Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 6:03:21 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/19/2016 5:52:51 AM, Death23 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com...

lol. shame. shame.

Actually Michelle Obama plagiarized Melanie Trump!

http://www.dailykos.com...

***SATIRE***
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 7:33:30 AM

lol. shame. shame.
Melania and Michelle are not the only people living or have ever lived that have been instilled or developed these values. Michelle is not the originator of such rhetoric.
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 11:00:07 AM
At 7/19/2016 7:33:30 AM, ironslippers wrote:

lol. shame. shame.
Melania and Michelle are not the only people living or have ever lived that have been instilled or developed these values. Michelle is not the originator of such rhetoric.

No, but Michelle is the originator of the part of the speech Melania copied.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 11:54:04 AM

lol. shame. shame.

Lol although I can't blame her. What can you really say good about a man who won't take care of the kids and practices cut throat business.
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 11:55:24 AM

lol. shame. shame.

This. Nice try by the libs though to spoil a great job by Melania. Instead of just giving her credit for being a LEGAL immigrant, who speaks five languages, getting up in front of millions of viewers and giving a speech not in her first language, they have to contrive something to slam her. Gimme a break.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 12:01:35 PM
At 7/19/2016 11:55:24 AM, RookieApologist wrote:

lol. shame. shame.

This. Nice try by the libs though to spoil a great job by Melania. Instead of just giving her credit for being a LEGAL immigrant, who speaks five languages, getting up in front of millions of viewers and giving a speech not in her first language, they have to contrive something to slam her. Gimme a break.

So it's okay that she copied part of a speech from Michelle Obama?
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 12:03:45 PM

lol. shame. shame.

That is just your penis talking. Put 100 lbs on her and make he ugly and I'm confident you would not be talking that way.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 1:04:05 PM
At 7/19/2016 12:03:45 PM, slo1 wrote:

lol. shame. shame.

That is just your penis talking. Put 100 lbs on her and make he ugly and I'm confident you would not be talking that way.

Then she would look even more like her husband.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 1:33:16 PM

lol. shame. shame.

The irony: she copied the part about honesty and truthfulness.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 1:46:23 PM

lol. shame. shame.

Lol, you guys are really *that* desperate? If you did the same thing in school, your assignment would be given an auto fail.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 1:52:13 PM

lol. shame. shame.

If you just showed her voice to Trump supporters, without telling who it is, and asked them if she should be supported, the vast majority would say yes.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 2:04:30 PM
At 7/19/2016 1:46:23 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

lol. shame. shame.

Lol, you guys are really *that* desperate? If you did the same thing in school, your assignment would be given an auto fail.

Considering it was a 15 minute speech, if you were to submit the whole transcript through TurnItIn, I highly doubt you'd fail. The percentage would be minimal (if nothing else was copied).

Honestly, there are much bigger fish to fry. Go ahead and latch on to this non point. What does this have to do with anything that affects us?
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 2:38:27 PM
Just watched both and read both transcripts. There are like maybe 5 words that are the same out of a 15 minute speech. This is really reaching there libs.

Has anyone compared Michelle's speech to any of the previous first ladies? I haven't, but I'm guessing the same case could be made. It's not like these are totally new concepts, and it's not like they write the speech anyway.

Aside from that, is there a copyright on first lady speeches that I'm not aware of? Grasp at straws much?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 3:17:08 PM
At 7/19/2016 2:38:27 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
Just watched both and read both transcripts. There are like maybe 5 words that are the same out of a 15 minute speech. This is really reaching there libs.

Has anyone compared Michelle's speech to any of the previous first ladies? I haven't, but I'm guessing the same case could be made. It's not like these are totally new concepts, and it's not like they write the speech anyway.

Aside from that, is there a copyright on first lady speeches that I'm not aware of? Grasp at straws much?

They made a HUGE mistake (again). Get comfortable with it, you got a lot more coming.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 3:20:29 PM
Just shows you how much the Trump campaign is fake.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 3:26:14 PM
At 7/19/2016 2:05:19 PM, vortex86 wrote:
Reality check, no one cares.

