. If I didn't mention that, you would have just said South Africa was the rape capital of the world, and went with that. Now I called you out, you are changing your argument. Regardless of their broader rape criteria, you haven't presented any information as to why they still aren't the rape capital of Europe. Is there a study debunking Sweden's rape statistics adjusted with a more narrow criteria?

Really? Name the other 10 countries in Europe that have a higher percentage?

White supremacist? That is literally the stupidest thing you have said so far. There is absolutely no mention of that in my comment, or the video. Milo himself said that immigrants have assimilated, but muslims especially Pakistanis have not at all. Since I have lived with muslims and in muslim neighborhoods practically all my life, I can tell you his comments are not too far off. Also, I'm not white.

I highly doubt you have had any major interactions with muslims before coming to a decision, because based on the way you present your arguments, it just contains progressive buzzwords without any actual knowledge on the topic.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
slo1
Posts: 4,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 12:44:16 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 12:31:57 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 6/24/2016 12:15:36 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/23/2016 10:36:19 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 6/22/2016 10:37:21 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...


Sweden rape capital of the world? We already put that lie to rest. Another dirt bag who has to improperly use statistics to mislead people.

Leave it to Lying YYW to post such trash.

You are the lying dirtbag. He clearly said rape capital of "Europe" not the world.

So sue me for my minor mistake. It doesn't change the fact that Sweden reports sexual assault differently than the rest of Europe. It also has a lower percentage of Muslims than around 10 or more European countries, so your rape capital of Europe is just as much a lie as the world.

You can follow people who pander to your white supremacist inclinations.

PS. We all know that if Milo was left alone at that location in Alaska he would literally die in 15 min due to his lack of being a capable man.

Calling bullsh*t on this. If I didn't mention that, you would have just said South Africa was the rape capital of the world, and went with that. Now I called you out, you are changing your argument. Regardless of their broader rape criteria, you haven't presented any information as to why they still aren't the rape capital of Europe. Is there a study debunking Sweden's rape statistics adjusted with a more narrow criteria?

Really? Name the other 10 countries in Europe that have a higher percentage?

White supremacist? That is literally the stupidest thing you have said so far. There is absolutely no mention of that in my comment, or the video. Milo himself said that immigrants have assimilated, but muslims especially Pakistanis have not at all. Since I have lived with muslims and in muslim neighborhoods practically all my life, I can tell you his comments are not too far off. Also, I'm not white.

I highly doubt you have had any major interactions with muslims before coming to a decision, because based on the way you present your arguments, it just contains progressive buzzwords without any actual knowledge on the topic.

I took a lyft ride from a guy named Muhammed on Tuesday. I would school you on statistic and why Sweden is not the rape capital of Europe, but know it would be a waste of time.

Why don't you work with YYW and his lie?

"There is also no question that Islam is uniquely barbaric. 85% worldwide think homosexuality should be punishable by death."
slo1
Posts: 4,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 12:55:22 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 12:18:19 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/24/2016 12:15:36 AM, slo1 wrote:

PS. We all know that if Milo was left alone at that location in Alaska he would literally die in 15 min due to his lack of being a capable man.

Confirmation that once you leave the plantation, your protected status is revoked by liberals.

Touche
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,376
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 4:00:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 12:44:16 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/24/2016 12:31:57 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 6/24/2016 12:15:36 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/23/2016 10:36:19 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 6/22/2016 10:37:21 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...


Sweden rape capital of the world? We already put that lie to rest. Another dirt bag who has to improperly use statistics to mislead people.

Leave it to Lying YYW to post such trash.

You are the lying dirtbag. He clearly said rape capital of "Europe" not the world.

So sue me for my minor mistake. It doesn't change the fact that Sweden reports sexual assault differently than the rest of Europe. It also has a lower percentage of Muslims than around 10 or more European countries, so your rape capital of Europe is just as much a lie as the world.

You can follow people who pander to your white supremacist inclinations.

PS. We all know that if Milo was left alone at that location in Alaska he would literally die in 15 min due to his lack of being a capable man.

Calling bullsh*t on this. If I didn't mention that, you would have just said South Africa was the rape capital of the world, and went with that. Now I called you out, you are changing your argument. Regardless of their broader rape criteria, you haven't presented any information as to why they still aren't the rape capital of Europe. Is there a study debunking Sweden's rape statistics adjusted with a more narrow criteria?

Really? Name the other 10 countries in Europe that have a higher percentage?

White supremacist? That is literally the stupidest thing you have said so far. There is absolutely no mention of that in my comment, or the video. Milo himself said that immigrants have assimilated, but muslims especially Pakistanis have not at all. Since I have lived with muslims and in muslim neighborhoods practically all my life, I can tell you his comments are not too far off. Also, I'm not white.

I highly doubt you have had any major interactions with muslims before coming to a decision, because based on the way you present your arguments, it just contains progressive buzzwords without any actual knowledge on the topic.

I took a lyft ride from a guy named Muhammed on Tuesday. I would school you on statistic and why Sweden is not the rape capital of Europe, but know it would be a waste of time.

Why don't you work with YYW and his lie?

Are you implying that getting a lyft ride from a muslim guy automatically qualifies you as being in major interactions with the muslim population? I'm actually shocked you used this as a comeback. Are really 46 years old?

It would be a waste of my time, because arguing with people like you is setting low standards for me. I know you haven't got any arguments, better ask your lyft driver for some...

"There is also no question that Islam is uniquely barbaric. 85% worldwide think homosexuality should be punishable by death."

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Here you go.

Now it doesn't list every country, but I see no reason why the other countries that werent listed would automatically become havens for the LGBT community.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k