Jump to topic:

More Police Shot In Baton Rouge, LA

KendoRe2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 4:49:13 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Well, this what you get when you have a melting pot for a society. Feelings get hurt, people mad cause they are poor, and then people die.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 8:17:13 PM
The police are in a state of shock that it is as the NRA said: "The only way to stop a bad cop with a gun is a good black man with a gun."
A good black man with a gun is proving more effective taking out a bad cop with a gun than the courts. The only question is how many good black men have a gun?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 8:18:50 PM
I wouldn't condone such a thing, but what if enough attacks like this eventually resulted in a "black terrorist" stereotype?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 9:12:30 PM
At 7/17/2016 8:18:50 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I wouldn't condone such a thing, but what if enough attacks like this eventually resulted in a "black terrorist" stereotype?

The police have always offered the excuse they cannot tell a good black from a bad black because all blacks look the same. This failure to separate will continue because they will not be able to tell a bad black man with a gun from a good black man with a gun which in this case gives the black with a gun an advantage because they don't have a problem spotting a bad cop with a gun.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 9:13:41 PM
At 7/17/2016 9:12:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The police have always offered the excuse they cannot tell a good black from a bad black because all blacks look the same. This failure to separate will continue because they will not be able to tell a bad black man with a gun from a good black man with a gun which in this case gives the black with a gun an advantage because they don't have a problem spotting a bad cop with a gun.

Pigs in a blanket.
BLM is peaceful and so are Muslims.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 9:15:09 PM

Blacks generally have no intellectual skills to discern a good cop from a bad cop.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 9:24:19 PM
How much longer are we expected to just accept this? When does it end?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 9:24:27 PM
At 7/17/2016 9:15:09 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Blacks generally have no intellectual skills to discern a good cop from a bad cop.

That is why the cops are very afraid. It is legal for blacks to carry guns in 40 states thanks to the NRA. Now blacks are discovering a good black man with a gun can stop several bad cops with guns. It certainly has the cops looking for different careers knowing what it is going to be like trying to stop a good black man with a gun.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 9:36:37 PM
At 7/17/2016 9:24:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:

That is why the cops are very afraid. It is legal for blacks to carry guns in 40 states thanks to the NRA. Now blacks are discovering a good black man with a gun can stop several bad cops with guns. It certainly has the cops looking for different careers knowing what it is going to be like trying to stop a good black man with a gun.

And a bad Niggah with a gun can kill whitey too.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 9:40:17 PM
At 7/17/2016 9:36:37 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/17/2016 9:24:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:

And a bad Niggah with a gun can kill whitey too.

There are plenty of white on white killing. Whites don't need help. They also have 2nd amendment rights.
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 11:53:30 PM
At 7/17/2016 9:24:19 PM, thett3 wrote:

Radical ideology and thus the consequences thereof, will never cease as long as humans exist.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 9:25:42 PM

Yeah, seriously. I'm surprised they even have rights. They're practically apes. Totally.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 9:26:10 PM
At 7/17/2016 9:24:19 PM, thett3 wrote:

What is supposed to be done...? Who's we? Sad times :(
President of DDO
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 9:31:46 PM
At 7/19/2016 9:25:42 PM, Danielle wrote:

Yeah, seriously. I'm surprised they even have rights. They're practically apes. Totally.

I'm sorry, you are totally right. A gun in the hands of a Black man gives him all the tools necessary to judge a cop as a bad cop.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 9:33:57 PM
At 7/19/2016 9:31:46 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I'm sorry, you are totally right. A gun in the hands of a Black man gives him all the tools necessary to judge a cop as a bad cop.

You must have misread. I've agreed that black people are totally inept and should definitely not have the same rights as whites.
President of DDO
Beisht_Kione
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 4:36:22 AM
At 7/17/2016 4:49:13 PM, KendoRe2 wrote:
Well, this what you get when you have a melting pot for a society. Feelings get hurt, people mad cause they are poor, and then people die.

These problems would occur less if this were a melting pot, but it's not. We have scrapped the melting pot idea(it's now racist) and have embraced the societal division of multiculturalism.