Jump to topic:

Russia benefits from a disunited Europe

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 9:13:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
With UK leaving the EU and other countries threatening to do the same only benefits Russia. Russians no longer has to deal with a united Europe and will easily overpower the weakened divided sovereign countries.
It is possible the Russians might even help the Syrian refugees find a permanent home in Europe in return for their loyalty.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 9:21:49 PM
At 6/24/2016 9:13:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
With UK leaving the EU and other countries threatening to do the same only benefits Russia. Russians no longer has to deal with a united Europe and will easily overpower the weakened divided sovereign countries.
It is possible the Russians might even help the Syrian refugees find a permanent home in Europe in return for their loyalty.

It also helps the USA, especially after all the illegals are sent packing.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 10:01:39 PM

It's true that Russia benefits from the EU breaking up. However It's important to remember that it is NATO not the EU that protects most European countries from possible Russian aggression.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 10:27:32 PM
At 6/24/2016 10:01:39 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

It's true that Russia benefits from the EU breaking up. However It's important to remember that it is NATO not the EU that protects most European countries from possible Russian aggression.

If a United Europe and its existing alliance with America breaks up on account of the U.K. It is logical for tbe European countries to switch their alliance to Russia who is their largest energy provider and you have a new super power and global economic power.
The BREXIT creates this otherwise impossible alliance.
Only the shortsighted Britons the majority were uneducated chose the 'leave' vote. Your hate for Muslims clouded your judgement.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 10:29:32 PM
At 6/24/2016 10:27:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:

If a United Europe and its existing alliance with America breaks up on account of the U.K. It is logical for tbe European countries to switch their alliance to Russia who is their largest energy provider and you have a new super power and global economic power.
Only the shortsighted Britons the majority were uneducated chose the 'leave' vote. Your hate for Muslims clouded your judgement.

The only thing Putin will be invading is the Middle East, right after Trump gives him the go ahead. That will be a fun time to be a Muslim, I tell ya!
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 10:35:35 PM

Actually I don't hate Muslims. I hate the religion of Islam. It's true many people voted due to concerns on immigration but my primary motivation for leaving was to become a fully independent and sovereign country. I also disliked EU regulations hindering business, the unwillingness of the EU to compromise on the terms of our membership, the inability to control migration from EU countries and the 8. 5 billion pounds annual membership fee. The undemocratic nature of the EU, particularly the EU commission was another major factor.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 10:55:00 PM
At 6/24/2016 10:35:35 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Actually I don't hate Muslims. I hate the religion of Islam. It's true many people voted due to concerns on immigration but my primary motivation for leaving was to become a fully independent and sovereign country. I also disliked EU regulations hindering business, the unwillingness of the EU to compromise on the terms of our membership, the inability to control migration from EU countries and the 8. 5 billion pounds annual membership fee. The undemocratic nature of the EU, particularly the EU commission was another major factor.

UK negotiated their own membership into the EU. There were not fully committed and was even allowed to keep their own currency. This was a political stunt and your PM David Cameron misjudged the ignorance of the voters. The educated voted to stay, the country bums voted to leave. Now they are even poorer for it. The pound was devalued.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 11:03:58 PM
At 6/24/2016 10:55:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/24/2016 10:35:35 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

UK negotiated their own membership into the EU. There were not fully committed and was even allowed to keep their own currency. This was a political stunt and your PM David Cameron misjudged the ignorance of the voters. The educated voted to stay, the country bums voted to leave. Now they are even poorer for it. The pound was devalued.

So you are judging the success of brexit after one day? I'm going to judge it in 2030. I am looking at the long term. In my opinion freedom from regulations, membership fees, flexibility, sovereignty and democracy will see us overhaul Germany as Europe's largest economy within 15 years. They will be crippled by the burden of propping up an economic and political union that is completely stale and unfit for the 21st century.