Jump to topic:

Terrorists as refugees

harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 4:13:38 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Our idiot president wants to bring in millions of Muslim Terrorists and disarm our population. Demeening conservatives by saying "theryre afraid of widows and orphans," that's bull sh*t Obama. These guys are not widows and Orphans, 80% of them are men and they are well built and muscular, they do not look like refugees, they look like soldiers.
I am not giving up my guns because a bunch of idiot liberals do not believe in freedom, you morons can go move to Germany and be victim's, If Muslims come and try to kill me or rape American women,I am going to go get an AR-15 and it is going to be civil war
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 4:21:36 PM
At 7/15/2016 4:13:38 PM, harrytruman wrote:
Our idiot president wants to bring in millions of Muslim Terrorists and disarm our population.

I agree with bring in a million terrorists so we can cull the population of complainers.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 5:41:29 PM
It's getting ridiculous how everyone is blaming the immigrants and refugees for this when nearly every terror attack in Europe for the past year was done not by immigrants, but second generation, in other words, EU born citezens. You can't really deport someone who was *born* in your country.

It's not the immigrants you should be concerned about, it's their children that are most at risk of getting radicalized.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 5:44:06 PM
At 7/15/2016 5:41:29 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
It's getting ridiculous how everyone is blaming the immigrants and refugees for this when nearly every terror attack in Europe for the past year was done not by immigrants, but second generation, in other words, EU born citezens. You can't really deport someone who was *born* in your country.

It's not the immigrants you should be concerned about, it's their children that are most at risk of getting radicalized.

Uther, stop being a terrorist sympathizer. I bet you commit terrorism for Saskatchewan Separatists.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 6:09:01 PM
Our idiot president wants to bring in millions of Muslim Terrorists and disarm our population. Demeening conservatives by saying "theryre afraid of widows and orphans," that's bull sh*t Obama. These guys are not widows and Orphans, 80% of them are men and they are well built and muscular, they do not look like refugees, they look like soldiers.
I am not giving up my guns because a bunch of idiot liberals do not believe in freedom, you morons can go move to Germany and be victim's, If Muslims come and try to kill me or rape American women,I am going to go get an AR-15 and it is going to be civil war

What instances do you have of there being ISIS terrorists amongst the refugges?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 6:13:50 PM
At 7/15/2016 5:44:06 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Uther, stop being a terrorist sympathizer. I bet you commit terrorism for Saskatchewan separatists

I feel like Saskatchewan seceded decades ago but no one bothered to notice.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 7:16:19 PM
At 7/15/2016 6:09:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:

First of all 15-25% of Muslims are radicalized, second, like I said, 80% of these "refugees" are men, able bodied, muscular, and well trimmed, they look like soldiers not refugees.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 7:23:18 PM
At 7/15/2016 7:16:19 PM, harrytruman wrote:

First of all 15-25% of Muslims are radicalized, second, like I said, 80% of these "refugees" are men, able bodied, muscular, and well trimmed, they look like soldiers not refugees.

There's a lot of radical everythings, you haven't proved of an instance where this has actually occured.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 7:29:48 PM
At 7/15/2016 7:23:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:

There's a lot of radical everythings, you haven't proved of an instance where this has actually occured.

I didnt claim anything occurred, but either way 15-25% is a massive sum for any group, no other group that I know of has such a high rate of radicalization.
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 7:38:11 PM

I don't agree with bringing or allowing millions of refugees either, but you're being a tad hyperbolic don't you think? Yes there could certainly be potential terrorists among the refugees, but that's not the only reason not to allow millions of them into the country. Liberals claim they are all for the poor and lower income worker. Well heeeellllloooo, whose job do you think these immigrants will compete for? Liberals are all for LGBTQ whatever letter rights. Yeah, last I checked the Syrian population wasn't too big on gay rights or women's rights for that matter. But hey, anything to increase the voter base. Hypocrites.
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 7:46:52 PM
At 7/15/2016 7:38:11 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

I don't agree with bringing or allowing millions of refugees either, but you're being a tad hyperbolic don't you think? Yes there could certainly be potential terrorists among the refugees, but that's not the only reason not to allow millions of them into the country. Liberals claim they are all for the poor and lower income worker. Well heeeellllloooo, whose job do you think these immigrants will compete for? Liberals are all for LGBTQ whatever letter rights. Yeah, last I checked the Syrian population wasn't too big on gay rights or women's rights for that matter. But hey, anything to increase the voter base. Hypocrites.

