Jump to topic:

Whites are racists Christians are bigots

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 2:59:32 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Hmmm...I hear it often from the left. Yet...blacks and native Americans had slaves, and the Civil War and the Civil Rights battle was between? Christians white males and Christian white males. Besides. We all know the KKK were Liberals who gave up slavery for plantation politics.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:09:24 PM
At 7/7/2016 2:59:32 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Hmmm...I hear it often from the left. Yet...blacks and native Americans had slaves, and the Civil War and the Civil Rights battle was between? Christians white males and Christian white males. Besides. We all know the KKK were Liberals who gave up slavery for plantation politics.

While I don't argue with your points, please point out who is making a blanket statement that whites are racists and Christians are bigots.

Although I think you should change "liberals" to "democrats" in your last statement. The two terms aren't interchangeable.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:17:26 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:09:24 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

While I don't argue with your points, please point out who is making a blanket statement that whites are racists and Christians are bigots.

Although I think you should change "liberals" to "democrats" in your last statement. The two terms aren't interchangeable.

I am Christian but am not white.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:22:33 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:17:26 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

And? Again who is making that blanket statement? Aside from maybe some bungling idiot that no one with half a brain cell wouldn't just discount from the start.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:46:41 PM

Who said that?
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 6:43:45 PM
Stop sperging the forums with mediocre talking points. At least wait for them to be remotely relevant.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 6:55:57 PM
At 7/7/2016 6:43:45 PM, someloser wrote:
Stop sperging the forums with mediocre talking points. At least wait for them to be remotely relevant.

^
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 10:50:25 PM
At 7/7/2016 5:46:41 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

Who said that?

History

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 10:51:39 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:22:33 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

And? Again who is making that blanket statement? Aside from maybe some bungling idiot that no one with half a brain cell wouldn't just discount from the start.

Dinesh Disouza who was targeted for making such assertions by the Obama administration and thrown in jail to shut him up.

RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 2:06:41 AM
At 7/7/2016 10:51:39 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:22:33 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

Dinesh Disouza who was targeted for making such assertions by the Obama administration and thrown in jail to shut him up.

I have read several of his books and watched nearly all of his debates. While I agree with just about everything he says, and he is one of my favorite speakers, I don't recall him making a claim that whites are racists or that Christians are bigots. It surely seems odd he would make that statement since he is a Christian himself.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:21:41 PM
At 7/7/2016 10:50:25 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 5:46:41 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

Who said that?

History

When? Who? Let's see some quotes.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:43:13 PM
The BlackLivesMatter terrorist in Dallas is the real bigot. He said he wanted to kill white people and white cops.

BlackLivesMatter is now on par with Hezbollah or Hamas.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:54:58 PM
At 7/8/2016 12:43:13 PM, YYW wrote:
The BlackLivesMatter terrorist in Dallas is the real bigot. He said he wanted to kill white people and white cops.

BlackLivesMatter is now on par with Hezbollah or Hamas.

Just because you assign those criminals to BLM doesn't mean they are affiliated. I m sure you would love to begin a social justice movement to exterminate BLM. You've become what you hate most. Tsk, tsk.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 5:34:17 AM

" We all know the KKK were Liberals"

Easan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:30:29 AM
Please not all whites are racists. Not all christians are bigots. I am neither, but pls dont generalise.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 2:18:15 AM

Blacks, browns, yellows and reds are racists and bigots. They all hate whites and each other.