Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Why does anyone support hillary clinton??

bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 6:04:56 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

If the usb drive doesn't fit you must acquit!
kfc
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 6:06:06 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

"Specifically, Comey said: "Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

He continued: "There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton"s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.""

"After poring through thousands of emails, Comey said, the FBI found 110 emails in 52 chains that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight chains contained "top secret" information, 36 had "secret" info. The FBI also tracked down emails Clinton"s team did not turn over. They included a few of the secret ones, but Comey said investigators found no evidence any were intentionally deleted"

As for damage to national security, Comey said Clinton sent and received work-related emails while traveling abroad "in the territory of sophisticated adversaries"
The FBI found no evidence of a hack, but then again, Comey noted, sophisticated hackers don"t leave fingerprints. The FBI did catch wind of "hostile actors" who gained access to email accounts of people with whom Clinton communicated.

Comey stated: "... seven email chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received (our italics). These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending emails about those matters and receiving emails from others about the same matters."

Contrast those disturbing facts with Clinton"s insistence that any classified material on her server was categorized as such retroactively. As Clinton told NBC News over the weekend: "Let me just repeat what I have repeated for many months now. I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

http://www.chicagotribune.com...

If she was so innocent why did bill meet with lynch right before the reccomendation was made?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,207
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 6:06:19 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 6:04:56 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

If the usb drive doesn't fit you must acquit!

That sounds like a "technicality"
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,207
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 6:07:49 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 6:06:06 PM, bigotry wrote:

If she was so innocent why did bill meet with lynch right before the reccomendation was made?
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 6:11:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 6:07:49 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:06:06 PM, bigotry wrote:

If she was so innocent why did bill meet with lynch right before the reccomendation was made?



Lmaoooo
Harikrish
Posts: 11,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 6:18:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 6:06:06 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

"Specifically, Comey said: "Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

He continued: "There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton"s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.""

"After poring through thousands of emails, Comey said, the FBI found 110 emails in 52 chains that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight chains contained "top secret" information, 36 had "secret" info. The FBI also tracked down emails Clinton"s team did not turn over. They included a few of the secret ones, but Comey said investigators found no evidence any were intentionally deleted"

As for damage to national security, Comey said Clinton sent and received work-related emails while traveling abroad "in the territory of sophisticated adversaries"
The FBI found no evidence of a hack, but then again, Comey noted, sophisticated hackers don"t leave fingerprints. The FBI did catch wind of "hostile actors" who gained access to email accounts of people with whom Clinton communicated.

Comey stated: "... seven email chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received (our italics). These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending emails about those matters and receiving emails from others about the same matters."

Contrast those disturbing facts with Clinton"s insistence that any classified material on her server was categorized as such retroactively. As Clinton told NBC News over the weekend: "Let me just repeat what I have repeated for many months now. I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

http://www.chicagotribune.com...

If she was so innocent why did bill meet with lynch right before the reccomendation was made?

Comey could have made the recommendation to prosecute Hillary. But for all his damaging allegations he did not have a case to forward to the DOJ. The Republicans had 7 investigations on Bengazi to find anything to implicate Hillary. They failed miserably. The Republicans are afraid of Hillary winning the Presidency..
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 6:35:55 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 6:18:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:06:06 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

"Specifically, Comey said: "Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

He continued: "There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton"s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.""

"After poring through thousands of emails, Comey said, the FBI found 110 emails in 52 chains that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight chains contained "top secret" information, 36 had "secret" info. The FBI also tracked down emails Clinton"s team did not turn over. They included a few of the secret ones, but Comey said investigators found no evidence any were intentionally deleted"

As for damage to national security, Comey said Clinton sent and received work-related emails while traveling abroad "in the territory of sophisticated adversaries"
The FBI found no evidence of a hack, but then again, Comey noted, sophisticated hackers don"t leave fingerprints. The FBI did catch wind of "hostile actors" who gained access to email accounts of people with whom Clinton communicated.

Comey stated: "... seven email chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received (our italics). These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending emails about those matters and receiving emails from others about the same matters."

Contrast those disturbing facts with Clinton"s insistence that any classified material on her server was categorized as such retroactively. As Clinton told NBC News over the weekend: "Let me just repeat what I have repeated for many months now. I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

http://www.chicagotribune.com...

If she was so innocent why did bill meet with lynch right before the reccomendation was made?

