Jump to topic:

Stupid muslim blogger's rebutall to video

tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 4:52:15 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Adam Saleh is probably the biggest moronic apologists I have seen in my life on youtube. He does absolutely nothing to rebute anything, and resorts to calling people out as racist.

This video basically sums everything up.

https://www.youtube.com...
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 6:22:27 PM
At 6/28/2016 4:52:15 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Adam Saleh is probably the biggest moronic apologists I have seen in my life on youtube. He does absolutely nothing to rebute anything, and resorts to calling people out as racist.

AH CRAP!!! When the video finished, I glanced right and......BAM!!! 30 minutes later, I have already fallen to" sub-floor 3 of the YouTube OMG I can't believe each video somehow introduces me to a person even dumber than the last" trap.

NOOOOOOO!!! Please, I just want to know where rock bed bottom is in this international pit. Why couldn't that moron swimming in a tub of Froot loops and milk be patient zero? Then I turned on the news and found out Obama invited her to the White House. Three days later my forehead banging off the wall finally created a new hole I can place a decorative circular stained glass window into, and I yelled "Why?!?" enough times to have every question in all universes answered.

Well, at least I don't have to go out and purchase any more power tools to install that window I've wanted installed for a few weeks now, AND I don't have to go pay my soul to attend garbage colleges to have all my questions answered.

...Now I just have to wait for all those "Why's" I sent out to return home with their answers...they do come back right? Or do they orbit and come back from behind?

...OMG, The stupid is wearing off on me. GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!!!!
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 6:28:19 PM
At 6/28/2016 6:22:27 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

AH CRAP!!! When the video finished, I glanced right and......BAM!!! 30 minutes later, I have already fallen to" sub-floor 3 of the YouTube OMG I can't believe each video somehow introduces me to a person even dumber than the last" trap.

NOOOOOOO!!! Please, I just want to know where rock bed bottom is in this international pit. Why couldn't that moron swimming in a tub of Froot loops and milk be patient zero? Then I turned on the news and found out Obama invited her to the White House. Three days later my forehead banging off the wall finally created a new hole I can place a decorative circular stained glass window into, and I yelled "Why?!?" enough times to have every question in all universes answered.

Well, at least I don't have to go out and purchase any more power tools to install that window I've wanted installed for a few weeks now, AND I don't have to go pay my soul to attend garbage colleges to have all my questions answered.

...Now I just have to wait for all those "Why's" I sent out to return home with their answers...they do come back right? Or do they orbit and come back from behind?

I'm at a lost for words.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 6:48:34 PM

Islam needs to be reformed, even many non-radical Muslims do support questionable things at times. And when you compare radical Muslims to radicals from other religions, it's like comparing a sword to a needle. It's very rare you'll encounter an anti-gay Christian who wants to go further than denying them marriage and a wedding cake. But you'll find many Muslims on the radical end in favor of throwing gays off the top of Burj Khalifa.

People like Adam Saleh are just "pseudo-moderates" who are very good at manipulating others and faking their image as an actual moderate Muslim.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 6:50:54 PM
At 6/28/2016 6:28:19 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 6/28/2016 6:22:27 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

I'm at a lost for words.

*Bows* You're welcome friend.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 7:12:19 PM

I hope that moron understands that looking like an average fuccboi is haram.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.