No one cares what an European bimbo says, but to plagiarize material from the current First Lady and say it before 40 million Americans is blatantly dishonest. She even lied about writing the speech herself further implicating herself. I see a divorce in the making.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 3:29:58 PM
At 7/19/2016 3:20:29 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Just shows you how much the Trump campaign is fake.

This notion that he has hired the "best" or that he can run "lean" is just so obviously failing. Someone should have checked the damn speech. She should be pissed. Pissed at the nonexistent staff.

I keep saying, and will say again - you don't win a national campaign with a Twitter account.
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 3:52:08 PM
At 7/19/2016 3:17:08 PM, TBR wrote:

They made a HUGE mistake (again). Get comfortable with it, you got a lot more coming.

You act as if I'm a Trump supporter. I tend to think he's a buffoon and that if any other Republican were running they would absolutely destroy Hillary. The fact that Trump has basically stepped all over his tongue up to now and is STILL nearly tied with her speaks pretty badly of her don't you think?
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 3:53:14 PM
At 7/19/2016 3:52:08 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

You act as if I'm a Trump supporter. I tend to think he's a buffoon and that if any other Republican were running they would absolutely destroy Hillary. The fact that Trump has basically stepped all over his tongue up to now and is STILL nearly tied with her speaks pretty badly of her don't you think?

But she wasn't indicted. So it's okay.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 3:58:12 PM

Not really, it only demonstrates how hypocritical and/or retarded Trump supporters are. Trump could straight up copy Obama's words in a speech line for line, and his supporters would still agree with him just because he's the one saying it.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:00:56 PM
At 7/19/2016 3:58:12 PM, imabench wrote:

Not really, it only demonstrates how hypocritical and/or retarded Trump supporters are. Trump could straight up copy Obama's words in a speech line for line, and his supporters would still agree with him just because he's the one saying it.

Absolutely laughable. There are certainly some idiot Trump supporters, but Hillary and her pundits are the very poster child of hypocrisy.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:05:53 PM
At 7/19/2016 4:00:56 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
At 7/19/2016 3:58:12 PM, imabench wrote:

Absolutely laughable.

Trump himself said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any support, and he said it to his own supporters in public on television..... It couldnt be more obvious that Trump supporters are the biggest sheep in the election if their own candidate they support points out their stupidity/devotion right to their faces, and they still support him afterwards.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:37:26 PM
At 7/19/2016 3:29:58 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/19/2016 3:20:29 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Just shows you how much the Drumpf campaign is fake.

This notion that he has hired the "best" or that he can run "lean" is just so obviously failing. Someone should have checked the damn speech. She should be pissed. Pissed at the nonexistent staff.

I keep saying, and will say again - you don't win a national campaign with a Twitter account.

Well you know what they say, Keep It Simple Stupid. They didn't do their fact checking and they got burned. Or they did their fact checking and they were just lazy. Twitter is aimed more at the millenials, but it definately won't give you the election.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:42:43 PM

lol. shame. shame.

What do you think about the fact that Vice President Joe Biden dropped out of the 1988 presidential race because he copied entire speeches (not just parts of them) from the British Labour Leader? And plagiarized his way through law school?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:45:16 PM
Well I didn't want to be swarmed by refugees and to outsource all of our jobs overseas, but since Melania said a few of the same generic lines that Michelle did I guess I have to vote for Hillary
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:49:01 PM
At 7/19/2016 4:45:16 PM, thett3 wrote:
Well I didn't want to be swarmed by refugees and to outsource all of our jobs overseas, but since Melania said a few of the same generic lines that Michelle did I guess I have to vote for Hillary

They really got us this time... Benghazi, the email scandal, Hillary accepting money from arab authoritarians... all pales in comparison to this.
Robkwoods
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:57:27 PM

lol. shame. shame.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Guess if we are throwing stones. Sounds like Alinsky should be rolling over.
Robkwoods
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:07:00 PM
At 7/19/2016 4:45:16 PM, thett3 wrote:

You are going to have to change your avatar now... Is that really a sacrifice you are willing to make?