Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Limit number of white babies? PC thing to do

KendoRe2
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.
SJM
Posts: 140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 6:16:30 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

Of course. Also less women and gays.
Hitler- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Stalin- Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

Machiavelli- It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Ivan the Terrible- "I will not see the destruction of the Christian converts who are loyal to me, and to my last breath I will fight for the Orthodox faith
KendoRe2
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 6:18:45 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:16:30 AM, SJM wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

Of course. Also less women and gays.

Imagine a world of Brown and black, no white. There would be no issues cause whitey is dead. A liberal utopia
SJM
Posts: 140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 6:20:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:18:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:16:30 AM, SJM wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

Of course. Also less women and gays.

Imagine a world of Brown and black, no white. There would be no issues cause whitey is dead. A liberal utopia

Freakin genius.
Hitler- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Stalin- Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

Machiavelli- It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Ivan the Terrible- "I will not see the destruction of the Christian converts who are loyal to me, and to my last breath I will fight for the Orthodox faith
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 6:22:57 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

If the goal is to minimize overall social harm, then that would be an excellent argument for compulsory sterilization of blacks.

#breakthewelfarecycle
#breakthecycleofpoverty

But obviously I would never make such a racist argument, nor should you, because that argument cuts against you more than it ever could any other race.
Tsar of DDO
KendoRe2
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 6:26:45 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:22:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

If the goal is to minimize overall social harm, then that would be an excellent argument for compulsory sterilization of blacks.

#breakthewelfarecycle
#breakthecycleofpoverty

But obviously I would never make such a racist argument, nor should you, because that argument cuts against you more than it ever could any other race.

Just say what you mean? What is debate.org gonna do, ban you? What is that? Just say what you really mean. Blacks don't want to live peacefully with whites, they want whites dead and gone. Piss on their grave, all of that. When that black in Dallas shot those white cops, every black person was a little okay with it on the inside. Same with Arabs when they kill whites. Let's quit with all the I'm not racist junk.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 6:34:18 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:26:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:22:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

If the goal is to minimize overall social harm, then that would be an excellent argument for compulsory sterilization of blacks.

#breakthewelfarecycle
#breakthecycleofpoverty

But obviously I would never make such a racist argument, nor should you, because that argument cuts against you more than it ever could any other race.

Just say what you mean? What is debate.org gonna do, ban you? What is that? Just say what you really mean. Blacks don't want to live peacefully with whites, they want whites dead and gone. Piss on their grave, all of that. When that black in Dallas shot those white cops, every black person was a little okay with it on the inside. Same with Arabs when they kill whites. Let's quit with all the I'm not racist junk.

I'm not a racist, though I am very conscious of the race politics that exist in this country, and I dislike them tremendously.

BlackLivesMatter is a toxic organization with no conscientiousness or respect for the rest of society, filled with mentally unstable college kids whose familiarity with real activism begins and ends on Twitter. It's pathetic.

The way we even talk about race in this country is idiotic. No one thinks black lives don't matter, and portraying anyone who opposes that group as people who think they don't are disingenuous.

There is no middle ground. Either you want to rebel against the cops and riot in the streets (while claiming you're a peaceful protester.... bullsh!t) or you want cops to kill blacks. The problem is that the world is more complex than that.

Recognizing that complexity does not make me a racist. It makes me a pragmatist, and a person with a brain who sees the world for what it is, rather than some tool who is incapable of seeing events through the lens of their particular "social justice" narrative.

The fact that I even have to say "I'm not a racist." is idiotic, because the assumption in society now is that most people are not racists... as that is the world we live in now. But we've become so toxic about it all that we can't even have a conversation about the topic without extremely stupid people interjecting themselves into conversations calling everyone who disagrees with them "racists" and "bigots" when they're not.

They've made the concepts of "social justice" and "racism" meaningless, by crying wolf every time. They've made real discussion of race politics in the country an impossibility, and all discussion of black issues a complete farce. And for those reasons, they have destroyed any hope of progress being made.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 6:41:45 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:34:18 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:26:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:22:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

If the goal is to minimize overall social harm, then that would be an excellent argument for compulsory sterilization of blacks.

