Jump to topic:

Trump's wife didn't copy Michelle speech

Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:38:35 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
"Trump officials said Tuesday that the GOP candidate's wife did not copy any of Michelle Obama's speech from the 2008 Democratic National convention."
if she did, was she not doing what Barack Obama had also done .
Plagiarism
For example,"Feb 17, 2008 " Barack Obama's Wisconsin ... Obama's Wisconsin speech from 2/17/08 That speech contained language similar to Deval Patrick's 2006 speech called "Just Words ..."

"On February 16, Barack Obama gave a speech in Wisconsin where he answered allegations from his main political rival, Hillary Clinton, that all he had to offer was "just words".
To answer the charge, he quoted a series of well-known speeches and documents from U.S. history, including those by Martin Luther King Jr, John F. Kennedy as well as the Declaration of Independence and asked if they were "Just Words".
With hours, a clip emerged on YouTube (embedded below) that compared Obama"s speech to a 2006 speech by Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick. In Patrick"s speech, he used many of the same quotes as well as very similar phrasing.
In all, the two clips are remarkably similar."
, "Obama.... should have given Patrick credit when speaking, saying that "He (Patrick) had suggested we use these lines. I thought they were good lines. I"m sure I should have. Didn"t this time."
The old Platitude, Well, everybody does it..." seems appropriate here in the case of Trumps Wife but since its Trumps wife and not Barack Obama, maybe not.
Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:41:35 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
For example,"Feb 17, 2008 " Barack Obama's Wisconsin ... Obama's Wisconsin speech from 2/17/08 That speech contained language similar to Deval Patrick's 2006 speech called "Just Words ..."

"On February 16, Barack Obama gave a speech in Wisconsin where he answered allegations from his main political rival, Hillary Clinton, that all he had to offer was "just words".
To answer the charge, he quoted a series of well-known speeches and documents from U.S. history, including those by Martin Luther King Jr, John F. Kennedy as well as the Declaration of Independence and asked if they were "Just Words".
With hours, a clip emerged on YouTube (embedded below) that compared Obama"s speech to a 2006 speech by Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick. In Patrick"s speech, he used many of the same quotes as well as very similar phrasing.
In all, the two clips are remarkably similar."
, "Obama.... should have given Patrick credit when speaking, saying that "He (Patrick) had suggested we use these lines. I thought they were good lines. I"m sure I should have. Didn"t this time."
Quoted material from The Obama Plagiarism Scandal
February 20, 2008
Author unknown