God bless Nigel Farage

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:14:05 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Enough said.

The man has done more to fight degeneracy, globalism, and the destruction of Western Civilization than almost anyone currently alive. A truly great man--God bless him.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:15:41 AM
At 6/24/2016 3:14:05 AM, thett3 wrote:
Enough said.

The man has done more to fight degeneracy, globalism, and the destruction of Western Civilization than almost anyone currently alive. A truly great man--God bless him.

Can't Barrage the Farage.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:16:20 AM
Enough said.

here here
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:20:06 AM
At 6/24/2016 3:15:41 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Enough said.

Can't Barrage the Farage.

The Farage is a mirage, don't fall for the facade, he supports the Assad cause he's in the Mossad

*drops mic*
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:25:41 AM
Enough said.

If the predictions now are right this will be a victory for real people, a victory for ordinary people, a victory for decent people. We have fought against the multinationals, against the big merchant banks, against big politics, against lies against lies, corruption and deceit and today honesty and decency and belief in nation I think now is going to win.

We will have done it without having to fight, without a single bullet having been fired.

I hope this victory brings down this failed projects and brings us to a Europe of sovereign nation states trading together.

Let's have June the 23rd go down in our history as our independence day.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:28:03 AM
We are witnessing the beginning of the end of the globalist cancer.

The silent majority is real
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:39:46 AM
At 6/24/2016 3:25:41 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
We will have done it without having to fight, without a single bullet having been fired.

Errr...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:41:05 AM
At 6/24/2016 3:39:46 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Errr...

I know right?...oh...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:41:13 AM
Enough said.

=')
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:21:00 PM
Enough said.

He should replace noted globalist_fuck David Cameron.
Tsar of DDO
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:24:55 PM
Enough said.

If the predictions now are right this will be a victory for real people, a victory for ordinary people, a victory for decent people. We have fought against the multinationals, against the big merchant banks, against big politics, against lies against lies, corruption and deceit and today honesty and decency and belief in nation I think now is going to win.

I hope this victory brings down this failed projects and brings us to a Europe of sovereign nation states trading together.

As sovereign nations they engaged in 2 world wars. Get an education, learn some history.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:29:27 PM
At 6/24/2016 2:24:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Enough said.

As sovereign nations they engaged in 2 world wars. Get an education, learn some history.

This was a manifestly stupid comment and let us explore together why it was so stupid.

First, the EU and the UK's membership in the EU came at the expense of British sovereignty. Hence Greyparrot's comment, which clearly went over your head.

Second, the two world wars took place before the EU even existed. Hence, your comment was totally non-responsive, and therefore stupid.

Third, it is you who failed to understand the most basic facts of GreyParrot's comment, not Greyparrot who failed to understand the situation. Hence, you're out of your depth, correcting people who are right, when you are wrong, and this looks very bad for you.

Either get your sh!t together, or do not bother to speak again lest you make your self look like an ignorant fool. Though, that is precisely how you appear now so good luck repairing that image.
Tsar of DDO
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:34:41 PM
At 6/24/2016 2:29:27 PM, YYW wrote:
Enough said.

This was a manifestly stupid comment and let us explore together why it was so stupid.

First, the EU and the UK's membership in the EU came at the expense of British sovereignty. Hence Greyparrot's comment, which clearly went over your head.

Second, the two world wars took place before the EU even existed. Hence, your comment was totally non-responsive, and therefore stupid.

Third, it is you who failed to understand the most basic facts of GreyParrot's comment, not Greyparrot who failed to understand the situation. Hence, you're out of your depth, correcting people who are right, when you are wrong, and this looks very bad for you.

Either get your sh!t together, or do not bother to speak again lest you make your self look like an ignorant fool. Though, that is precisely how you appear now so good luck repairing that image.
Learn to read you retard.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:37:19 PM
At 6/24/2016 2:34:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Enough said.

Like I said, you're an idiot. And not just a garden variety idiot, but rather a uniquely stupid one.

You think your language there has meaning that it does not. This is because you are an idiot. I explained to you above why your language did not mean what you think it meant. You have now twice failed to understand it. That is because you are an idiot. Yet again you are trying to be clever, and failing... because you are an idiot.

Be less stupid in the future, for your own sake. Until then, I shall continue to laugh at you.
Tsar of DDO
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:44:04 PM
Enough said.

This was a manifestly stupid comment.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:50:24 PM
At 6/24/2016 2:37:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/24/2016 2:34:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Enough said.

Like I said, you're an idiot. And not just a garden variety idiot, but rather a uniquely stupid one.

You think your language there has meaning that it does not. This is because you are an idiot. I explained to you above why your language did not mean what you think it meant. You have now twice failed to understand it. That is because you are an idiot. Yet again you are trying to be clever, and failing... because you are an idiot.

Be less stupid in the future, for your own sake. Until then, I shall continue to laugh at you.

