Dallas protest shootings

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:19:55 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
http://www.vox.com...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:24:51 AM
At 7/8/2016 4:19:55 AM, tejretics wrote:

Yeah, I'm looking at it live right now. Crazy stuff.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 5:02:33 AM
At 7/8/2016 4:19:55 AM, tejretics wrote:

Of course, blacks riot and shoot people in response to police misconduct. Everyone knows that makes police less likely to shoot, after all. The logic is impeccable.

I intended to go to sleep an hour ago, but the news coverage of this ordeal has kept me awake.
Tsar of DDO
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 5:11:31 AM
I wonder how much of these incidents can be attributed to the media's sensationalism.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 5:17:36 AM
At 7/8/2016 5:11:31 AM, someloser wrote:
I wonder how much of these incidents can be attributed to the media's sensationalism.

The media do not cause people to riot and shoot police officers. Stupid moral depravity and a culture of barbarism and violence causes what is currently happening in Dallas.

This is why people harbor racist inclinations... it's because they know that just below the surface of bullshit_narratives of social justice and liberal nonsense, lies a disgusting kind of violence you would only expect in Arab countries, or barbarism you might expect from African war lords.
Tsar of DDO
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 5:28:47 AM
At 7/8/2016 5:17:36 AM, YYW wrote:

The media do not cause people to riot and shoot police officers.
Not directly. But I wouldn't doubt the ridiculous coverage incidents like the Martin and Brown cases got feeds onto it.

Stupid moral depravity and a culture of barbarism and violence causes what is currently happening in Dallas.

This is why people harbor racist inclinations... it's because they know that just below the surface of bullshit_narratives of social justice and liberal nonsense, lies a disgusting kind of violence you would only expect in Arab countries, or barbarism you might expect from African war lords.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 5:29:30 AM

I dont know how much it causes it, but it certainly amplifies it by giving the ones perpetrating the crime 15 minutes of fame
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 5:30:44 AM
At 7/8/2016 5:29:30 AM, imabench wrote:
I dont know how much it causes it, but it certainly amplifies it by giving the ones perpetrating the crime 15 minutes of fame