Jump to topic:

I have a theory...

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 9:24:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I think Hillary is going to be indicted, though not for the emails. For something that the FBI learned while going through her emails.

I don't want to speculate publicly on what it is because what I learned today is unconfirmed. But if it's true, I think either Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee.
Tsar of DDO
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:28:59 AM
At 7/3/2016 9:24:53 PM, YYW wrote:
I think Hillary is going to be indicted, though not for the emails. For something that the FBI learned while going through her emails.

I don't want to speculate publicly on what it is because what I learned today is unconfirmed. But if it's true, I think either Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee.

Where are the ominous rumblings that predict these kinds of events?
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:37:17 AM

Well party rules mandate that the nominee must have won at least 1 primary, so it would therefore go to Sanders.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:39:07 AM
At 7/4/2016 12:37:17 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Well party rules mandate that the nominee must have won at least 1 primary, so it would therefore go to Sanders.

You're right that that's what the party rules say, but idk... I don't know that they wouldn't change the rules.
Tsar of DDO
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:43:18 AM
At 7/4/2016 12:39:07 AM, YYW wrote:

You're right that that's what the party rules say, but idk... I don't know that they wouldn't change the rules.

The rules committee is already meeting and such a major last minute change would likely require 2/3 majority of the delegates, and since bernie already has 48% of the delegates that would t happen. If it didn't require 2/3s majority of delegates the the DNC would become like 1968s convention.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:44:05 AM
At 7/4/2016 12:28:59 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

The FBI and the attorney general have acknowledged that it is possible
Chang29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:53:43 AM

I think Joe Biden will be the nominee, even democrats understand that Sanders has no chance. Look how quiet he has been lately, Biden is best when he is silent.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
Chang29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:01:18 AM

Rules to politicians especial democrat are meaningless.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:21:16 AM
At 7/4/2016 1:01:18 AM, Chang29 wrote:

Rules to politicians especial democrat are meaningless.

Thank you for your snark, now if you would like to make a constructive comment, please do so
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:22:56 AM
At 7/4/2016 12:53:43 AM, Chang29 wrote:

I think Joe Biden will be the nominee, even democrats understand that Sanders has no chance. Look how quiet he has been lately, Biden is best when he is silent.

But a) The nominating ruled won't allow that, b) Biden said he wouldn't do that, c) Sanders does better in the polls against Trump than Hillary does, and d) the reason he has been quite is...oh wait, he hasn't been, he has been speaking on the senate floor everyday, because the senate is in session and the primaries are over.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:24:17 AM
At 7/4/2016 12:44:05 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

https://hangouts.google.com...
Tsar of DDO
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:25:31 AM
At 7/4/2016 1:24:17 AM, YYW wrote:

pass, I don't do hangouts anymore, given I can't really respond to things without a mic and its just really weird.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:26:46 AM
At 7/4/2016 1:25:31 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

pass, I don't do hangouts anymore, given I can't really respond to things without a mic and its just really weird.

You should get a mic... although if you just hook up iPhone earbuds to your computer that would do the trick.
Tsar of DDO
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:29:13 AM
At 7/4/2016 1:26:46 AM, YYW wrote:

You should get a mic... although if you just hook up iPhone earbuds to your computer that would do the trick.

The earbuds I have don't have a mic. I am getting a new laptop soon, though, so maybe then.
But then again it is still really weird, especially given that there are all the other people on there, and it's just really weird. It's like being in a conversation with 50 people you don't know and didn't think you ever would know.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:29:26 AM

Wow, a post not complaining about moderation.
Meh!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:30:32 AM
At 7/4/2016 1:29:26 AM, Axonly wrote:

Blocked.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:31:15 AM
At 7/4/2016 1:29:13 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 7/4/2016 1:26:46 AM, YYW wrote:

The earbuds I have don't have a mic. I am getting a new laptop soon, though, so maybe then.

Cool

But then again it is still really weird, especially given that there are all the other people on there, and it's just really weird. It's like being in a conversation with 50 people you don't know and didn't think you ever would know.

Well, the conversation is capped at 10 people... and everyone is friendly. No one bites (unless you want them to).
Tsar of DDO
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:53:58 AM

I've always much preferred Biden to Clinton. Between Clinton and Sanders, I'd probably have to vote pragmatically and go with Clinton (although that's mainly because Sanders's economic policies don't even add up correctly, and his foreign policy is naive; as a person, Sanders is far better than Clinton). But Biden combines Clinton's pragmatic policies with a character that Clinton has never and will never possess. I really wished he had garnered more support early on.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 3:02:29 AM
At 7/4/2016 1:30:32 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/4/2016 1:29:26 AM, Axonly wrote:

Blocked.

http://m.imdb.com...
Meh!
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 3:27:12 AM
Hillary will not be indicted. A few days ago Bill Clinton met with the attorney general and talked her out of it.
The liberals are planning on Hillary being the 1st woman president. For some reason they think this goal is important so they will all be making sure it happens.
This year the republicans couldn't come up with anyone electable to run against her. After she is nominated at the democrat convention is when the GOP will go to war on her.
Right now they are feeding bogus information to the press. They are making it look like Trump is a NAZI, bigot and a white supremacist.
Trump has lots of proof that he is not, so later this summer he will prove that Hillary and the news people are liars. Then they will start the attack ads, and if the campaign succeeds Hillary could become the most hated woman in the world.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 4:10:13 AM

I would suck 50,000 d*cks to have Biden be the nominee if thats what it would take to get it done

#RidinWithBiden
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 4:11:13 AM
At 7/4/2016 1:53:58 AM, Subutai wrote:

I've always much preferred Biden to Clinton.

*Hugs*

Between Clinton and Sanders, I'd probably have to vote pragmatically and go with Clinton (although that's mainly because Sanders's economic policies don't even add up correctly, and his foreign policy is naive; as a person, Sanders is far better than Clinton). But Biden combines Clinton's pragmatic policies with a character that Clinton has never and will never possess. I really wished he had garnered more support early on.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 4:12:17 AM
At 7/4/2016 4:10:13 AM, imabench wrote:

I would suck 50,000 d*cks to have Biden be the nominee if thats what it would take to get it done

#RidinWithBiden

I think you'd suck 50,000 d!cks anyway so that's not really saying much.
Tsar of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 4:15:07 AM

#RidinWithBiden

I posted a #RidinWithBiden thing on Instagram for National Sunglasses Day.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 4:16:00 AM
At 7/4/2016 4:12:17 AM, YYW wrote:

#RidinWithBiden

I think you'd suck 50,000 d!cks anyway

Depends on my mood

ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 4:19:12 AM

I don't remember which talking head I saw a few months ago said that the FBI was trying to build a case that was somewhat similar to RICO law something like conspiracy in failure of a state official to practice due diligence relating to national security.
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 5:11:52 AM

Any actual indictment would HAVE to be some issue other than just the email scandal. There basically is no law broken in the email deal as it sits right now

Now. With that said. I think the email deal SHOULD be an issue that the GOP beats the hell out of her for. It was.... indicative of sloppy and arrogant behavior that is not right in the highest office - not that Trump or Trump supporters would understand this, but I expect more from my POTUS. MUCH more.