TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 4:58:25 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 4:52:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
lol, I think 90% of them are ghost written also

Yea they are. Good enough joke regardless. My wife just gave it to me.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 5:04:52 AM
At 6/22/2016 4:58:25 AM, TBR wrote:

His ones not ghost written are obvious. Bunch of short choppy sentences and ideals that are all over the place
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 5:11:47 AM
At 6/22/2016 5:04:52 AM, Wylted wrote:

His ones not ghost written are obvious. Bunch of short choppy sentences and ideals that are all over the place

plausible. He may have been to cheep to pay for ALL of them, so some bits might be real trump(TM)

Out of curiosity (and some respect), let me ask. Trump is such a great negotiator, then why can't he get big ticket doers? If he is so loved by the people, why can't he get the populous dollars? Its bugging me, seriously. He SEEMS to be loosing hard right now, and where is all his support?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 5:20:46 AM
At 6/22/2016 5:11:47 AM, TBR wrote:

plausible. He may have been to cheep to pay for ALL of them, so some bits might be real trump(TM)

Out of curiosity (and some respect), let me ask. Trump is such a great negotiator, then why can't he get big ticket doers? If he is so loved by the people, why can't he get the populous dollars? Its bugging me, seriously. He SEEMS to be loosing hard right now, and where is all his support?

By the end Clinton will have a billion dollar war chest. It was smart for him to sit out the last two presidential elections because of Obama's popularity and wait for the Democrats to field such a widely hated candidate.

He had to know years in advance that blue collar workers are not good donors and he would be facing a billion dollar war chest.

One feasible strategy which he could have planned for a while is the following:

Russia has the biggest propaganda machine on the planet. Theg literally pay thousands of trolls to troll all day, are good at fmgetting mainstream media outlets to pick up BS stories about them. They have manipulated everyone on facebook to worship Putin, showing pictures of him with his shirt off and Obama ridibg a bicycle, so he looks like a real leader, while America looks like it has no tough leaders.

Maybe the fact he was the only openly pro Russia candidate this cycle, was because he knew he could manipulate Russia into kicking the biggest propaganda machine on the planet into high gear for his benefit.

If the strategy wasn't something like that, then I don't know what the hell it would be.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 6:39:33 AM
At 6/22/2016 5:20:46 AM, Wylted wrote:

By the end Clinton will have a billion dollar war chest. It was smart for him to sit out the last two presidential elections because of Obama's popularity and wait for the Democrats to field such a widely hated candidate.

He had to know years in advance that blue collar workers are not good donors and he would be facing a billion dollar war chest.

Russia has the biggest propaganda machine on the planet. Theg literally pay thousands of trolls to troll all day, are good at fmgetting mainstream media outlets to pick up BS stories about them. They have manipulated everyone on facebook to worship Putin, showing pictures of him with his shirt off and Obama ridibg a bicycle, so he looks like a real leader, while America looks like it has no tough leaders.

Maybe the fact he was the only openly pro Russia candidate this cycle, was because he knew he could manipulate Russia into kicking the biggest propaganda machine on the planet into high gear for his benefit.

If the strategy wasn't something like that, then I don't know what the hell it would be.

That was one of many moves he made both during and before his campaign kicked off. I explained this the other night in a hangout, but one of the greatest issues that has plagued America for the last 15 years has been national security and external threats. 9/11 awoke this current generation to this type of reality that hasn't been felt since the peak of the cold war in the 60's, and before that, the attack on pearl harbor.

Trump was able to tap into this through his various pre-run polling efforts he had been funding for several years. When he discovered this he realized that this was an issue that could tap into the psyche of nearly every American. So how did this realization manifest itself? The wall.

If we look at this from a deeper point of view, the wall symbolizes strengthening our borders which, by extension, strengthens our national security. It is literally a symbol of our increased national security because walls = security in a psychological sense for most people. He was able to tap into that deep fear instilled in American citizens nearly everyday since 9/11, and more recently with this Orlando attack or any other extremist attack executed or masterminded by an external force.

This is, of course, only one small factor to his overall success, but I do think it partially explains why his wall plan is so inexplicably popular with a good portion of our fellow citizens. I'm all for it, but that's just my opinion.

As for his books we have to keep in mind that many of them, including "Art of the Deal", had co-writers which is publishing code for "the other guy wrote the book while this big name did nothing." For the ones that don't feature co-writers, I'm sure he dictated them and then had them heavily revised and fluffed by well-paid ghost-writers.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 7:39:09 AM
At 6/22/2016 4:23:28 AM, TBR wrote:
And damned if they don;t all end in Chapter 11.

For you Lanna.

He needs to make a book titled "How to Stump Like the Trump". Best seller.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:16:02 PM

Except was he planning on having only 1.3 million in the bank and only 30 paid staffers?
Please vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 2:44:39 PM
Don't knock Trump. He beat 16 serious Republican candidates who outspent him by many times over. In fact he has singlehandedly reduced the Republucan party to a bunch of butt kissing politicians.
Trump has proven not only is greed good, he is also willing to teach others to be good at greed and become rich like him. Even Christians are convinced his way to prosperity is better than their path of sacrifice and suffering. Jews prospered after dumping Jesus. Trump prospered by replacing prayer with greed and not apologizing for his success.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 7:21:14 PM
At 6/22/2016 12:16:02 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:

By the end Clinton will have a billioollar war chest. It was smart for him to sit out the last two presidential elections because of Obama's popularity and wait for the Democrats to field such a widely hated candidate.

Except was he planning on having only 1.3 million in the bank and only 30 paid staffers?

Reread exactly what I wrote before that. If that was the plan then yes that would be something he would acknowledge. Having little money, but a strong media presence and several billion spent secretly by Russians in his defense would be part of the plan.

This was plainly stated how that would fit into the plan, please reread stuff before asking a question that the post you are responding to already answered
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 9:19:31 PM

Trump is appealing to the low information voters the low hanging fruit that make up the bulk of the white voters. The only issue Trump should have with Muslims is they can marry four wives and keep all four whereas he is forced to have only one wife at a time.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 10:18:19 PM
At 6/22/2016 9:19:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Trump is appealing to the low information voters the low hanging fruit that make up the bulk of the white voters. The only issue Trump should have with Muslims is they can marry four wives and keep all four whereas he is forced to have only one wife at a time.

And they can beat their wives and still not be a sexist.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 10:31:38 PM
At 6/22/2016 10:18:19 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/22/2016 9:19:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:

And they can beat their wives and still not be a sexist.

Too bad Trump didn't have that option and had to pay up.