Jump to topic:

America Without Conservatives -- Step Inside

MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 11:35:04 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Ever wonder what America would be like if it were run by Liberals 100%? Everyone is equal, everyone wins, we don't keep score, everything is free, no contact sports, no guns, trophies for all, we have people failing their exams? Just lower the standards, add in anymore you wish then look down and click the link.

Enjoy friends :)

https://www.youtube.com...
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 12:34:44 AM
At 6/28/2016 11:35:04 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
Ever wonder what America would be like if it were run by Liberals 100%? Everyone is equal, everyone wins, we don't keep score, everything is free, no contact sports, no guns, trophies for all, we have people failing their exams? Just lower the standards, add in anymore you wish then look down and click the link.

I think we need both Conservatives and Liberals.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 12:50:58 AM
At 6/29/2016 12:34:44 AM, tajshar2k wrote:

oh don't worry, I've been looking for one. I've found some eh so-so ones, but nothing that makes me laugh so hard I cry like that girl did. If somebody finds one, please throw up the thread.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 12:53:31 AM
At 6/29/2016 12:50:58 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

oh don't worry, I've been looking for one. I've found some eh so-so ones, but nothing that makes me laugh so hard I cry like that girl did. If somebody finds one, please throw up the thread.

Found it

http://www.debate.org...
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 12:54:18 AM
BTW, yes I know I took that in a different direction than you were going LOL.. But I gotta balance the scales here, so that's where my mind is.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 1:52:52 AM

The conservatives to lead and the liberals to laugh at.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:19:16 AM
A single dumb feminist proves nothing.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:23:48 AM
At 6/29/2016 2:19:16 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

First Lannan, now you. Dammit.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:24:11 AM

Equality doesn't mean everyone wins. It means everyone lives in poverty. No one can ever reach for more than liitle. No one would ever become a doctor, surgeon, scientist. Why? What would be the point? I'd get the same as a guy who refuses to work. Liberalism would have us begging on our knees for scraps from the corrupted government running the freak show. The debt would climb until the system collapsed as no one would ever work or do anything ever again until we were fighting from our backs just to survive. Liberalism is the fairytale world for child minded fools.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:43:21 AM
At 6/29/2016 2:23:48 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

I haven't pulled a Lannan, I can assure you.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:43:45 AM
At 6/29/2016 2:43:21 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Good.

MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:44:16 AM
At 6/29/2016 2:24:11 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Equality doesn't mean everyone wins. It means everyone lives in poverty. No one can ever reach for more than liitle. No one would ever become a doctor, surgeon, scientist. Why? What would be the point? I'd get the same as a guy who refuses to work. Liberalism would have us begging on our knees for scraps from the corrupted government running the freak show. The debt would climb until the system collapsed as no one would ever work or do anything ever again until we were fighting from our backs just to survive. Liberalism is the fairytale world for child minded fools.

Dude, I'm right there with you. You completely missed the funny here. Just click the link, grab yourself a drink, kick your feet up for a few minutes and laugh. This video had me dying over here. I was laughing so hard at one point I had to pause the video and go dry my eyes.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:51:27 AM

I would never use a spoiled, worthless moron that far off the stupid scale against liberals as an actual argument. It's just so hilarious how unbelievably dumb the girl is.

We are all sitting in our left-wing & right-wing corners all the time on this site, coming out throwing bombs at each other, getting all heated on each other.

At the end of the day, our discussions don't change a darn thing. So I just wanted to share some great caricature comedy with everyone...find some common ground to pass the piece pipe for a few minutes you know?

So put down your debate face for a few, kick back and have a few laughs my friend.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:57:59 AM
HEY EVERYONE_____HEY EVERYONE

This is NOT a serious debate thread. This is a thread for the two sides to call a temporary cease fire, quit throwing bombs, pass the peace pipe, and laugh at how unbelievably stupid and moronic people living today can be.

Just click the link, kick back for a few, and catch a few laughs watching the youtube video.

Have fun. Enjoy it.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:27:38 AM

I think you are thinking of an Alt Left Communist Dystopia.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:14:05 AM
At 6/29/2016 2:43:21 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

It's called being realistic, not utopic.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

djacob7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:27:03 AM
"Equality doesn't mean everyone wins. It means everyone lives in poverty. No one can ever reach for more than liitle. No one would ever become a doctor, surgeon, scientist. Why? What would be the point? I'd get the same as a guy who refuses to work. Liberalism would have us begging on our knees for scraps from the corrupted government running the freak show. The debt would climb until the system collapsed as no one would ever work or do anything ever again until we were fighting from our backs just to survive. Liberalism is the fairytale world for child minded fools."

It's a damn shame that more than half of your fellow citizens are so stupid. Thank Zeus we have you patriots to keep us liberals in check!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:30:25 AM
At 6/29/2016 4:27:03 AM, djacob7 wrote:
"Equality doesn't mean everyone wins. It means everyone lives in poverty. No one can ever reach for more than liitle. No one would ever become a doctor, surgeon, scientist. Why? What would be the point? I'd get the same as a guy who refuses to work. Liberalism would have us begging on our knees for scraps from the corrupted government running the freak show. The debt would climb until the system collapsed as no one would ever work or do anything ever again until we were fighting from our backs just to survive. Liberalism is the fairytale world for child minded fools."