Comey could have made the recommendation to prosecute Hillary. But for all his damaging allegations he did not have a case to forward to the DOJ. The Republicans had 7 investigations on Bengazi to find anything to implicate Hillary. They failed miserably. The Republicans are afraid of Hillary winning the Presidency..

A couple significant quotes:

"After a tremendous amount of work over the last year, the FBI is completing its investigation and referring the case to the Department of Justice for a prosecutive decision."
He is forwarding it to the doj

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

https://m.fbi.gov...

I have to ask again why did bill clinton meet with lynch on the heels of this descision?

Youll also note from the article above that someone doing similar activities would have been fired and the last quote I included also shows they would have been prosecuted.
Robkwoods
Posts: 570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 6:55:50 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

She gives great BJs
Robkwoods
Posts: 570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 6:59:32 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

I would also recommend checking out Andrew Klavan's daily wire podcast. He give an excellent breakdown of Comey's speech. Comey's speech was actually very damning.

Should be episode 152 or 153
Harikrish
Posts: 11,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:38:50 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 6:35:55 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:18:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:06:06 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

"Specifically, Comey said: "Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

He continued: "There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton"s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.""

"After poring through thousands of emails, Comey said, the FBI found 110 emails in 52 chains that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight chains contained "top secret" information, 36 had "secret" info. The FBI also tracked down emails Clinton"s team did not turn over. They included a few of the secret ones, but Comey said investigators found no evidence any were intentionally deleted"

As for damage to national security, Comey said Clinton sent and received work-related emails while traveling abroad "in the territory of sophisticated adversaries"
The FBI found no evidence of a hack, but then again, Comey noted, sophisticated hackers don"t leave fingerprints. The FBI did catch wind of "hostile actors" who gained access to email accounts of people with whom Clinton communicated.

Comey stated: "... seven email chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received (our italics). These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending emails about those matters and receiving emails from others about the same matters."

Contrast those disturbing facts with Clinton"s insistence that any classified material on her server was categorized as such retroactively. As Clinton told NBC News over the weekend: "Let me just repeat what I have repeated for many months now. I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

http://www.chicagotribune.com...

If she was so innocent why did bill meet with lynch right before the reccomendation was made?

Comey could have made the recommendation to prosecute Hillary. But for all his damaging allegations he did not have a case to forward to the DOJ. The Republicans had 7 investigations on Bengazi to find anything to implicate Hillary. They failed miserably. The Republicans are afraid of Hillary winning the Presidency..

A couple significant quotes:

"After a tremendous amount of work over the last year, the FBI is completing its investigation and referring the case to the Department of Justice for a prosecutive decision."
He is forwarding it to the doj

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."


https://m.fbi.gov...

I have to ask again why did bill clinton meet with lynch on the heels of this descision?

Youll also note from the article above that someone doing similar activities would have been fired and the last quote I included also shows they would have been prosecuted.

If Bill wanted to talk to Lynch, he could have called her, she happened to be at the same airport. He walked over to say hello. She was not investigating Hillary, the FBI was. Not a bright idea, but Bill was not under investigation so he went ahead and said hello.
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:43:45 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

Neither did Darren Wilson, and Ferguson was turned into Detroit 1.5. Your point?
Harikrish
Posts: 11,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:46:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:43:45 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

Neither did Darren Wilson, and Ferguson was turned into Detroit 1.5. Your point?

Innocent until proven guilty is the legal standard
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:51:45 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:38:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:35:55 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:18:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:06:06 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

"Specifically, Comey said: "Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

He continued: "There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton"s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.""

"After poring through thousands of emails, Comey said, the FBI found 110 emails in 52 chains that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight chains contained "top secret" information, 36 had "secret" info. The FBI also tracked down emails Clinton"s team did not turn over. They included a few of the secret ones, but Comey said investigators found no evidence any were intentionally deleted"

As for damage to national security, Comey said Clinton sent and received work-related emails while traveling abroad "in the territory of sophisticated adversaries"
The FBI found no evidence of a hack, but then again, Comey noted, sophisticated hackers don"t leave fingerprints. The FBI did catch wind of "hostile actors" who gained access to email accounts of people with whom Clinton communicated.

Comey stated: "... seven email chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received (our italics). These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending emails about those matters and receiving emails from others about the same matters."

Contrast those disturbing facts with Clinton"s insistence that any classified material on her server was categorized as such retroactively. As Clinton told NBC News over the weekend: "Let me just repeat what I have repeated for many months now. I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

http://www.chicagotribune.com...

If she was so innocent why did bill meet with lynch right before the reccomendation was made?

Comey could have made the recommendation to prosecute Hillary. But for all his damaging allegations he did not have a case to forward to the DOJ. The Republicans had 7 investigations on Bengazi to find anything to implicate Hillary. They failed miserably. The Republicans are afraid of Hillary winning the Presidency..

A couple significant quotes:

"After a tremendous amount of work over the last year, the FBI is completing its investigation and referring the case to the Department of Justice for a prosecutive decision."
He is forwarding it to the doj

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."


https://m.fbi.gov...

I have to ask again why did bill clinton meet with lynch on the heels of this descision?

Youll also note from the article above that someone doing similar activities would have been fired and the last quote I included also shows they would have been prosecuted.

If Bill wanted to talk to Lynch, he could have called her, she happened to be at the same airport. He walked over to say hello. She was not investigating Hillary, the FBI was. Not a bright idea, but Bill was not under investigation so he went ahead and said hello.

So he just happened to stumble into Lynch on the heels of the investigation? You assume our politicians are honest well meaning people. Sorry to shatter your world but its not true..
Harikrish
Posts: 11,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 8:08:19 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 7:51:45 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:38:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:35:55 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:18:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:06:06 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

"Specifically, Comey said: "Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

He continued: "There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton"s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.""

"After poring through thousands of emails, Comey said, the FBI found 110 emails in 52 chains that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight chains contained "top secret" information, 36 had "secret" info. The FBI also tracked down emails Clinton"s team did not turn over. They included a few of the secret ones, but Comey said investigators found no evidence any were intentionally deleted"

As for damage to national security, Comey said Clinton sent and received work-related emails while traveling abroad "in the territory of sophisticated adversaries"
The FBI found no evidence of a hack, but then again, Comey noted, sophisticated hackers don"t leave fingerprints. The FBI did catch wind of "hostile actors" who gained access to email accounts of people with whom Clinton communicated.

Comey stated: "... seven email chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received (our italics). These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending emails about those matters and receiving emails from others about the same matters."

Contrast those disturbing facts with Clinton"s insistence that any classified material on her server was categorized as such retroactively. As Clinton told NBC News over the weekend: "Let me just repeat what I have repeated for many months now. I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

http://www.chicagotribune.com...

If she was so innocent why did bill meet with lynch right before the reccomendation was made?

Comey could have made the recommendation to prosecute Hillary. But for all his damaging allegations he did not have a case to forward to the DOJ. The Republicans had 7 investigations on Bengazi to find anything to implicate Hillary. They failed miserably. The Republicans are afraid of Hillary winning the Presidency..

A couple significant quotes:

"After a tremendous amount of work over the last year, the FBI is completing its investigation and referring the case to the Department of Justice for a prosecutive decision."
He is forwarding it to the doj

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."


https://m.fbi.gov...

I have to ask again why did bill clinton meet with lynch on the heels of this descision?

Youll also note from the article above that someone doing similar activities would have been fired and the last quote I included also shows they would have been prosecuted.

If Bill wanted to talk to Lynch, he could have called her, she happened to be at the same airport. He walked over to say hello. She was not investigating Hillary, the FBI was. Not a bright idea, but Bill was not under investigation so he went ahead and said hello.

So he just happened to stumble into Lynch on the heels of the investigation? You assume our politicians are honest well meaning people. Sorry to shatter your world but its not true..

Why would they meet at such a public place like an airport if they wanted to keep their meeting secret?
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 8:16:25 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 8:08:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:51:45 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:38:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:35:55 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:18:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:06:06 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

"Specifically, Comey said: "Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

He continued: "There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton"s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.""

"After poring through thousands of emails, Comey said, the FBI found 110 emails in 52 chains that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight chains contained "top secret" information, 36 had "secret" info. The FBI also tracked down emails Clinton"s team did not turn over. They included a few of the secret ones, but Comey said investigators found no evidence any were intentionally deleted"

As for damage to national security, Comey said Clinton sent and received work-related emails while traveling abroad "in the territory of sophisticated adversaries"
The FBI found no evidence of a hack, but then again, Comey noted, sophisticated hackers don"t leave fingerprints. The FBI did catch wind of "hostile actors" who gained access to email accounts of people with whom Clinton communicated.

Comey stated: "... seven email chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received (our italics). These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending emails about those matters and receiving emails from others about the same matters."