You have been publicly corrected. You are not bright enough to engage in intelligent discussions. Get an education you retard.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:51:28 PM
At 6/24/2016 2:44:04 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Enough said.

That is a historical fact. Get an education,learn some history.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:57:44 PM
At 6/24/2016 2:51:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Enough said.

Okay, lets go down this rabbit hole shall we and see where it leads my obtuse friend?

First: Let us agree that the two main functions of a governing agency is to protect the people and provide for the general welfare.

If the government fails to do this, what results is unrest, uprisings, riots, war.... you get the picture son?

The EU protects nobody, as evidenced by the recent unchecked migration invasion. Scratch one for your precious EU.

The EU promotes the general welfare of a select few elites at the expense of others.
Scratch two for your precious EU.

Brexit was the last, best hope the people of the UK had of solving the very problems that actually do lead nations to war.

Tl/Dr, You're stupid beyond measure.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:06:43 PM
At 6/24/2016 2:57:44 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/24/2016 2:51:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Enough said.

Okay, lets go down this rabbit hole shall we and see where it leads my obtuse friend?

First: Let us agree that the two main functions of a governing agency is to protect the people and provide for the general welfare.

If the government fails to do this, what results is unrest, uprisings, riots, war.... you get the picture son?

The EU protects nobody, as evidenced by the recent unchecked migration invasion. Scratch one for your precious EU.

"
The EU promotes the general welfare of a select few elites at the expense of others.
Scratch two for your precious EU.

Brexit was the last, best hope the people of the UK had of solving the very problems that actually do lead nations to war.

Tl/Dr, You're stupid beyond measure.

Why don't you read some history instead of relying on your natural stupidity.

"The European Union is set up with the aim of ending the frequent and bloody wars between neighbours, which culminated in the Second World War. As of 1950, the European Coal and Steel Community begins to unite European countries economically and politically in order to secure lasting peace."

http://europa.eu...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 4:09:05 PM
At 6/24/2016 2:21:00 PM, YYW wrote:
Enough said.

You and I disagree on most matters of policy, but we agree on the dichotomy that is becoming the most important as time goes on: globalism vs nationalism.

This was a HUGE victory for nationalism
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 4:42:29 PM
At 6/24/2016 4:09:05 PM, thett3 wrote:
Enough said.

You and I disagree on most matters of policy, but we agree on the dichotomy that is becoming the most important as time goes on: globalism vs nationalism.

This was a HUGE victory for nationalism

And Trump.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:36:37 PM
Enough said.

1) I will say god bless you to him when he sneezes and saves my life. Other than that, he can burn in he11
2) I found out this is a non-binding referendum! Its basically a straw poll.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:40:36 PM
Enough said.

Not possible. Farage is not a Tory, and he's not an MP. Borris and Osborne are the main candidates for his replacement.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:46:57 PM
At 6/24/2016 6:36:37 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
Enough said.

1) I will say god bless you to him when he sneezes and saves my life. Other than that, he can burn in he11

That's very progressive of you. Eternal conscious torment for your political opponents

Both sides said they would honor the results b
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:49:03 PM
At 6/24/2016 6:46:57 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/24/2016 6:36:37 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
Enough said.

That's very progressive of you. Eternal conscious torment for your political opponents

Both sides said they would honor the results b

1) No, I say that becasue he's an a$$hole. Thats just what I think of farage as a person. Did you see his debate performances in the GE debates last year?
2) Most likely, but the fact that its non-binding is kind of a massive FU to everyone who voted.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:50:00 PM
At 6/24/2016 6:40:36 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
Enough said.

Not possible. Farage is not a Tory, and he's not an MP. Borris and Osborne are the main candidates for his replacement.

Osborne has no chance now. He committed to the remain campaign and is a close ally of Cameron. Johnson is the big favorite with May and Gove the other contenders.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:53:06 PM
Enough said.

Everyone like me who wanted to leave owes him a big thank you. Without him the movement to leave the EU would never have gained the traction neccessary to even get a referendum let alone actually leave.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:54:40 PM
At 6/24/2016 6:50:00 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/24/2016 6:40:36 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
Enough said.

Osborne has no chance now. He committed to the remain campaign and is a close ally of Cameron. Johnson is the big favorite with May and Gove the other contenders.

May and Gove are also contenders, but in the same way, that Liz Kendal was a candidate for Labour leader. I am going to hate myself for saying this but Johnson is Corbyn, in that they are somewhat party outsiders who are viewed as being on the fringe, and Osbourne is Burnham, in that he is definitely and insider on the Front Bench
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:56:58 PM
At 6/24/2016 6:49:03 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

2) Most likely, but the fact that its non-binding is kind of a massive FU to everyone who voted.

Well that's just fitting since the EU is one big FU to the UK....
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:58:02 PM
At 6/24/2016 6:56:58 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/24/2016 6:49:03 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Well that's just fitting since the EU is one big FU to the UK....

ironically that is what the UK just told the EU