Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Megyn Kelly Destroying Black Panther Idiot

Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 1:47:11 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Hahaha, rektttttt! How can any logical person watch this and go, "Yeah he's right!"

4%, just 4% of black homicides are at the hands of police, and the majority are justified shootings. It must be racism because...reasons.

The system has failed us... yeah racism has resulted in <13% of the population committing over 50% of violent crime.

This guy belongs in a mental institution.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 4:18:30 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

The NBPP are frauds. Just ask Bobby Seale, founder of the ACTUAL black panther party from the 60s.
This interview didn't expose that
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 4:24:21 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Just a Fox tactic to keep their customers energized. Interview a Black radical who represents a small minority rather than an average joe who speaks sense about race relations.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 5:07:10 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 1:47:11 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Hahaha, rektttttt! How can any logical person watch this and go, "Yeah he's right!"

4%, just 4% of black homicides are at the hands of police, and the majority are justified shootings. It must be racism because...reasons.

The system has failed us... yeah racism has resulted in <13% of the population committing over 50% of violent crime.

This guy belongs in a mental institution.

Way to miss the problem. Forget for a sec whatever a$$ was interview - crime is a different issue than police killing citizens. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:03:40 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 5:07:10 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 1:47:11 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Hahaha, rektttttt! How can any logical person watch this and go, "Yeah he's right!"

4%, just 4% of black homicides are at the hands of police, and the majority are justified shootings. It must be racism because...reasons.

The system has failed us... yeah racism has resulted in <13% of the population committing over 50% of violent crime.

This guy belongs in a mental institution.

Way to miss the problem. Forget for a sec whatever a$$ was interview - crime is a different issue than police killing citizens. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.

I didn't miss it. The majority of police killings are JUSTIFIED.

"STOP BREAKING THE LAWWWWWW" ~Fletcher Reede

Unjustified killings by the cops are less than a percent of all homicide in the US. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:08:49 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 4:24:21 PM, slo1 wrote:
Just a Fox tactic to keep their customers energized. Interview a Black radical who represents a small minority rather than an average joe who speaks sense about race relations.

This.
President of DDO
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:17:45 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 8:03:40 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 5:07:10 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 1:47:11 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Hahaha, rektttttt! How can any logical person watch this and go, "Yeah he's right!"

4%, just 4% of black homicides are at the hands of police, and the majority are justified shootings. It must be racism because...reasons.

The system has failed us... yeah racism has resulted in <13% of the population committing over 50% of violent crime.

This guy belongs in a mental institution.

Way to miss the problem. Forget for a sec whatever a$$ was interview - crime is a different issue than police killing citizens. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.

I didn't miss it. The majority of police killings are JUSTIFIED.

"STOP BREAKING THE LAWWWWWW" ~Fletcher Reede

Unjustified killings by the cops are less than a percent of all homicide in the US. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.

So what? Some aren't, right? Are the ones that aren't a problem.
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:27:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 8:17:45 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 8:03:40 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 5:07:10 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 1:47:11 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Hahaha, rektttttt! How can any logical person watch this and go, "Yeah he's right!"

4%, just 4% of black homicides are at the hands of police, and the majority are justified shootings. It must be racism because...reasons.

The system has failed us... yeah racism has resulted in <13% of the population committing over 50% of violent crime.

This guy belongs in a mental institution.

Way to miss the problem. Forget for a sec whatever a$$ was interview - crime is a different issue than police killing citizens. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.

I didn't miss it. The majority of police killings are JUSTIFIED.

"STOP BREAKING THE LAWWWWWW" ~Fletcher Reede

Unjustified killings by the cops are less than a percent of all homicide in the US. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.

So what? Some aren't, right? Are the ones that aren't a problem.

In 2008 there were just over 1.2 million cops. Probably close to the same today.

900+ killed in 2015. 90 were unarmed. I'll will point you to the argument that not all Muslims are terrorist. The difference is there is system in place to punish cops.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:31:00 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 8:27:22 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 8:17:45 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 8:03:40 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 5:07:10 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 1:47:11 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Hahaha, rektttttt! How can any logical person watch this and go, "Yeah he's right!"