It's a damn shame that more than half of your fellow citizens are so stupid. Thank Zeus we have you patriots to keep us liberals in check!

$19 trillion in debt. That's more than our gross domestic product. And the Liberals cheer as it all burns...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Canuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 5:09:48 AM
At 6/29/2016 2:51:27 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

I would never use a spoiled, worthless moron that far off the stupid scale against liberals as an actual argument. It's just so hilarious how unbelievably dumb the girl is.

We are all sitting in our left-wing & right-wing corners all the time on this site, coming out throwing bombs at each other, getting all heated on each other.

At the end of the day, our discussions don't change a darn thing. So I just wanted to share some great caricature comedy with everyone...find some common ground to pass the piece pipe for a few minutes you know?

So put down your debate face for a few, kick back and have a few laughs my friend.

I took your advice and kicked back to watch the video. Definitely had a few laughs. Absolutely hilarious. Extreme stupidity comes in all shapes, sizes, political ideology, etc. and it's nice when people of different ideologies can unite in enjoyment of insanely stupid people.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 6:41:11 AM
At 6/29/2016 3:27:38 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Dude, just click the link and watch the video...laugh....this thread is a peace pipe for the community to share....that's all

Does ANYBODY actually read and follow directions on this site LOL?

This entire thread is all about laughing at the youtube video. There is literally nothing to argue or debate in anyway.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 6:43:37 AM
At 6/29/2016 5:09:48 AM, Canuck wrote:

I took your advice and kicked back to watch the video. Definitely had a few laughs. Absolutely hilarious. Extreme stupidity comes in all shapes, sizes, political ideology, etc. and it's nice when people of different ideologies can unite in enjoyment of insanely stupid people.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now I just gotta find a right-wing super wacko to start a new thread on to balance the scales.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:23:56 AM
The feminist was more stupid than the faceless man, but the faceless man was also delusional in many respects. He explicitly expressed dialect prejudice at the beginning and does not recognise differences between men and women (same mistake that feminists make on a regular basis).
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 10:07:44 AM
At 6/29/2016 2:57:59 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
HEY EVERYONE_____HEY EVERYONE

This is NOT a serious debate thread. This is a thread for the two sides to call a temporary cease fire, quit throwing bombs, pass the peace pipe, and laugh at how unbelievably stupid and moronic people living today can be.

Just click the link, kick back for a few, and catch a few laughs watching the youtube video.

This is NOT a serious debate thread. It is purely here to laugh at a human being.
Have fun. Enjoy it.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 12:22:48 PM

Not as funny as you say. Also when the guy says that there are less women in jail because juries are more lenient towards women it goes to show how ignorant he is. If you are going to make fun of stupidity it works much better by not being stupid.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:38:18 PM

This is a persona she has an alternate YouTube channel that she explains the purpose and describes how these videos aren't real. Both the person criticizing and this thread means she wins the trolling game.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:40:09 PM
At 6/29/2016 6:41:11 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 6/29/2016 3:27:38 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Dude, just click the link and watch the video...laugh....this thread is a peace pipe for the community to share....that's all

Does ANYBODY actually read and follow directions on this site LOL?

This entire thread is all about laughing at the youtube video. There is literally nothing to argue or debate in anyway.

Unfortunately, that's not how the site works.

MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:56:40 PM
At 6/29/2016 12:22:48 PM, slo1 wrote:

Not as funny as you say. Also when the guy says that there are less women in jail because juries are more lenient towards women it goes to show how ignorant he is. If you are going to make fun of stupidity it works much better by not being stupid.

Really? Well obviously you have no sense of humor AND you have forgotten how to do research, so here you go:

https://scholar.google.com...

So many scholarly articles for you to read. It's almost like a library of some sort.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:59:23 PM
At 6/29/2016 3:38:18 PM, vortex86 wrote:

This is a persona she has an alternate YouTube channel that she explains the purpose and describes how these videos aren't real. Both the person criticizing and this thread means she wins the trolling game.

Do you understand the word CARICATURE? I CLEARLY stated this thread was caricature comedy.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 5:15:06 PM
At 6/29/2016 4:59:23 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 6/29/2016 3:38:18 PM, vortex86 wrote:

Do you understand the word CARICATURE? I CLEARLY stated this thread was caricature comedy.

I do, however let's not be disingenuous about what you meant. You clearly believed her persona was real and were referencing caricature to indicate that she is an exaggeration of that ideology not that her persona is.

Clearly in the context of your words you believed it so let's stop.

"I would never use a spoiled, worthless moron that far off the stupid scale against liberals as an actual argument. It's just so hilarious how unbelievably dumb the girl is."

"at how unbelievably stupid and moronic people living today can be."

"Now I just gotta find a right-wing super wacko", implying that she is a left-wing super wacko.