Jump to topic:

The elites want Sharia Law

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 8:17:46 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
What easier way to control us than Sharia? And per Islam, we would then be forced to serve them as gods...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 8:33:54 PM
At 7/18/2016 8:17:46 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
What easier way to control us than Sharia? And per Islam, we would then be forced to serve them as gods...

Name a few members of the elite who support the implementation of sharia law.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 8:35:56 PM
At 7/18/2016 8:33:54 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

I think he means the fact that the liberal elite loves to import and refuses to denounce Muslims/Islam, and thus they are in de facto support of Sharia Law.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 8:40:48 PM

Hmmm...Barack Obama has members of the Muslim Brotherhood swarming his administration. Hillary Clinton's leading lady, Huma Abedin has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. And? Hillary gets her biggest contributions from Saudi Arabia. What color burka you like?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 8:49:16 PM

1) Divide and Conquer, Inverted Totalitarianism, Manufacturing of Consent. Those are easier ways to control us than Sharia because they give us the illusion of Freedom. They also happen to be how we are controlled.
2) Sharia wouldn't require us to serve them as gods, they would claim to speak on God's behalf, but they would not themselves be considered gods. That's a hallmark of all Theocratic systems. It literally means rule by God.
3) Why would they want Sharia law when it has strict rules for the economy and charity which would decrease their wealth.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 8:51:16 PM
At 7/18/2016 8:35:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

I think he means the fact that the liberal elite loves to import and refuses to denounce Muslims/Islam, and thus they are in de facto support of Sharia Law.

Islam =/= Sharia law
I condemn sharia law as an archaic legal system, but I don't condemn Islam as I Have no reason to.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 8:52:21 PM
At 7/18/2016 8:51:16 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Islam =/= Sharia law
I condemn sharia law as an archaic legal system, but I don't condemn Islam as I Have no reason to.

Sharia Law is a derivative of Islam as a legal and social system.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 8:58:02 PM

I agree that liberals don't see the major negatives to society and the economy caused by large scale migration of low skilled migrants from different cultures. However I don't really see how this equates to de facto support for sharia law.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:00:28 PM
At 7/18/2016 8:58:02 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

I agree that liberals don't see the major negatives to society and the economy caused by large scale migration of low skilled migrants from different cultures. However I don't really see how this equates to de facto support for sharia law.

De facto support for Sharia Law means that by supporting the beliefs or actions of one group, such as Muslims, you are supporting the statistically higher chances of support for Sharia Law among individuals within your country.

This means that the chances/ability for Sharia to be introduced to the West is increased when the Muslim population in the West is increased. Islam and its frequency of introduction into a nation directly correlates with and is a cause of Sharia Law.

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:03:00 PM
At 7/18/2016 8:40:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Hmmm...Barack Obama has members of the Muslim Brotherhood swarming his administration. Hillary Clinton's leading lady, Huma Abedin has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. And? Hillary gets her biggest contributions from Saudi Arabia. What color burka you like?y

1) Please name members of the Obama administration who are members of the Muslim brotherhood
2) Huma Abedin has relatives who may, possibly, have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, however these are not confirmed and she has no direct ties. This is a serious stretch of the facts and a clear case of an association fallacy. Also her husband is Jewish, which by your logic would dosqualify her as an Islamic extremist.
3) Yes it is true that Hillary has gotten a lot of money from the Saudis, however they are not even close to her biggest contributor, and those donations are not to her campaign, but to the Clinton foundation. Those donations were also as essentially thank you for helping them get US Arms contracts. Saying this equals Hillary wanting Sharia is simply nonsensical.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:03:42 PM

Hmmm...Barack Obama has members of the Muslim Brotherhood swarming his administration. Hillary Clinton's leading lady, Huma Abedin has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. And? Hillary gets her biggest contributions from Saudi Arabia. What color burka you like?

Any evidence Obama and Clinton support the implementation of Sharia law?

Is Huma Abadin the wife of that guy called wiener who had to leave political office (the Senate I think?) for sending videos to other women while married? It was something like that wasn't it?