#breakthewelfarecycle
#breakthecycleofpoverty

But obviously I would never make such a racist argument, nor should you, because that argument cuts against you more than it ever could any other race.

Just say what you mean? What is debate.org gonna do, ban you? What is that? Just say what you really mean. Blacks don't want to live peacefully with whites, they want whites dead and gone. Piss on their grave, all of that. When that black in Dallas shot those white cops, every black person was a little okay with it on the inside. Same with Arabs when they kill whites. Let's quit with all the I'm not racist junk.

I'm not a racist, though I am very conscious of the race politics that exist in this country, and I dislike them tremendously.

BlackLivesMatter is a toxic organization with no conscientiousness or respect for the rest of society, filled with mentally unstable college kids whose familiarity with real activism begins and ends on Twitter. It's pathetic.

The way we even talk about race in this country is idiotic. No one thinks black lives don't matter, and portraying anyone who opposes that group as people who think they don't are disingenuous.

There is no middle ground. Either you want to rebel against the cops and riot in the streets (while claiming you're a peaceful protester.... bullsh!t) or you want cops to kill blacks. The problem is that the world is more complex than that.

Recognizing that complexity does not make me a racist. It makes me a pragmatist, and a person with a brain who sees the world for what it is, rather than some tool who is incapable of seeing events through ANYTHING OTHER THAN the lens of their particular "social justice" narrative.

The fact that I even have to say "I'm not a racist." is idiotic, because the assumption in society now is that most people are not racists... as that is the world we live in now. But we've become so toxic about it all that we can't even have a conversation about the topic without extremely stupid people interjecting themselves into conversations calling everyone who disagrees with them "racists" and "bigots" when they're not.

They've made the concepts of "social justice" and "racism" meaningless, by crying wolf every time. They've made real discussion of race politics in the country an impossibility, and all discussion of black issues a complete farce. And for those reasons, they have destroyed any hope of progress being made.
Tsar of DDO
Mr.Wonderful
Posts: 98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 7:36:14 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:34:18 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:26:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:22:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

If the goal is to minimize overall social harm, then that would be an excellent argument for compulsory sterilization of blacks.

#breakthewelfarecycle
#breakthecycleofpoverty

But obviously I would never make such a racist argument, nor should you, because that argument cuts against you more than it ever could any other race.

Just say what you mean? What is debate.org gonna do, ban you? What is that? Just say what you really mean. Blacks don't want to live peacefully with whites, they want whites dead and gone. Piss on their grave, all of that. When that black in Dallas shot those white cops, every black person was a little okay with it on the inside. Same with Arabs when they kill whites. Let's quit with all the I'm not racist junk.

I'm not a racist, though I am very conscious of the race politics that exist in this country, and I dislike them tremendously.

BlackLivesMatter is a toxic organization with no conscientiousness or respect for the rest of society, filled with mentally unstable college kids whose familiarity with real activism begins and ends on Twitter. It's pathetic.

The way we even talk about race in this country is idiotic. No one thinks black lives don't matter, and portraying anyone who opposes that group as people who think they don't are disingenuous.

There is no middle ground. Either you want to rebel against the cops and riot in the streets (while claiming you're a peaceful protester.... bullsh!t) or you want cops to kill blacks. The problem is that the world is more complex than that.

Recognizing that complexity does not make me a racist. It makes me a pragmatist, and a person with a brain who sees the world for what it is, rather than some tool who is incapable of seeing events through the lens of their particular "social justice" narrative.

The fact that I even have to say "I'm not a racist." is idiotic, because the assumption in society now is that most people are not racists... as that is the world we live in now. But we've become so toxic about it all that we can't even have a conversation about the topic without extremely stupid people interjecting themselves into conversations calling everyone who disagrees with them "racists" and "bigots" when they're not.

They've made the concepts of "social justice" and "racism" meaningless, by crying wolf every time. They've made real discussion of race politics in the country an impossibility, and all discussion of black issues a complete farce. And for those reasons, they have destroyed any hope of progress being made.

