Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

The 6 Things Obama Doesn"t Want You to Know..

LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 5:44:31 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
The 6 Things Obama Doesn"t Want You to Know About the Islamic State

It"s official. The Administration of President Barack Obama does not want you to understand the danger that you, your friends, your family, and your loved ones are in.

http://www.breitbart.com...
I would agree with you, but then we'd BOTH be wrong.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 5:49:21 AM
At 6/25/2016 5:44:31 AM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:

It"s official. The Administration of President Barack Obama does not want you to understand the danger that you, your friends, your family, and your loved ones are in.

You forgot "He's a Muslim".
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 5:54:28 AM
At 6/25/2016 5:49:21 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

You forgot "He's a Muslim".

Well. Too late to change the title.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 6:17:40 AM
The shooting at the homo club had wasn't about terrorism. It was just some homo wanting to punish others for exposing him to HIV in a homo orgy. Whatever the homo said about ISIS was just to pretend that he had a noble purpose when he went postal.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 1:00:23 PM

It surprises me how many people will believe one sentence uttered by a criminal that has not been confirmed in any way shape or form.

It is like right is just busting at the seams to see Islamic terrorism so they can continue their campaign to lock up every Muslim in the country.
LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 4:50:29 PM
At 6/25/2016 1:00:23 PM, slo1 wrote:

It surprises me how many people will believe one sentence uttered by a criminal that has not been confirmed in any way shape or form.

It is like right is just busting at the seams to see Islamic terrorism so they can continue their campaign to lock up every Muslim in the country.

It surprises me, how many people are willing to support and defend a dangerous cult that is incompatible with every other civilized form of government, not to mention everything that is good and decent, and seeks to destroy everything that is not Islam. BTW, his call to 911 was half an hour long. The state department still hasn't released the transcript. Why do you think that is? Oh. Excuse me. I used the word think in your presence. I know how much that upsets people like you. Carry on.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 5:30:27 PM
At 6/25/2016 4:50:29 PM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:

It surprises me, how many people are willing to support and defend a dangerous cult that is incompatible with every other civilized form of government, not to mention everything that is good and decent, and seeks to destroy everything that is not Islam. BTW, his call to 911 was half an hour long. The state department still hasn't released the transcript. Why do you think that is? Oh. Excuse me. I used the word think in your presence. I know how much that upsets people like you. Carry on.

Blah, blah blah. Btw why you all trusting Muslims tell the truth? You must be the anti Christ trusting them and all.
LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 4:13:49 AM
At 6/25/2016 5:30:27 PM, slo1 wrote:

Blah, blah blah. Btw why you all trusting Muslims tell the truth? You must be the anti Christ trusting them and all.

Trusting a muslim is like trusting a drunk with the keys to the liqueur cabinet.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 9:35:40 PM
At 6/26/2016 4:13:49 AM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:

Trusting a muslim is like trusting a drunk with the keys to the liqueur cabinet.

Then why do you trust this one who shot up the gay club?
LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 9:40:06 PM
At 6/26/2016 9:35:40 PM, slo1 wrote:

I never said I trusted him. You must have gotten confused about who said what.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 2:25:05 AM
At 6/26/2016 9:40:06 PM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:
At 6/26/2016 9:35:40 PM, slo1 wrote:

I never said I trusted him. You must have gotten confused about who said what.

He said he did it for ISIS on the 911 call whilst nobody has established that connection, thus you are taking his word for it. Why do you trust his word?
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:02:13 AM

From one of the sources (prior to the recent shootings, obviously):

"Five plots engaged in violence in the United States in 2015, killed 19 people and raising the total since 9/11 to 69 fatalities"

Lets add, say, 100 fatalities to that list, to include stuff in 2016; 169 deaths since 9/11, or 11.26 deaths per year.

This is compared to:

Food Allergies: ~200 Per Year

Texting While Driving : 6000 per year.

Auto-Erotic Asphyixiation: 600 Deaths Per year (though I'm not sure if this is US or worldwide)

Falling out of bed: 450 deaths per year.

Dogs: 34 people per year.

Ants: 30 people per year.

Vending Machines: 13 People per year.

Homegrown Islamic Terrorism since 9/11: 11.6

Vending Machines kill more people in the US than homegrown islamic terrorism:

"Barack Obama and his political appointees and cabinet members have been trying for more than five years to explain away the jihadi threat to America and misdirect your understanding of how serious the dangers are"

"Barack Obama and his political appointees and cabinet members have been trying for more than five years to misdirect your understanding of how serious the dangers are"

misdirect your understanding of how serious the dangers are

I'm obviously not saying that Islamic terrorism isn't a big deal, nor that Isis doesn't need to be fought, but seriously.

Can you please get a grip or, failing that, a sense of perspective.
LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 6:09:42 AM
At 6/27/2016 3:02:13 AM, Ramshutu wrote:

"Five plots engaged in violence in the United States in 2015, killed 19 people and raising the total since 9/11 to 69 fatalities"

Lets add, say, 100 fatalities to that list, to include stuff in 2016; 169 deaths since 9/11, or 11.26 deaths per year.

This is compared to:

Auto-Erotic Asphyixiation: 600 Deaths Per year (though I'm not sure if this is US or worldwide)

"Barack Obama and his political appointees and cabinet members have been trying for more than five years to explain away the jihadi threat to America and misdirect your understanding of how serious the dangers are"

"Barack Obama and his political appointees and cabinet members have been trying for more than five years to misdirect your understanding of how serious the dangers are"

I'm obviously not saying that Islamic terrorism isn't a big deal, nor that Isis doesn't need to be fought, but seriously.

That's easy. Just look at who his parents are.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 10:46:09 PM

He's at the end of his terms. He doesn't care if you know now.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 10:59:25 PM
At 6/25/2016 6:17:40 AM, Rukado wrote:
The shooting at the homo club had wasn't about terrorism. It was just some homo wanting to punish others for exposing him to HIV in a homo orgy. Whatever the homo said about ISIS was just to pretend that he had a noble purpose when he went postal.

Wow, did you just say something factual? (albeit possibly, as we will never really know the facts)I thought you would jump on the blame the Muslims band wagon.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 11:04:41 PM
At 6/27/2016 10:46:09 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

#ObamaDontCare
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 11:05:06 PM
Progressive stupidity on Islam

http://www.debate.org...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 11:05:38 PM
At 6/27/2016 6:09:42 AM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:
At 6/27/2016 3:02:13 AM, Ramshutu wrote:

This is compared to:

That's easy. Just look at who his parents are.

What?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 11:06:19 PM
At 6/27/2016 11:04:41 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

#ObamaDontCare

Obama does care...just not about us. He is an anticolonialist.

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 11:17:19 PM
At 6/27/2016 11:06:19 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

#ObamaDontCare

Ha! An Anticolonialist who has expanded the American Empire, that's a good one.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 11:32:59 PM
At 6/27/2016 11:17:19 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

#ObamaDontCare

Expanded the empire? We have no new land and are 19 trillion in debt. And the kicker: his book is called "Dreams from my father", who as? An anticolonialist.

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 12:13:20 AM
At 6/27/2016 11:32:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/27/2016 11:17:19 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

#ObamaDontCare

Expanded the empire? We have no new land and are 19 trillion in debt. And the kicker: his book is called "Dreams from my father", who as? An anticolonialist.

Someone doesn't understand the concept of America imperialism. I would suggest you read Imperial ambitions by Noam Chomsky or a People's History of the American Empire by Howard Zinn.