Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Trump sucks

Easan
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance. He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward. He should not be the US president. He is a racist and sexist. Totally not qualified to hold office. He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:43:57 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance. He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward. He should not be the US president. He is a racist and sexist. Totally not qualified to hold office. He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

how cute
Easan
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:52:10 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 10:43:57 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance. He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward. He should not be the US president. He is a racist and sexist. Totally not qualified to hold office. He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

how cute
how is it cute
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:56:21 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 10:52:10 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:43:57 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance. He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward. He should not be the US president. He is a racist and sexist. Totally not qualified to hold office. He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

how cute
how is it cute
i was being sarcastic because your post is retarded
Easan
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:03:44 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 10:56:21 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:52:10 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:43:57 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance. He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward. He should not be the US president. He is a racist and sexist. Totally not qualified to hold office. He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

how cute
how is it cute
i was being sarcastic because your post is retarded
Oh really. He has done such weird stuff to women in the past, he rattles on about Crooked Hillary on Twitter, he congratulates himself for having predicted a terror attack after the Orlando shooting. He was racist when it came to the Mexican judge, and he reiterates the America First over a thousand times. Recently in some conference with the Republicans he called one a loser and the other sth else. AND, his hair is awful. Please tell me why my post is retarded and pls dont just say that without saying why Trump is so good.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:12:26 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:03:44 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:56:21 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:52:10 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:43:57 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance. He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward. He should not be the US president. He is a racist and sexist. Totally not qualified to hold office. He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

how cute
how is it cute
i was being sarcastic because your post is retarded
Oh really. He has done such weird stuff to women in the past, he rattles on about Crooked Hillary on Twitter, he congratulates himself for having predicted a terror attack after the Orlando shooting.
and so?

He was racist when it came to the Mexican judge,
no

and he reiterates the America First over a thousand times.
what's wrong with that?

Recently in some conference with the Republicans he called one a loser and the other sth else.
and so?

AND, his hair is awful.
well a presidential election isn't a hair contest, is it?

Please tell me why my post is retarded and pls dont just say that without saying why Trump is so good.
because your accusations are retarded
Easan
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:17:34 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:12:26 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:03:44 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:56:21 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:52:10 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:43:57 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance. He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward. He should not be the US president. He is a racist and sexist. Totally not qualified to hold office. He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

how cute
how is it cute
i was being sarcastic because your post is retarded
Oh really. He has done such weird stuff to women in the past, he rattles on about Crooked Hillary on Twitter, he congratulates himself for having predicted a terror attack after the Orlando shooting.
and so?

He was racist when it came to the Mexican judge,
no

and he reiterates the America First over a thousand times.
what's wrong with that?

Recently in some conference with the Republicans he called one a loser and the other sth else.
and so?

AND, his hair is awful.
well a presidential election isn't a hair contest, is it?

Please tell me why my post is retarded and pls dont just say that without saying why Trump is so good.
because your accusations are retarded
No they arent. It shows how someone who is so racist(dont tell me he wasnt) and can actually congratulate himself in the aftermath of the terror attack and not sending thoughts and prayers to those affected. He need s his hair cropped up so that he doesnt look retarded when he visits dignitaries.He called the m losers and tweets insensitive stuff- why would a president be like that???Look he is insensitive and not well groomed and is racist and will never be a good president if he is elected. Stop lying to yourself, see all his flaws( a lot) And stop saying the accusations are retarded I think your rebuttals are rather weak so you have nothing better to say than "retarded"
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:19:26 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:17:34 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:12:26 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:03:44 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:56:21 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:52:10 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:43:57 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance. He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward. He should not be the US president. He is a racist and sexist. Totally not qualified to hold office. He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

how cute
how is it cute
i was being sarcastic because your post is retarded
Oh really. He has done such weird stuff to women in the past, he rattles on about Crooked Hillary on Twitter, he congratulates himself for having predicted a terror attack after the Orlando shooting.
and so?

He was racist when it came to the Mexican judge,
no

and he reiterates the America First over a thousand times.
what's wrong with that?

Recently in some conference with the Republicans he called one a loser and the other sth else.
and so?

AND, his hair is awful.
well a presidential election isn't a hair contest, is it?

Please tell me why my post is retarded and pls dont just say that without saying why Trump is so good.
because your accusations are retarded
No they arent. It shows how someone who is so racist(dont tell me he wasnt) and can actually congratulate himself in the aftermath of the terror attack and not sending thoughts and prayers to those affected. He need s his hair cropped up so that he doesnt look retarded when he visits dignitaries.He called the m losers and tweets insensitive stuff- why would a president be like that???Look he is insensitive and not well groomed and is racist and will never be a good president if he is elected. Stop lying to yourself, see all his flaws( a lot) And stop saying the accusations are retarded I think your rebuttals are rather weak so you have nothing better to say than "retarded"

that's great
Easan
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:24:04 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:19:26 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:17:34 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:12:26 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:03:44 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:56:21 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:52:10 AM, Easan wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:43:57 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance. He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward. He should not be the US president. He is a racist and sexist. Totally not qualified to hold office. He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

how cute
how is it cute
i was being sarcastic because your post is retarded
Oh really. He has done such weird stuff to women in the past, he rattles on about Crooked Hillary on Twitter, he congratulates himself for having predicted a terror attack after the Orlando shooting.
and so?

He was racist when it came to the Mexican judge,
no

and he reiterates the America First over a thousand times.
what's wrong with that?

Recently in some conference with the Republicans he called one a loser and the other sth else.
and so?

AND, his hair is awful.
well a presidential election isn't a hair contest, is it?

Please tell me why my post is retarded and pls dont just say that without saying why Trump is so good.
because your accusations are retarded
No they arent. It shows how someone who is so racist(dont tell me he wasnt) and can actually congratulate himself in the aftermath of the terror attack and not sending thoughts and prayers to those affected. He need s his hair cropped up so that he doesnt look retarded when he visits dignitaries.He called the m losers and tweets insensitive stuff- why would a president be like that???Look he is insensitive and not well groomed and is racist and will never be a good president if he is elected. Stop lying to yourself, see all his flaws( a lot) And stop saying the accusations are retarded I think your rebuttals are rather weak so you have nothing better to say than "retarded"

that's great
Look stop your sarcasm and give a legit point.
tejretics
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:25:10 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance.

We should, obviously, judge a person's merit to be President by their appearance. Got it.

He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward.

Almost everyone out of 7.2 billion people? Try again.

"Tweeting insensitively" isn't exactly what you should judge in a President either.

He is a racist and sexist.

I've not been given justification for this.

Totally not qualified to hold office.

You haven't even touched upon his policies, to comment on that.

He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

How will he "betray all allies"?

He's a nationalist - nationalists care for their country more than anyone else. That doesn't mean he doesn't care at all for non-Americans.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Easan
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:37:57 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:25:10 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance.

We should, obviously, judge a person's merit to be President by their appearance. Got it.

He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward.

Almost everyone out of 7.2 billion people? Try again.

"Tweeting insensitively" isn't exactly what you should judge in a President either.

He is a racist and sexist.

I've not been given justification for this.

Totally not qualified to hold office.

You haven't even touched upon his policies, to comment on that.

He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

How will he "betray all allies"?

He's a nationalist - nationalists care for their country more than anyone else. That doesn't mean he doesn't care at all for non-Americans.
more convincing argument. Almost everyone refers to political leaders/rivals.Racist: Mexican judge. tweeting insensitively mainly refers to his personality traits if anything else, shows that he is not qualified as presidents shouldnt be calling people crooked and congratulating oneself for predicting a terror attack and not being concerned about families affected.His looks werent my main argument and anyways you should go around well groomed if you want to be a president or indeed are the president instead of having that kind of hair. Fair enough?
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:49:00 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
From what I understand of the Mexican Judge debacle, Trump was not suggesting that he was in any way inferior because of his race, but that he could be biased in his job because a Hispanic Judge presiding over a Hispanic defendant may treat them more lightly then if they were white or black.

This is not racist.
tejretics
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:50:18 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:37:57 AM, Easan wrote:

With regard to racism, while I agree that his comments on the Mexican judge were unintelligent, I don't really think they disqualify him from being a good President - I don't even think it was very racist. All he said was that people of certain ethnicities, e.g. people of Mexican origin, would think he was racist since he's for restricting immigration from Mexico, and since the judge had such a Mexican background, the judge could be biased against him. He's probably wrong about the latter part (read: the judge probably isn't biased), but I don't see a problem with the first part, because there are doubtlessly people like that.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:52:00 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:49:00 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
From what I understand of the Mexican Judge debacle, Trump was not suggesting that he was in any way inferior because of his race, but that he could be biased in his job because a Hispanic Judge presiding over a Hispanic defendant may treat them more lightly then if they were white or black.

