Jump to topic:

Hillary Indicted Trump looses delegates

Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 1:00:13 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Curious to what people think what would happen if the confluence of two events takes place before the general election. Hillary gets indicted for her emails and Trump looses the Rep nomination.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 3:40:25 AM
At 7/3/2016 1:00:13 AM, Peepette wrote:
Curious to what people think what would happen if the confluence of two events takes place before the general election. Hillary gets indicted for her emails and Trump looses the Rep nomination.

She should be indicted and if he loses the nomination, it's because they stole it from him.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:09:19 AM
Well, Trump stated she'll face no charges.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Chang29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:17:12 AM

Democrats would argue that if Hillary is indicted and convicted she should be placed in home confinement and guarded by agents 24/7. Thus, still be no reason not to vote for her.

If Trump did not receive the nomination, the Republican Party would be looking at a worse crisis than with him as the nominee.

No matter which is elected, very little will change.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:18:44 AM
Eugene V Debs ran for President from prison, why not Hillary?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:01:20 AM

1) Indictment =/= Conviction. If she is charged, there's a whole list of other outcomes that could happen that will most likely result in her not doing any jail time since the court system is unilaterally biased in favor of the rich and well connected (The Clintons perhaps the most well-connected and wealthy family behind maybe the Kennedy's).... If she does end up behind bars though, whoever she selects as her VP could try to fill in, or Bernie may try to pull a fast one and become the nominee since he technically hasnt dropped out yet

2) As for the GOP, whoever ends up getting the delegats that Trump doesnt win will become the nominee, so it will be that guy vs whoever the Dems end up with
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:30:08 AM

Then Bernie Sanders would run taking all the Democrat votes, while Gary Johnson steals the libertarians from Trump. Bernie wins.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 12:16:58 PM
At 7/3/2016 5:01:20 AM, imabench wrote:

1) Indictment =/= Conviction. If she is charged, there's a whole list of other outcomes that could happen that will most likely result in her not doing any jail time since the court system is unilaterally biased in favor of the rich and well connected (The Clintons perhaps the most well-connected and wealthy family behind maybe the Kennedy's)....

I agree with this. She'll serve no time, maybe even get pardoned.

If she does end up behind bars though, whoever she selects as her VP could try to fill in, or Bernie may try to pull a fast one and become the nominee since he technically hasnt dropped out yet

2) As for the GOP, whoever ends up getting the delegats that Trump doesnt win will become the nominee, so it will be that guy vs whoever the Dems end up with
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 5:44:47 PM
"If Trump did not receive the nomination, the Republican Party would be looking at a worse crisis than with him as the nominee."
The GOP has been facing a crisis since the beginning of this year. No republican who is electable ran this year.
I would think that a republican who had a superior ability to get votes would want to be governor, and not consider the office of the president to be worth the time and effort.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 3:52:32 AM
At 7/3/2016 12:16:58 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 7/3/2016 5:01:20 AM, imabench wrote:

1) Indictment =/= Conviction. If she is charged, there's a whole list of other outcomes that could happen that will most likely result in her not doing any jail time since the court system is unilaterally biased in favor of the rich and well connected (The Clintons perhaps the most well-connected and wealthy family behind maybe the Kennedy's)....

I agree with this. She'll serve no time, maybe even get pardoned.

If she does end up behind bars though, whoever she selects as her VP could try to fill in, or Bernie may try to pull a fast one and become the nominee since he technically hasnt dropped out yet

There are a lot of good reasons to examine the email scandal, but there simply is no indictment coming. That is, there is nothing to indite for. Nothing criminal.

The problem is, and will be, it was terrible judgment. She will face questions of this from now until she wins the election, but I will take whatever odds you want that there is no indictment.