Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Why Trump Cannot Make America Great again.

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:27:36 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
My guess is that what many people remember as America when it was great, is based on childhood memories involving a father who had a good job and could afford to pay for everything the family needed, and a house that had a mortgage payment he could afford.
To turn back the clock you have to forget about the poor and only remember the Middle class , upper middle class and the upper class.
You also have to remember that most of the better paying jobs were reserved for white men.
These were also the good old days for the republican party. The majority of voters were a middle class man or the wife of one.
To bring back this America we have to get rid of the feminists and most of the poor and the women who have almost half of the higher paying jobs. The higher paying jobs would go to men that needed one, and the women would be sent back to the kitchen.
Perhaps all the white families would then have enough money, and without the DINKs the price of houses would drop.

Of course this is but one of my guesses and it is probably wrong. This is a debate so I suppose there are plenty of you bleeding heart liberals here who can show us how this is a crazy dream that is based on Trump's childhood, living in a better neighbor hood in Queens, when they could load up that big Oldsmobile station wagon and go to Jones Beach on the parkway.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 12:02:16 PM
At 7/19/2016 5:27:36 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
My guess is that what many people remember as America when it was great, is based on childhood memories involving a father who had a good job and could afford to pay for everything the family needed, and a house that had a mortgage payment he could afford.
To turn back the clock you have to forget about the poor and only remember the Middle class , upper middle class and the upper class.
You also have to remember that most of the better paying jobs were reserved for white men.
These were also the good old days for the republican party. The majority of voters were a middle class man or the wife of one.
To bring back this America we have to get rid of the feminists and most of the poor and the women who have almost half of the higher paying jobs. The higher paying jobs would go to men that needed one, and the women would be sent back to the kitchen.
Perhaps all the white families would then have enough money, and without the DINKs the price of houses would drop.

Of course this is but one of my guesses and it is probably wrong. This is a debate so I suppose there are plenty of you bleeding heart liberals here who can show us how this is a crazy dream that is based on Trump's childhood, living in a better neighbor hood in Queens, when they could load up that big Oldsmobile station wagon and go to Jones Beach on the parkway.

Huh?

Why can't we just stick with the facts to describe why DT is not capable of making America great again.

1. His lack of foreign relations knowledge and lack of desire to obtain knowledge of foreign relations.

2. The fact that he says odd things such as we'll have remarkable intelligence but offers zero evidence he knows how to get better Intel in the middle east.

3. Fact that he is willing to jeopardize the dollar as the world's currency and greatly increase inflation by defaulting on the debt.

The list is hundreds deep when one lays it out. I seriously would prefer a smart 10th grader over DT as he has the potential to do serious damage.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 1:33:21 AM
If Trump was president he would delegate authority to his secretary of state. This person would handle foreign affairs. He would choose someone who already had lots of experience with foreign affairs , and this person will have already demonstrated that he is competent.
He would not choose the person who gets the job because she was the wife of the president and she would make a deal where she would quit running against Obama for the presidency and support him if she gets this important job when he becomes president.
This person would also be an expert at @$$ kissing who would be really nice and form good relationships with other countries.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 4:21:38 PM
At 7/20/2016 1:33:21 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
If Trump was president he would delegate authority to his secretary of state. This person would handle foreign affairs. He would choose someone who already had lots of experience with foreign affairs , and this person will have already demonstrated that he is competent.
He would not choose the person who gets the job because she was the wife of the president and she would make a deal where she would quit running against Obama for the presidency and support him if she gets this important job when he becomes president.
This person would also be an expert at @$$ kissing who would be really nice and form good relationships with other countries.

Good sexual relations?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:10:06 PM
At 7/19/2016 12:02:16 PM, slo1 wrote:
Why can't we just stick with the facts to describe why DT is not capable of making America great again.

1. His lack of foreign relations knowledge and lack of desire to obtain knowledge of foreign relations.

2. The fact that he says odd things such as we'll have remarkable intelligence but offers zero evidence he knows how to get better Intel in the middle east.

3. Fact that he is willing to jeopardize the dollar as the world's currency and greatly increase inflation by defaulting on the debt.

The list is hundreds deep when one lays it out. I seriously would prefer a smart 10th grader over DT as he has the potential to do serious damage.

This. You are talking so much sense today. Must be the lion thing.
President of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:37:12 PM
At 7/20/2016 1:33:21 AM, xus00HAY wrote:

He has shown no ability to hire competent people. Further, why are you pushing for someone with "experience" when the enitre Trump stick is anti-any-experience?

None of this Trump nonsense is rational. You guys can't even stick on line of reasoning, let alone the candidate himself .
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:22:44 AM

Trump cannot make America great again because he is a narcissistic lying power hungry man baby.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:24:38 AM
Trump can't make America great again because it was never that great.

Also lol @ half of the thread buying the shtick. What a joke.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 2:10:02 AM

Huh?

The list is hundreds deep when one lays it out. I seriously would prefer a smart 10th grader over DT
Awww thanks
as he has the potential to do serious damage.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 7:31:57 AM
There are people who remember When Eisenhower was president in the 1950s.. General Eisenhower was not a carreer politician, and had partial German ancestry .
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 12:03:38 PM
At 7/20/2016 8:10:06 PM, Danielle wrote:

This. You are talking so much sense today. Must be the lion thing.

Some days I just get lucky.
Robkwoods
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 12:48:12 PM

This is the problem.

None of that made America great. What made America great was it's founding principle.

The principles that voted to free blacks before the civil war, that created a powerhouse economy (talking late 19th free market), that voted for women to vote before the sufferagate movement.

I in my personal opinion we have done what all humans in history have done. Been handed something great and ruined it. It's not beyond repair. Nothing Trump has said makes me believe in his slogan. So we prepare for 2020...
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 7:42:03 PM
America is still great ( if you don't think so your'e an idiot )
The slogan 'Make America Great Again" is derived from the concept of we are the first generation of Americans who are not better off than our grandparents. (That could be because the place your grandparents were born was a total suckhole.)
This is influenced by the economy. We are not a communist country, the president does not control the economy here, so not even Hillary could make it worse.
Back in the day if 1 person in a family had a good salary, everybody could have what they needed.
Then those lesbians taught us that women were equal, now for things to be good there must not only be a good job for every man, there must also be a good job for every woman.......If there are some households where both the husband and wife have a good job, then there will be other households where neither the husband or the wife will have a good job..........Do any of you women think you can't find a good man because it seems like all the single men are losers who still live with their parents? Think about it.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 8:58:59 PM

We know Hillary will make it worse again.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
KendoRe2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 9:17:40 PM

Real answer: liberals have declared white straight people obsolete and want a new America