Well... its simple... "social justice" implies there is "social injustice" to begin with and when there simply isn't, fabricate it (duh... what type of Progressive are you?). It all comes down to the plan to bring this country under martial law. First, you take a group of people willing to tow the Progressive line with a common characteristic and give them something to feel slighted over... in the case of BLM the shooting of a criminal that robbed a convenience store, assaulted a clerk, and tried to attack a cop. Second, start a riot... people love riots cause it makes stealing stuff easy and fun. Third, find some profiteering jackasses willing to make the riot look organized (enter Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson). Fourth, call in the national guard and solve the same problem you just created to make the police state seem like a good thing. Fifth, spread riots and thereby increased police and military presence to other cities throughout the country. Just rinse and repeat... make sure you use the ensuing riots to push gun control and once you have the guns... take away the rest of the rights of the citizens... they won't be needing those in the re-education centers. Plus it makes it a lot easier to burn that blasted anti-Progressive document that prevents society from being completely dominated by the 0.01% of the population that run international banks and oil interests.... what was that damn thing called again? Oh yeah... the Constitution.
bhakun
Posts: 231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 7:38:59 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:26:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:22:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

If the goal is to minimize overall social harm, then that would be an excellent argument for compulsory sterilization of blacks.

#breakthewelfarecycle
#breakthecycleofpoverty

But obviously I would never make such a racist argument, nor should you, because that argument cuts against you more than it ever could any other race.

Just say what you mean? What is debate.org gonna do, ban you? What is that? Just say what you really mean. Blacks don't want to live peacefully with whites, they want whites dead and gone. Piss on their grave, all of that. When that black in Dallas shot those white cops, every black person was a little okay with it on the inside. Same with Arabs when they kill whites. Let's quit with all the I'm not racist junk.

This is the same argument that Nazis and the Klan use lol
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 7:41:58 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:26:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
Just say what you mean? What is debate.org gonna do, ban you? What is that? Just say what you really mean. Blacks don't want to live peacefully with whites, they want whites dead and gone. Piss on their grave, all of that.
Blacks generally don't want to live with whites (and vice versa.) They don't want them dead, just out of their lives (in a socio-political sense.)

When that black in Dallas shot those white cops, every black person was a little okay with it on the inside.
And we know this because you know every black person and have insight into their deepest emotions.

DRRRRRR

Same with Arabs when they kill whites. Let's quit with all the I'm not racist junk.
Most of the major Arab-on-white attacks are politically or religiously motivated lol
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
SJM
Posts: 140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 7:50:20 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 7:38:59 AM, bhakun wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:26:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:22:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

If the goal is to minimize overall social harm, then that would be an excellent argument for compulsory sterilization of blacks.

#breakthewelfarecycle
#breakthecycleofpoverty

But obviously I would never make such a racist argument, nor should you, because that argument cuts against you more than it ever could any other race.

Just say what you mean? What is debate.org gonna do, ban you? What is that? Just say what you really mean. Blacks don't want to live peacefully with whites, they want whites dead and gone. Piss on their grave, all of that. When that black in Dallas shot those white cops, every black person was a little okay with it on the inside. Same with Arabs when they kill whites. Let's quit with all the I'm not racist junk.

This is the same argument that Nazis and the Klan use lol

What's your point?
Hitler- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Stalin- Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

Machiavelli- It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Ivan the Terrible- "I will not see the destruction of the Christian converts who are loyal to me, and to my last breath I will fight for the Orthodox faith
bhakun
Posts: 231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 8:01:23 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 7:50:20 AM, SJM wrote:
At 7/17/2016 7:38:59 AM, bhakun wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:26:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:22:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

If the goal is to minimize overall social harm, then that would be an excellent argument for compulsory sterilization of blacks.

#breakthewelfarecycle
#breakthecycleofpoverty

But obviously I would never make such a racist argument, nor should you, because that argument cuts against you more than it ever could any other race.

Just say what you mean? What is debate.org gonna do, ban you? What is that? Just say what you really mean. Blacks don't want to live peacefully with whites, they want whites dead and gone. Piss on their grave, all of that. When that black in Dallas shot those white cops, every black person was a little okay with it on the inside. Same with Arabs when they kill whites. Let's quit with all the I'm not racist junk.

