Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

David Cameron Promises to Resign By October!

famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 7:26:14 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
This is obviously as a result of the EU referendum results and he will presumably be replaced by Boris Johnson - the most likely Conservative candidate to replace him.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 7:32:55 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Maybe Scotland will call for a second independence vote to rejoin the EU. They have a strong support there. Of course that's just speculation.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 7:33:56 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Christmas came early this year :D
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 7:34:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 7:32:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Maybe Scotland will call for a second independence vote to rejoin the EU. They have a strong support there. Of course that's just speculation.

That'll most likely be a long term thing since they need to hold a referendum to leave the UK first before they do that.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 7:35:12 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 7:34:39 AM, famousdebater wrote:
At 6/24/2016 7:32:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Maybe Scotland will call for a second independence vote to rejoin the EU. They have a strong support there. Of course that's just speculation.

That'll most likely be a long term thing since they need to hold a referendum to leave the UK first before they do that.

Well that's what I meant.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 7:36:02 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 7:26:14 AM, famousdebater wrote:
This is obviously as a result of the EU referendum results and he will presumably be replaced by Boris Johnson - the most likely Conservative candidate to replace him.

3 Referndums under the poor guy, it was bound that he was going to step down sooner or later.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
paul26
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:12:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I think people have learned from the Scottish Independence referendum when Project Fear was used to stop Scotland voting for independence.

People were wise to the tactic this time and the more scare stories that came from people like David Cameron, the less people listened.

The question now is how would Scotland vote in #IndyRef2 ?