This is not racist.

I agree, sort of (read: Trump was merely suggesting that people, in general, are racist).

I might borrow the quote in your sig, btw, it's a great one.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:57:13 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:52:00 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:49:00 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
From what I understand of the Mexican Judge debacle, Trump was not suggesting that he was in any way inferior because of his race, but that he could be biased in his job because a Hispanic Judge presiding over a Hispanic defendant may treat them more lightly then if they were white or black.

This is not racist.

I agree, sort of (read: Trump was merely suggesting that people, in general, are racist).

I might borrow the quote in your sig, btw, it's a great one.

No problem. The quote is usually attributed to Voltaire, but this is wrong. In fact it was written by Evelyn in her book about Voltaire as an illustration of his beliefs. The more you know.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:39:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:25:10 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance.

We should, obviously, judge a person's merit to be President by their appearance. Got it.

He does go onto explain some of his other (many) flaws...and the point about his face being 'grotesque', I would say it's like that because it's a reflection of his incessantly grotesque personality.

He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward.

Almost everyone out of 7.2 billion people? Try again.

"Tweeting insensitively" isn't exactly what you should judge in a President either.

You would at least expect the person who could be leading your country to show some decorum and maturity; and to at least attempt to attract positive instead of negative attention

He is a racist and sexist.

I've not been given justification for this.

Totally not qualified to hold office.

You haven't even touched upon his policies, to comment on that.

And what are his 'policies' exactly? They seem to change from day-to-day. He occasionally tries to play the isolationist card but then proclaims he will 'bomb the hell outta those guys' (ISIS).

He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

How will he "betray all allies"?

He's a nationalist - nationalists care for their country more than anyone else. That doesn't mean he doesn't care at all for non-Americans.

I would go even further and state that he only cares about himself--to say he's misleading Americans and selling them a huge pack of lies, would be an understatement.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
tejretics
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:40:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 12:39:55 PM, Emilrose wrote:

I disagree with you, and I'll respond when I have more time, but my post was fundamentally refuting the OP's reasoning, rather than defending Trump generally.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Easan
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:49:38 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 12:39:55 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:25:10 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance.

We should, obviously, judge a person's merit to be President by their appearance. Got it.

He does go onto explain some of his other (many) flaws...and the point about his face being 'grotesque', I would say it's like that because it's a reflection of his incessantly grotesque personality.

He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward.

Almost everyone out of 7.2 billion people? Try again.

"Tweeting insensitively" isn't exactly what you should judge in a President either.

You would at least expect the person who could be leading your country to show some decorum and maturity; and to at least attempt to attract positive instead of negative attention

He is a racist and sexist.

I've not been given justification for this.

Totally not qualified to hold office.

You haven't even touched upon his policies, to comment on that.

And what are his 'policies' exactly? They seem to change from day-to-day. He occasionally tries to play the isolationist card but then proclaims he will 'bomb the hell outta those guys' (ISIS).

He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

How will he "betray all allies"?

He's a nationalist - nationalists care for their country more than anyone else. That doesn't mean he doesn't care at all for non-Americans.

I would go even further and state that he only cares about himself--to say he's misleading Americans and selling them a huge pack of lies, would be an understatement.
I totally agree with Emilrose. I believe what she said is true. Good effort tejretics
RookieApologist
Posts: 469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 4:34:43 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Just to nitpick, but "Mexican" is not a race.

It is part of the Hispanic ethnicity. People often call someone a racist when they are ignorant of what constitutes a race. Very similar to calling someone racist when they want to put a temporary ban on Muslim immigration into the country. "Muslim" is also not a race.

http://wonder.cdc.gov...

They hypocrisy of leftists calling someone a racist is so striking it's borderline ridiculous.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 5:30:48 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:25:10 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance.

We should, obviously, judge a person's merit to be President by their appearance. Got it.
Nope. But we can mock him mercilessly for looking like a freak. Come to mention it, yea it has importance. If you can't deal with the fact you look like a freak - lashing out at everyone who mentions it - yea, you are unfit to serve.


He belittles almost everyone, tweets insensitively, and is a coward.

Almost everyone out of 7.2 billion people? Try again.
No.. Not 7.2b, but he has gotten the support of ~11m people and insulted the remainder. So... 7.2b-11m=7.189b or 99.8472222222222% of the global population.


"Tweeting insensitively" isn't exactly what you should judge in a President either.
"Tweeting" like a pestilent teen is a qualifier. Yea, the POTUS should have better communication skills than the C student sitting next to you right now.


He is a racist and sexist.

I've not been given justification for this.
Want some? How about this. He IS behaving in a way that demonstrated the actions of a racist and sexist jerk. That is ALL that is necessary to "prove" this. I see him as a racist, and so do many others. No proof necessary, this is not a court of law, it is an election.


Totally not qualified to hold office.

You haven't even touched upon his policies, to comment on that.
He is not qualified based on his hair (lack of) and tweeting. Try and keep up.


He will betray all of US allies, he only cares about his country and no one else.

How will he "betray all allies"?
Because he is a jerk. He will betray us all because he has no interest in you, and the will manifest in "betrayal"


He's a nationalist - nationalists care for their country more than anyone else. That doesn't mean he doesn't care at all for non-Americans.

No he isn't. He is playing the part nicely, but if conditions were different, Trump would ditch his citizenship in a blink - if it suited his needs.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:01:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 5:30:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:25:10 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance.

We should, obviously, judge a person's merit to be President by their appearance. Got it.
Nope. But we can mock him mercilessly for looking like a freak. Come to mention it, yea it has importance. If you can't deal with the fact you look like a freak - lashing out at everyone who mentions it - yea, you are unfit to serve.
Except if you have a vagina and are named Rosie O'Donnell...well...then that makes you a sexist bigot.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:04:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Trump us the best thing to happen at a time when the world is looking at America, it's grown division and debt. They now know what the American people want in their leaders. A thin skinned money grubbing racist who bankrupted his way to wealth
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:11:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 10:04:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Trump is the best thing to happen at a time when the world is laughing at America, it's grown division and debt. They now know what the American people want in their leaders. A sheriff.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:18:46 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 10:11:32 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:04:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Trump is the best thing to happen at a time when the world is laughing at America, it's grown division and debt. They now know what the American people want in their leaders. A sheriff.

Trump might make marrying European women very American.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:53:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 10:01:20 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/10/2016 5:30:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:25:10 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance.

We should, obviously, judge a person's merit to be President by their appearance. Got it.
Nope. But we can mock him mercilessly for looking like a freak. Come to mention it, yea it has importance. If you can't deal with the fact you look like a freak - lashing out at everyone who mentions it - yea, you are unfit to serve.
Except if you have a vagina and are named Rosie O'Donnell...well...then that makes you a sexist bigot.

What?

Just forget it. Damn Trump supporters have a low bar. We are talking about running for president here, not being a talk-show host
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:54:47 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:53:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:01:20 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/10/2016 5:30:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:25:10 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance.

We should, obviously, judge a person's merit to be President by their appearance. Got it.
Nope. But we can mock him mercilessly for looking like a freak. Come to mention it, yea it has importance. If you can't deal with the fact you look like a freak - lashing out at everyone who mentions it - yea, you are unfit to serve.
Except if you have a vagina and are named Rosie O'Donnell...well...then that makes you a sexist bigot.

What?

Just forget it. Damn Trump supporters have a low bar. We are talking about running for president here, not being a talk-show host

Are you saying you would not vote for Rosie you sexist bigot?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:57:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 11:54:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:53:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:01:20 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/10/2016 5:30:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/10/2016 11:25:10 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:33:23 AM, Easan wrote:
Trumps hair sucks, his face is grotesque, and that is only his outer appearance.

We should, obviously, judge a person's merit to be President by their appearance. Got it.
Nope. But we can mock him mercilessly for looking like a freak. Come to mention it, yea it has importance. If you can't deal with the fact you look like a freak - lashing out at everyone who mentions it - yea, you are unfit to serve.
Except if you have a vagina and are named Rosie O'Donnell...well...then that makes you a sexist bigot.

What?

Just forget it. Damn Trump supporters have a low bar. We are talking about running for president here, not being a talk-show host

Are you saying you would not vote for Rosie you sexist bigot?

I don't care is Rosie is a sexist bigot. She may be, Trump sure as hell is, and HE is running for the top office.

I honestly know jack-sh1t about Rosie because she is unimportant. The POTUS IS important, and it would do Trump supporters some good to understand that fact. Trump is still playing games with the people on the teevee. Grade-school antics.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,393
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:46:27 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
"He does suck, but not for any of those reasons."
You are using profanity instead of trying to come up with a half-way decent reason to be opposed to him.
On this site you are supposed to debate, not just express your feelings about our next president.