This is the same argument that Nazis and the Klan use lol

What's your point?
Nazis = bad.
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 8:07:05 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 8:01:23 AM, bhakun wrote:
At 7/17/2016 7:50:20 AM, SJM wrote:
At 7/17/2016 7:38:59 AM, bhakun wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:26:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:22:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

If the goal is to minimize overall social harm, then that would be an excellent argument for compulsory sterilization of blacks.

#breakthewelfarecycle
#breakthecycleofpoverty

But obviously I would never make such a racist argument, nor should you, because that argument cuts against you more than it ever could any other race.

Just say what you mean? What is debate.org gonna do, ban you? What is that? Just say what you really mean. Blacks don't want to live peacefully with whites, they want whites dead and gone. Piss on their grave, all of that. When that black in Dallas shot those white cops, every black person was a little okay with it on the inside. Same with Arabs when they kill whites. Let's quit with all the I'm not racist junk.

This is the same argument that Nazis and the Klan use lol

What's your point?
Nazis = bad.
He didn't even make an argument. Just rhetorical jive.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
SJM
Posts: 140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 8:07:19 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 8:01:23 AM, bhakun wrote:
At 7/17/2016 7:50:20 AM, SJM wrote:
At 7/17/2016 7:38:59 AM, bhakun wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:26:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:22:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

If the goal is to minimize overall social harm, then that would be an excellent argument for compulsory sterilization of blacks.

#breakthewelfarecycle
#breakthecycleofpoverty

But obviously I would never make such a racist argument, nor should you, because that argument cuts against you more than it ever could any other race.

Just say what you mean? What is debate.org gonna do, ban you? What is that? Just say what you really mean. Blacks don't want to live peacefully with whites, they want whites dead and gone. Piss on their grave, all of that. When that black in Dallas shot those white cops, every black person was a little okay with it on the inside. Same with Arabs when they kill whites. Let's quit with all the I'm not racist junk.

This is the same argument that Nazis and the Klan use lol

What's your point?
Nazis = bad.

How?
Hitler- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Stalin- Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

Machiavelli- It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Ivan the Terrible- "I will not see the destruction of the Christian converts who are loyal to me, and to my last breath I will fight for the Orthodox faith
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:56:54 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

No, but limiting birth rates for all races is useful.
slo1
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 4:14:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:26:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:22:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

If the goal is to minimize overall social harm, then that would be an excellent argument for compulsory sterilization of blacks.

#breakthewelfarecycle
#breakthecycleofpoverty

But obviously I would never make such a racist argument, nor should you, because that argument cuts against you more than it ever could any other race.

Just say what you mean? What is debate.org gonna do, ban you? What is that? Just say what you really mean. Blacks don't want to live peacefully with whites, they want whites dead and gone. Piss on their grave, all of that. When that black in Dallas shot those white cops, every black person was a little okay with it on the inside. Same with Arabs when they kill whites. Let's quit with all the I'm not racist junk.

Wow, you got mad skills knowing how all blacks feel on the inside. You will get no respect when your claim involves telepathy and stereotyping millions of people.
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 5:18:31 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

Whites already have the lowest birthrates, it's not their birthrate that needs to be lowered. While less white people would change this country, that doesn't mean anything would be for the better.
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 5:20:37 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:41:45 AM, YYW wrote:


I'm not a racist, though I am very conscious of the race politics that exist in this country, and I dislike them tremendously.

BlackLivesMatter is a toxic organization with no conscientiousness or respect for the rest of society, filled with mentally unstable college kids whose familiarity with real activism begins and ends on Twitter. It's pathetic.

The way we even talk about race in this country is idiotic. No one thinks black lives don't matter, and portraying anyone who opposes that group as people who think they don't are disingenuous.

There is no middle ground. Either you want to rebel against the cops and riot in the streets (while claiming you're a peaceful protester.... bullsh!t) or you want cops to kill blacks. The problem is that the world is more complex than that.

