Jump to topic:

So why is Hillary not guilty of perjury again

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 2:31:26 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
We know for a fact she is guilty of Perjury. So why is she not in prison?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 3:37:08 AM
At 7/6/2016 2:31:26 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Royalty can't go to jail bro.
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 5:00:33 AM
At 7/6/2016 2:31:26 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Show me. Wait? Unwilling or unable? Too bad.
HandsOff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 6:37:54 AM
The simple answer is this: The prosecutor feels that if a particular law has not been enforced for a provision of the statute, it can never be enforced-- as though law enforcement requires a precedent. He's confusing his branch with the judiciary.
Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 4:13:15 PM
I've cared pretty little about any of this Hillary stuff, but the hens have started clucking loudly enough that I'm starting to get interested. So I'll bite: when did she lie under oath? The OP claims that "we know" this happened. So when did it happen? What did she say? How do you know it was a lie?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 4:15:33 PM
At 7/6/2016 4:13:15 PM, Burzmali wrote:
I've cared pretty little about any of this Hillary stuff, but the hens have started clucking loudly enough that I'm starting to get interested. So I'll bite: when did she lie under oath? The OP claims that "we know" this happened. So when did it happen? What did she say? How do you know it was a lie?

I don't think there is any way they can prove Hillary knowingly passed confidential documents on her email server.

And OJ is innocent too.

Royalty has many benefits.
Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 4:25:00 PM
At 7/6/2016 4:15:33 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/6/2016 4:13:15 PM, Burzmali wrote:

I don't think there is any way they can prove Hillary knowingly passed confidential documents on her email server.

And OJ is innocent too.

Royalty has many benefits.

That seems like it would be an incredibly easy thing to show. She obviously knew she had her own email server, since she made the request to have it setup. If she used an account on that server to send/forward just one confidential document, then there should be a record of that. Even if she deleted info from her own server, it would only take one person who received an email from that account with a confidential document attached to show that she did it. At that point, it would be unreasonable to think that she didn't know what she was doing.

Like I said, I've cared very little about this until now, so I honestly haven't read much about it. Is this what happened? Do these records exist, and she's somehow not being indicted? If so, please provide reputable sources to support the claim.