Jump to topic:

Dylan Noble Shooting

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 9:30:15 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Sadly, last week, in my hometown, Dylan Noble was shot 4 times, and was killed.

Here is a summary of what happened..

" As soon as Noble"s truck is parked, an officer is heard yelling: "Turn off the truck. Get your hands out the window. Both hands out the window." Later, an officer screams: "Let me see both your hands. " Get both your hands out."

Noble exited the truck and approached, then retreated from the officers.

Police called for backup, and officers gave about 30 commands for Noble to show his hands, lift his hands or lie on the ground, Dyer said.
Noble did not comply with officers" orders and turned around to face them. He reached his right hand behind his back and appeared to carry an object in his right hand that officers believed could be a weapon, Dyer said.

Noble is heard saying that he hates his life.

One officer shoots him twice. Noble falls to the ground, rolls over and is seen moving his hand into his waistband and under his shirt. The officer fires a third round at Noble, and after about 12 seconds, another officer fires the fourth bullet into the man.

The object in Noble"s hand was determined to be a 4-inch plastic container with malleable clay."

Police body cams were also released, the video shows Dylan Noble, being shot, and killed.

*Warning, content may be graphic to some viewers*

http://www.latimes.com...

Many want to say that is shooting was unjust. The parents are now going to the government, to sue the officers whom shot, and killed her son. Dylan's mother exclaimed "We will get justice" .

Was it really necessary to shoot him the 4th time though? before the 4th bullet was shot, we see Dylan laying there, helpless. Were the officers in the right, to shoot him as many times as they did?

We don't hear much about this shooting, because in my opinion, Dylan was white. But, if this happened to a black person, this would be all over the news.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 9:42:32 PM
At 7/14/2016 9:30:15 PM, Rosalie wrote:

" As soon as Noble"s truck is parked, an officer is heard yelling: "Turn off the truck. Get your hands out the window. Both hands out the window." Later, an officer screams: "Let me see both your hands. " Get both your hands out."

Police called for backup, and officers gave about 30 commands for Noble to show his hands, lift his hands or lie on the ground, Dyer said.
Noble did not comply with officers" orders and turned around to face them. He reached his right hand behind his back and appeared to carry an object in his right hand that officers believed could be a weapon, Dyer said.

One officer shoots him twice. Noble falls to the ground, rolls over and is seen moving his hand into his waistband and under his shirt. The officer fires a third round at Noble, and after about 12 seconds, another officer fires the fourth bullet into the man.

The object in Noble"s hand was determined to be a 4-inch plastic container with malleable clay."

Police body cams were also released, the video shows Dylan Noble, being shot, and killed.

Many want to say that is shooting was unjust. The parents are now going to the government, to sue the officers whom shot, and killed her son. Dylan's mother exclaimed "We will get justice" .

Was it really necessary to shoot him the 4th time though? before the 4th bullet was shot, we see Dylan laying there, helpless. Were the officers in the right, to shoot him as many times as they did?

We don't hear much about this shooting, because in my opinion, Dylan was white. But, if this happened to a black person, this would be all over the news.

They weren't right to shoot him 4 times, but they were right to shoot him.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 9:44:46 PM
At 7/14/2016 9:42:32 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

I do agree with the act of shooting him, because he kept putting his hand behind his back, but four times?

Sadly, part of me wants to think that the intention was to kill him, to show police don't exclusively shoot black people, lol. I mean, it would take the heat off them.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 9:50:34 PM
At 7/14/2016 9:44:46 PM, Rosalie wrote:

I do agree with the act of shooting him, because he kept putting his hand behind his back, but four times?

Sadly, part of me wants to think that the intention was to kill him, to show police don't exclusively shoot black people, lol. I mean, it would take the heat off them.

4 time is excessive, and there's no need for it. If he's laying there, defenseless, with no ability to do anything, why must you kill a human?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 9:54:28 PM
At 7/14/2016 9:50:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/14/2016 9:44:46 PM, Rosalie wrote:

4 time is excessive, and there's no need for it. If he's laying there, defenseless, with no ability to do anything, why must you kill a human?

Exactly..I hope these cops serve some sort of punishment.