Recognizing that complexity does not make me a racist. It makes me a pragmatist, and a person with a brain who sees the world for what it is, rather than some tool who is incapable of seeing events through ANYTHING OTHER THAN the lens of their particular "social justice" narrative.

The fact that I even have to say "I'm not a racist." is idiotic, because the assumption in society now is that most people are not racists... as that is the world we live in now. But we've become so toxic about it all that we can't even have a conversation about the topic without extremely stupid people interjecting themselves into conversations calling everyone who disagrees with them "racists" and "bigots" when they're not.

They've made the concepts of "social justice" and "racism" meaningless, by crying wolf every time. They've made real discussion of race politics in the country an impossibility, and all discussion of black issues a complete farce. And for those reasons, they have destroyed any hope of progress being made.

The most sensible statement on here.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 7:29:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:18:45 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:16:30 AM, SJM wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

Of course. Also less women and gays.

Imagine a world of Brown and black, no white. There would be no issues cause whitey is dead. A liberal utopia

At least white guilt wouldn't exist anymore. The black and brown liberals would kill themselves off out of black and brown guilt over the death of the white race. Then there would be only conservatives left because the Asians are mostly conservative, Then we would only have brown and black conservatives and Native and Asian populations. The Asians are quite racist though, so the Natives will have to go through the same crap again as the Asians try to wipe them out.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 7:43:11 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 3:56:54 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

No, but limiting birth rates for all races is useful.

I don't know that I would agree with that, because what you said is that we should lower the rate of reproduction for everyone overall. That's not really what we should do.

What needs to happen is that women and girls (as well as men and boys) need to be taught early and often how babies are made, and people need to be given easy access to contraceptive methods, emergency contraception, and the like.

Moreover, the Republican party needs to stop making a political issue of how people reproduce, and leave women alone. The mixing of public health policy and politics (which are disguised as moral outrage) isn't good, and we know it. Part of that has to do with the ethics of how parties structure their platforms, but the bigger part of it is that the extent of the policies that politicians need to enact is only to create the kinds of conditions where doctors can render health care to patients. It's that simple.
Tsar of DDO
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 7:52:29 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 7:43:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 3:56:54 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

No, but limiting birth rates for all races is useful.

I don't know that I would agree with that, because what you said is that we should lower the rate of reproduction for everyone overall. That's not really what we should do.

What needs to happen is that women and girls (as well as men and boys) need to be taught early and often how babies are made, and people need to be given easy access to contraceptive methods, emergency contraception, and the like.

Moreover, the Republican party needs to stop making a political issue of how people reproduce, and leave women alone. The mixing of public health policy and politics (which are disguised as moral outrage) isn't good, and we know it. Part of that has to do with the ethics of how parties structure their platforms, but the bigger part of it is that the extent of the policies that politicians need to enact is only to create the kinds of conditions where doctors can render health care to patients. It's that simple.

Also, stop labeling gay families as a sub-family. Kids grow up just fine in gay families.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 8:04:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 7:52:29 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/17/2016 7:43:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 3:56:54 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

No, but limiting birth rates for all races is useful.

I don't know that I would agree with that, because what you said is that we should lower the rate of reproduction for everyone overall. That's not really what we should do.

What needs to happen is that women and girls (as well as men and boys) need to be taught early and often how babies are made, and people need to be given easy access to contraceptive methods, emergency contraception, and the like.

Moreover, the Republican party needs to stop making a political issue of how people reproduce, and leave women alone. The mixing of public health policy and politics (which are disguised as moral outrage) isn't good, and we know it. Part of that has to do with the ethics of how parties structure their platforms, but the bigger part of it is that the extent of the policies that politicians need to enact is only to create the kinds of conditions where doctors can render health care to patients. It's that simple.

Also, stop labeling gay families as a sub-family. Kids grow up just fine in gay families.

Yeah, that's a whole other issue though.

For the remainder of this post, when I say "the GOP" I am not referring to all individual members of the GOP, but, rather, the official party platform, which some but not all GOP members endorse.

