Jump to topic:

Political Party Party

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:05:56 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
This is just a random question I thought of!

What do you think would happen if there was an actual party (a social party, not a political group of people) and EVERY single political party was invited to that party?

I'm just curious! :)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 8:43:24 PM
At 7/3/2016 6:05:56 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

What do you think would happen if there was an actual party (a social party, not a political group of people) and EVERY single political party was invited to that party?

This is what happens at every party, normal people do not pick their significant others, friends or acquaintances based on their party affiliation.

If somebody does say something like "I would never date a republican, be friends with a democrat etc.", you know that person is a piece of shitt.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 8:48:33 PM
At 7/3/2016 8:43:24 PM, Wylted wrote:

This is what happens at every party, normal people do not pick their significant others, friends or acquaintances based on their party affiliation.

If somebody does say something like "I would never date a republican, be friends with a democrat etc.", you know that person is a piece of shitt.

I guess this is true!
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 9:02:21 PM

The republicans would pay for the party, the greens would whine about the amount of trees cut down for the invitation letters, the democrats would talk about the fact there's a gap in the amount of females invited to the party, and the Libertarians wouldn't show up because they would be too busy protecting their marijuana plants with their guns.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 10:25:47 PM
At 7/3/2016 9:02:21 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

The republicans would pay for the party, the greens would whine about the amount of trees cut down for the invitation letters, the democrats would talk about the fact there's a gap in the amount of females invited to the party, and the Libertarians wouldn't show up because they would be too busy protecting their marijuana plants with their guns.

Lol! I would probably be the libertarian because I hate parties!
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 10:29:25 PM
At 7/3/2016 10:25:47 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 7/3/2016 9:02:21 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Lol! I would probably be the libertarian because I hate parties!

XD
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.