Is she the establishment though? Not really. Does she support sharia law? No.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:06:38 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:03:42 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Is Huma Abadin the wife of that guy called wiener who had to leave political office (the Senate I think?) for sending videos to other women while married? It was something like that wasn't it?

Sure theydo. Otherwise they wouldn't be playing pocket poll with the Muslim Brotherhood. You think the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't want Sharia?

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:07:02 PM
At 7/18/2016 8:52:21 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/18/2016 8:51:16 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Islam =/= Sharia law

Sharia Law is a derivative of Islam as a legal and social system.

Yes, it is the theocratic legal system based on Islam, but as long as Islam or any religion for that matter remain religions, and do not become a part of the legal system, i.e. Separation of church and state.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:08:11 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:06:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Sure theydo. Otherwise they wouldn't be playing pocket poll with the Muslim Brotherhood. You think the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't want Sharia?

That makes no sense at all.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:08:17 PM

Tell me this guy is not a Muslim practicing taqiya.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:08:53 PM
Obama Muslim

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:11:29 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:00:28 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

De facto support for Sharia Law means that by supporting the beliefs or actions of one group, such as Muslims, you are supporting the statistically higher chances of support for Sharia Law among individuals within your country.

This means that the chances/ability for Sharia to be introduced to the West is increased when the Muslim population in the West is increased. Islam and its frequency of introduction into a nation directly correlates with and is a cause of Sharia Law.

I agree Islamic immigration increases the remote chances of sharia law ever being implemented in western democracies. In my opinion it's a bit like saying support for the legalization of nuclear weapons is de facto support for the extinction of the human race because the presence of nuclear weapons increases the chances of an extinction event due to nuclear war (I support a nuclear deterrent by the way).

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:11:39 PM

By that logic as the catholic population increases, so do the chances of canon law being introduced into the legal system. Or as the Jewish population increase the chances of Moasic Law being introduced go up.
Also evidence of Sharia law being introduced after Muslim immigration please.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:11:59 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:08:11 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Does Ibama's administration have members of the Muslim Brotherhood? Yes or no?

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:13:33 PM

He was in the House of Representatives, but yes that is correct.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:13:33 PM

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:15:16 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:11:39 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

By that logic as the catholic population increases, so do the chances of canon law being introduced into the legal system. Or as the Jewish population increase the chances of Moasic Law being introduced go up.

There is no threat of the Law of Moses. What are you talking about? Why would Christians want Judaism? We want to prevent the eating of 10,000 foods including seafood and stoning of adulterers? What are you even talking about?

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:15:25 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:11:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 9:08:11 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Does Ibama's administration have members of the Muslim Brotherhood? Yes or no?

Please just respond to my earlier post before you ask that.
And that has nothing to do with Huma Abadin
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:16:09 PM

I presume most of its members do but I'm not aware of the precise statistics. I don't like the Muslim brotherhood. Have you got proof linking it to Abadin?

I know it seems strange to you but not all Muslims actually support sharia law. Just like not all Christians condemn gay marriage. Some people wriggle around holy text. It happens.

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:17:18 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:08:17 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Which guy?

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:17:23 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:15:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 9:11:39 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

There is no threat of the Law of Moses. What are you talking about? Why would Christians want Judaism? We want to prevent the eating of 10,000 foods including seafood and stoning of adulterers? What are you even talking about?

You confused my analogies. My first was about Catholics and my second was about Jewish immigrants.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:19:28 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:08:53 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Obama Muslim

Obama is one of you Bronto. A Christian. If your religion is true is it not wrong for you to Judge Obama? Should that not be up to Yawheh?

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:21:19 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:13:33 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Haha thought so.

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:23:10 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:08:17 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Taqiya only applies when you are threatened with persecution, Anthony Wiener is not at risk of persecution. And Taqiya isn't just a magic rule that allows you to lie about anything, it is only for defending life and limb from persecution.
And Anthony Wiener was raised Jewish, attends a synagogue and his wedding was a civil ceremony in a court house and he is raising his son to be Jewish. He has no beard, he had a serious problem with sexting and drinks alcohol. If he is a Muslim he is terrible at it. And given how bad he is at lying, I doubt he is a secret Muslim.