The complete falsehoods the RNC engages in re: homosexuality is staggering. For example, the myth that people can be "converted" to being another sexual orientation is a complete lie which science has told us is a complete lie. The GOP responds by waging war on science. Second, he myth that gay parents are inadequate is a complete lie, because studies have proven it false in nearly every country in the world. The GOP responds by quoting the bible. Third, the GOP insists that gay marriage will destroy the family as it exists, which is provably false because no changes have happened in heterosexual families in any state that has legalized gay marriage. Fourth, the GOP insists that gay marriages are bound to dissolve (as if this is a reason why it should be illegal?), which is even more amusingly false, because gay marriages have lower overall divorce rates than heterosexual ones.

The implication? The GOP's official position on gay issues is predicated on nothing other than lies and prejudice.
Tsar of DDO
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 8:12:11 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

1) Nothing about that could be considered "PC", especially because PC is BS
2) Population controls always fail
3) Demographic trends show this is unnecessary as White people will lose demographic hegemony by 2050
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 10:37:35 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 7:43:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 3:56:54 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

No, but limiting birth rates for all races is useful.

I don't know that I would agree with that, because what you said is that we should lower the rate of reproduction for everyone overall. That's not really what we should do.

What needs to happen is that women and girls (as well as men and boys) need to be taught early and often how babies are made, and people need to be given easy access to contraceptive methods, emergency contraception, and the like.

Moreover, the Republican party needs to stop making a political issue of how people reproduce, and leave women alone. The mixing of public health policy and politics (which are disguised as moral outrage) isn't good, and we know it. Part of that has to do with the ethics of how parties structure their platforms, but the bigger part of it is that the extent of the policies that politicians need to enact is only to create the kinds of conditions where doctors can render health care to patients. It's that simple.

You know I agree. What is clear is, if we insist on making race an issue in this, whites (in Europe and US) are generally controlling birth better than others. It is more about education and wealth, but it is true enough.

I don't care generally when people worry about white people "losing" numbers or the loss of say blue eyes. I just want everyone to stop reproducing with the inability to support them.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 10:50:04 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 10:37:35 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/17/2016 7:43:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/17/2016 3:56:54 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

No, but limiting birth rates for all races is useful.

I don't know that I would agree with that, because what you said is that we should lower the rate of reproduction for everyone overall. That's not really what we should do.

What needs to happen is that women and girls (as well as men and boys) need to be taught early and often how babies are made, and people need to be given easy access to contraceptive methods, emergency contraception, and the like.

Moreover, the Republican party needs to stop making a political issue of how people reproduce, and leave women alone. The mixing of public health policy and politics (which are disguised as moral outrage) isn't good, and we know it. Part of that has to do with the ethics of how parties structure their platforms, but the bigger part of it is that the extent of the policies that politicians need to enact is only to create the kinds of conditions where doctors can render health care to patients. It's that simple.

You know I agree. What is clear is, if we insist on making race an issue in this, whites (in Europe and US) are generally controlling birth better than others. It is more about education and wealth, but it is true enough.

I don't care generally when people worry about white people "losing" numbers or the loss of say blue eyes. I just want everyone to stop reproducing with the inability to support them.

Same. We are all victims of the Republican's stupid approach on that issue.
Tsar of DDO
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:16:17 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 6:08:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Without whites you have no civilization. Period.

Yeah, other than Egypt, Mali, Mesopotamia, Persia, India, China, Arabia, and Mesoamerica
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:18:32 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 6:16:17 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 7/18/2016 6:08:58 PM, janesix wrote:
Without whites you have no civilization. Period.

Yeah, other than Egypt, Mali, Mesopotamia, Persia, India, China, Arabia, and Mesoamerica
Sure, if you don't even like indoor plumbing.
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:28:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 6:07:13 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
To put it in real terms...to change the system of inherent racism against blacks and other minorities, shouldn't white births be limited thus reducing the population gap? It is the PC thing to do, correct?

To truly change the United States, you need less white people, period.

Which whites are talking here? UK, Greek, Russian, French, Hispanic (Spain), Aussies, South African, Nordic, Canadian. How do we handle Muslim whites?

Don't want to get rid of the wrong whites.