Contrast those disturbing facts with Clinton"s insistence that any classified material on her server was categorized as such retroactively. As Clinton told NBC News over the weekend: "Let me just repeat what I have repeated for many months now. I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

http://www.chicagotribune.com...

If she was so innocent why did bill meet with lynch right before the reccomendation was made?

Comey could have made the recommendation to prosecute Hillary. But for all his damaging allegations he did not have a case to forward to the DOJ. The Republicans had 7 investigations on Bengazi to find anything to implicate Hillary. They failed miserably. The Republicans are afraid of Hillary winning the Presidency..

A couple significant quotes:

"After a tremendous amount of work over the last year, the FBI is completing its investigation and referring the case to the Department of Justice for a prosecutive decision."
He is forwarding it to the doj

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."


https://m.fbi.gov...

I have to ask again why did bill clinton meet with lynch on the heels of this descision?

Youll also note from the article above that someone doing similar activities would have been fired and the last quote I included also shows they would have been prosecuted.

If Bill wanted to talk to Lynch, he could have called her, she happened to be at the same airport. He walked over to say hello. She was not investigating Hillary, the FBI was. Not a bright idea, but Bill was not under investigation so he went ahead and said hello.

So he just happened to stumble into Lynch on the heels of the investigation? You assume our politicians are honest well meaning people. Sorry to shatter your world but its not true..

Why would they meet at such a public place like an airport if they wanted to keep their meeting secret?
Because they dont care about it being a secret...it really just seems an audacious move to kinda say "hey we can do whatever we want and people will still support us!" Which I would assume you do
Harikrish
Posts: 11,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 8:22:55 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 8:16:25 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 8:08:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:51:45 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 7:38:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:35:55 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:18:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 6:06:06 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Hillary has never been charged with anything. Every investigation directed at her turned out empty so has every right wing conspiracy against her failed.

"Specifically, Comey said: "Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

He continued: "There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton"s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.""

"After poring through thousands of emails, Comey said, the FBI found 110 emails in 52 chains that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight chains contained "top secret" information, 36 had "secret" info. The FBI also tracked down emails Clinton"s team did not turn over. They included a few of the secret ones, but Comey said investigators found no evidence any were intentionally deleted"

As for damage to national security, Comey said Clinton sent and received work-related emails while traveling abroad "in the territory of sophisticated adversaries"
The FBI found no evidence of a hack, but then again, Comey noted, sophisticated hackers don"t leave fingerprints. The FBI did catch wind of "hostile actors" who gained access to email accounts of people with whom Clinton communicated.

Comey stated: "... seven email chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received (our italics). These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending emails about those matters and receiving emails from others about the same matters."

Contrast those disturbing facts with Clinton"s insistence that any classified material on her server was categorized as such retroactively. As Clinton told NBC News over the weekend: "Let me just repeat what I have repeated for many months now. I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

http://www.chicagotribune.com...

If she was so innocent why did bill meet with lynch right before the reccomendation was made?

Comey could have made the recommendation to prosecute Hillary. But for all his damaging allegations he did not have a case to forward to the DOJ. The Republicans had 7 investigations on Bengazi to find anything to implicate Hillary. They failed miserably. The Republicans are afraid of Hillary winning the Presidency..

A couple significant quotes:

"After a tremendous amount of work over the last year, the FBI is completing its investigation and referring the case to the Department of Justice for a prosecutive decision."
He is forwarding it to the doj

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."


https://m.fbi.gov...

I have to ask again why did bill clinton meet with lynch on the heels of this descision?

Youll also note from the article above that someone doing similar activities would have been fired and the last quote I included also shows they would have been prosecuted.

If Bill wanted to talk to Lynch, he could have called her, she happened to be at the same airport. He walked over to say hello. She was not investigating Hillary, the FBI was. Not a bright idea, but Bill was not under investigation so he went ahead and said hello.

So he just happened to stumble into Lynch on the heels of the investigation? You assume our politicians are honest well meaning people. Sorry to shatter your world but its not true..

Why would they meet at such a public place like an airport if they wanted to keep their meeting secret?
Because they dont care about it being a secret...it really just seems an audacious move to kinda say "hey we can do whatever we want and people will still support us!" Which I would assume you do

She was in an awkward position. You don't shut out a former president. Bill was just happy to congratulate her for her achievement. Sounds like very natural reactions.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 1:45:29 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 5:46:23 PM, bigotry wrote:
Im just curious, you would think enough people would be privy considering what the fbi said about the emails...

Most people who like her like her because of the fact that she is not Donald Trump.