Jump to topic:

True Story

LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 9:02:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I don't drink coffee, but I had to get out of the house, so I offered to go to Dunkin Doughnuts and get my wife a coffee. I normally would go through the drive-thru, but today I decided to go inside. Two minutes after I got in line, a white police officer walked in. The door hadn't even closed behind him, when the cashier(a young black female) blurted out "you're not going to shoot us are you?" - I turned red, I was just about to verbally lay into this ignorant bitch when a middle aged black woman got up from her table, stormed over to the cashier and quietly, but firmly, went up one side of the girl and down the other explaining just how epically stupid the comment was. Part of it was, "the only thing you should say while wearing that uniform and standing behind that counter is, 'welcome, how can I help you today' - When done, the girl was left speechless, and the woman had all the customers, including me, clapping. She then turned to the officer and said "I wouldn't blame you if decided to walk out that door and go some place else, but if you decide to order anything from here, leave your money in your pocket, it's on me; thank you for the dangerous job you do, I appreciate what you do, even if the ignorant people of my race don't" .... as she glanced back at the cashier. It was awesome, so glad I decided to go inside today.
I would agree with you, but then we'd BOTH be wrong.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 10:32:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/8/2016 9:02:30 PM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:
I don't drink coffee, but I had to get out of the house, so I offered to go to Dunkin Doughnuts and get my wife a coffee. I normally would go through the drive-thru, but today I decided to go inside. Two minutes after I got in line, a white police officer walked in. The door hadn't even closed behind him, when the cashier(a young black female) blurted out "you're not going to shoot us are you?" - I turned red, I was just about to verbally lay into this ignorant bitch when a middle aged black woman got up from her table, stormed over to the cashier and quietly, but firmly, went up one side of the girl and down the other explaining just how epically stupid the comment was. Part of it was, "the only thing you should say while wearing that uniform and standing behind that counter is, 'welcome, how can I help you today' - When done, the girl was left speechless, and the woman had all the customers, including me, clapping. She then turned to the officer and said "I wouldn't blame you if decided to walk out that door and go some place else, but if you decide to order anything from here, leave your money in your pocket, it's on me; thank you for the dangerous job you do, I appreciate what you do, even if the ignorant people of my race don't" .... as she glanced back at the cashier. It was awesome, so glad I decided to go inside today.

Wow, thats very interesting
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 2:52:25 PM
Posted: 4 months ago

the moral of the story is fine, but i am 99% sure it is fiction.
LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 2:54:46 PM
At 7/9/2016 2:52:25 PM, TBR wrote:

Wrong. Happened to a friend of mine.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 2:55:58 PM
At 7/9/2016 2:54:46 PM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:

Yup. A friend of yours. Got it.
LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:54:37 PM
At 7/9/2016 2:55:58 PM, TBR wrote:

Yeah. Right. I get it too. You're calling me a liar without anything to back up your accusation. There is a name for people like that. I said it happened. Unless you can prove otherwise, it happened just the way I said it did. The question one should ask is why you are so determined to prove it didn't happen? One wonders.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:57:59 PM
At 7/9/2016 3:54:37 PM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:

Yeah. Right. I get it too. You're calling me a liar without anything to back up your accusation. There is a name for people like that. I said it happened. Unless you can prove otherwise, it happened just the way I said it did. The question one should ask is why you are so determined to prove it didn't happen? One wonders.

I am calling either you or your friend a liar, yup.

Story's like this are a dime-a-dozen. They are, well 99.999% fiction. I gave more credit than they are worth with my first reply.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:00:01 PM
here is the first external source for this story

http://www.usmessageboard.com...

lets see how many people take credit for this story before the end of the week, OK?
LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:00:03 PM
At 7/9/2016 3:57:59 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/9/2016 3:54:37 PM, LittleBallofHATE wrote:

I am calling either you or your friend a liar, yup.

Story's like this are a dime-a-dozen. They are, well 99.999% fiction. I gave more credit than they are worth with my first reply.

So you offer nothing but a baseless accusation. Got it. How pathetic. Can you prove it didn't happen? Didn't think so. Now STFU.