How am I a hypocrit? I'm a libertarian
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 7:48:38 PM
At 7/15/2016 7:46:52 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 7/15/2016 7:38:11 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

How am I a hypocrit? I'm a libertarian

I didn't call you a hypocrite. I was referring to democrats and their hypocritical policies.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 7:48:46 PM
At 7/15/2016 7:29:48 PM, harrytruman wrote:

I didnt claim anything occurred, but either way 15-25% is a massive sum for any group, no other group that I know of has such a high rate of radicalization.

Well, by that logic, since 61% of all homacides in the US is via handgun, we should ban handguns right?

RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 7:49:56 PM
At 7/15/2016 7:48:46 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Well, by that logic, since 61% of all homacides in the US is via handgun, we should ban handguns right?

Apples vs. oranges? Handguns aren't people last I checked.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 7:58:09 PM
At 7/15/2016 7:49:56 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

Apples vs. oranges? Handguns aren't people last I checked.

Obviously.

harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 8:03:14 PM

Obesity is one of the leading causes of death on the US, should we bann food?
And no, there isd a differrerdifferrernce, you cannot ban handguns for deaths, if ypudfid people would just steal one asmd murder anyway. If we were at war with Nazi Germany, we would notlet the Nazis in to our nation.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 8:13:25 PM
At 7/15/2016 8:03:14 PM, harrytruman wrote:

And no, there isd a differrerdifferrernce, you cannot ban handguns for deaths, if ypudfid people would just steal one asmd murder anyway. If we were at war with Nazi Germany, we would notlet the Nazis in to our nation.

Would you have let the Jews they were killing and didn't want to live in Germany in?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 8:35:54 PM

That makes zero sense. Even if Hitler wanted to, he couldn't invade the US, NAZI Germany was completely uncapable in doing so WWII.

harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 8:43:57 PM
At 7/15/2016 8:13:25 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

Would you have let the Jews they were killing and didn't want to live in Germany in?

No, that's the point, the Muslims are the Nazis, the Christians and Jews are the well, jews. Yet, Obama wants to bring in the Muslims but has barred the Jews and Christians, these are the refugees.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 8:45:07 PM
At 7/15/2016 8:43:57 PM, harrytruman wrote:

No, that's the point, the Muslims are the Nazis, the Christians and Jews are the well, jews. Yet, Obama wants to bring in the Muslims but has barred the Jews and Christians, these are the refugees.

ISIS are the Nazis, and the people they're killing are the Jews.

Don't know if you've checked, but they're mostly Muslim.
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 8:46:28 PM
At 7/15/2016 8:35:54 PM, lannan13 wrote:

That makes zero sense. Even if Hitler wanted to, he couldn't invade the US, NAZI Germany was completely uncapable in doing so WWII.

What? No, if Nazi citizens wants to enter as refugees, we would bar them.
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 8:48:28 PM
At 7/15/2016 8:45:07 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

Nazis killed many Germans, we didn't welcome the Nazi citizens, and they are killing Christians and Jews.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 8:51:32 PM
At 7/15/2016 8:48:28 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 7/15/2016 8:45:07 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

Nazis killed many Germans, we didn't welcome the Nazi citizens, and they are killing Christians and Jews.

ISIS are killing a lot of people; and because of that, people are running away from them.

The people they are killing the most, and the people that are running away from them are mostly Muslims.

Your confusing ISIS, with the people they're killing.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 8:54:24 PM
At 7/15/2016 8:46:28 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 7/15/2016 8:35:54 PM, lannan13 wrote:

What? No, if Nazi citizens wants to enter as refugees, we would bar them.

Well, Opperation Paperclip, we allowed quite a few in.

Also, your Food statement proves my point. Under your statement it would be the same as saying there's a few radicals, but that doesn't mean we should close our boarders and become isolationists.

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 9:07:09 PM

Here's how to fix the radicalization issue: https://www.khanacademy.org...
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 9:40:21 PM

Apparently you have never heard of Osama Krayem, Ahmad al Mohammad, Faruq Khalil Muhammad Isa, Wa"ad Ramadan Alwan, Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan, Aws Mohammed Younis Al-Jayab or Abdurahman Yasin DaudAbdurahman.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 9:42:50 PM

Then take the refugees and the Muslims already in Europe, and kill all of them. Problem solved.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 9:48:05 PM

First of all 15-25% of Muslims are radicalized, second, like I said, 80% of these "refugees" are men, able bodied, muscular, and well trimmed

Been looking a lot have you? ;)

they look like soldiers not refugees.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 9:52:39 PM
At 7/15/2016 9:42:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Then take the refugees and the Muslims already in Europe, and kill all of them. Problem solved.

So you're up for a second go at it then Milosevic?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW