Jump to topic:

Obama publishes paper in top medical journal

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 5:27:07 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
President Barack Obama has published a paper in the prestigious Journal of the American Medical Association.

The article is, not surprisingly, on the Affordable Care Act. The conclusion, also not surprisingly, states that the ACA has greatly improved health care.

Policy makers should build on progress made by the Affordable Care Act by continuing to implement the Health Insurance Marketplaces and delivery system reform, increasing federal financial assistance for Marketplace enrollees, introducing a public plan option in areas lacking individual market competition, and taking actions to reduce prescription drug costs. Although partisanship and special interest opposition remain, experience with the Affordable Care Act demonstrates that positive change is achievable on some of the nation"s most complex challenges.

http://jama.jamanetwork.com...
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 1:59:32 AM
At 7/14/2016 5:27:07 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
President Barack Obama has published a paper in the prestigious Journal of the American Medical Association.

The article is, not surprisingly, on the Affordable Care Act. The conclusion, also not surprisingly, states that the ACA has greatly improved health care.

Policy makers should build on progress made by the Affordable Care Act by continuing to implement the Health Insurance Marketplaces and delivery system reform, increasing federal financial assistance for Marketplace enrollees, introducing a public plan option in areas lacking individual market competition, and taking actions to reduce prescription drug costs. Although partisanship and special interest opposition remain, experience with the Affordable Care Act demonstrates that positive change is achievable on some of the nation"s most complex challenges.

To be fair it was an editorial, and it was about health care reform, not medicine.
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 2:02:43 AM
At 7/15/2016 1:59:32 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

To be fair it was an editorial, and it was about health care reform, not medicine.

And most likely didn't even write it.
ThinkBig
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 2:04:58 AM
At 7/15/2016 2:02:43 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 7/15/2016 1:59:32 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

And most likely didn't even write it.

That's what interns are for