MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 1:12:22 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Here is the video:

http://www.abc15.com...

A federal government private plane landed in Phoenix, AZ a few hours prior to the Benghazi report being released. U.S. A.G. Loretta Lynch steps out of the plane and by dumb luck, who is standing there on the tarmac? None other than Bill Clinton.

Lynch and Clinton trade pleasantries as respectable people would; which is understandable. Lynch turns around and invites Bill Clinton onto her private plane. They remain hidden in the government aircraft for over 30 minutes before coming back out.

This meeting occurred on Monday. It is now Wednesday and Lynch did not report the "coincidental run in" with Bill to this point. A reporter with ABC 15 News decides to ask Lynch about this during a press conference. Lynch states it was not a scheduled meeting and that they only talked about Bill's grand children.

So let me get this straight.

1) You are heading up the federal investigation against Hillary Clinton
2) You just happen to run into her husband on the tarmac in the middle of an active international airport
3) You just so happen to run into her husband as you step off your federal government aircraft
4) You invite him onto your federal government private plane away from all eyes, ears and cameras
5) You remain hidden with him for 30 minutes
6) You don't report this interaction to anyone after having 48 hours to do so
7) When a reporter asks you about this meeting, your explanation is that you were talking with him in complete secrecy for 30 minutes...about how his grandchildren are doing?

Now I'm no conspiracy theorist in any shape, but what kind of morons do you take us for? How freaking stupid do you think Americans are?
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 1:34:01 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 1:12:22 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
Here is the video:

http://www.abc15.com...

A federal government private plane landed in Phoenix, AZ a few hours prior to the Benghazi report being released. U.S. A.G. Loretta Lynch steps out of the plane and by dumb luck, who is standing there on the tarmac? None other than Bill Clinton.

Lynch and Clinton trade pleasantries as respectable people would; which is understandable. Lynch turns around and invites Bill Clinton onto her private plane. They remain hidden in the government aircraft for over 30 minutes before coming back out.

This meeting occurred on Monday. It is now Wednesday and Lynch did not report the "coincidental run in" with Bill to this point. A reporter with ABC 15 News decides to ask Lynch about this during a press conference. Lynch states it was not a scheduled meeting and that they only talked about Bill's grand children.

So let me get this straight.

1) You are heading up the federal investigation against Hillary Clinton
2) You just happen to run into her husband on the tarmac in the middle of an active international airport
3) You just so happen to run into her husband as you step off your federal government aircraft
4) You invite him onto your federal government private plane away from all eyes, ears and cameras
5) You remain hidden with him for 30 minutes
6) You don't report this interaction to anyone after having 48 hours to do so
7) When a reporter asks you about this meeting, your explanation is that you were talking with him in complete secrecy for 30 minutes...about how his grandchildren are doing?

Now I'm no conspiracy theorist in any shape, but what kind of morons do you take us for? How freaking stupid do you think Americans are?

I agree, and even if nothing happened it is not a good image to portray an impartial investigation and a lack of bias. Not too bright on either party's part.