4%, just 4% of black homicides are at the hands of police, and the majority are justified shootings. It must be racism because...reasons.

The system has failed us... yeah racism has resulted in <13% of the population committing over 50% of violent crime.

This guy belongs in a mental institution.

Way to miss the problem. Forget for a sec whatever a$$ was interview - crime is a different issue than police killing citizens. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.

I didn't miss it. The majority of police killings are JUSTIFIED.

"STOP BREAKING THE LAWWWWWW" ~Fletcher Reede

Unjustified killings by the cops are less than a percent of all homicide in the US. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.

So what? Some aren't, right? Are the ones that aren't a problem.

In 2008 there were just over 1.2 million cops. Probably close to the same today.

900+ killed in 2015. 90 were unarmed. I'll will point you to the argument that not all Muslims are terrorist. The difference is there is system in place to punish cops.

And if people feel that system is not working?

See, we are getting somewhere, and, as I noted, it is a very very simple point that seems to get missed by many on the other side of the argument.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:42:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Systematic racism is just a dogwhistle codeterm for "Blacks should never be shot by white cops ever"

And Blacks cannot be racist either.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:44:20 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Also, Systematic racism seeks to take down Uncle Toms as being "part of the racist system"
(dogwhistle code for sellout when some Blacks integrate into society as Americans)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:46:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 8:42:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Systematic racism is just a dogwhistle codeterm for "Blacks should never be shot by white cops ever"

https://www.youtube.com...

And Blacks cannot be racist either.

Yeah, that part is stupid.
President of DDO
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:50:24 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 8:31:00 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 8:27:22 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 8:17:45 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 8:03:40 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 5:07:10 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 1:47:11 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Hahaha, rektttttt! How can any logical person watch this and go, "Yeah he's right!"

4%, just 4% of black homicides are at the hands of police, and the majority are justified shootings. It must be racism because...reasons.

The system has failed us... yeah racism has resulted in <13% of the population committing over 50% of violent crime.

This guy belongs in a mental institution.

Way to miss the problem. Forget for a sec whatever a$$ was interview - crime is a different issue than police killing citizens. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.

I didn't miss it. The majority of police killings are JUSTIFIED.

"STOP BREAKING THE LAWWWWWW" ~Fletcher Reede

Unjustified killings by the cops are less than a percent of all homicide in the US. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.

So what? Some aren't, right? Are the ones that aren't a problem.

In 2008 there were just over 1.2 million cops. Probably close to the same today.

900+ killed in 2015. 90 were unarmed. I'll will point you to the argument that not all Muslims are terrorist. The difference is there is system in place to punish cops.

And if people feel that system is not working?

See, we are getting somewhere, and, as I noted, it is a very very simple point that seems to get missed by many on the other side of the argument.

Feeling don't matter when facts are available.

Name for me one unjustified shooting wherein the cop was not punished.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:52:06 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 8:42:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Systematic racism is just a dogwhistle codeterm for "Blacks should never be shot by white cops ever"

And Blacks cannot be racist either.

That's idiotic. Its a bunch of splaning why it hurts so much to be called racist. I don't f*ckking get it. You would think that being called a racist results in criminal charges listening to the bitchy white guys.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:04:38 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 8:52:06 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 8:42:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Systematic racism is just a dogwhistle codeterm for "Blacks should never be shot by white cops ever"

And Blacks cannot be racist either.

That's idiotic. Its a bunch of splaning why it hurts so much to be called racist. I don't f*ckking get it. You would think that being called a racist results in criminal charges listening to the bitchy white guys.

Look at the video again.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:06:30 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 8:52:06 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 8:42:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Systematic racism is just a dogwhistle codeterm for "Blacks should never be shot by white cops ever"

And Blacks cannot be racist either.

That's idiotic. Its a bunch of splaning why it hurts so much to be called racist. I don't f*ckking get it. You would think that being called a racist results in criminal charges listening to the bitchy white guys.

Also, "no justice no peace" is a dogwhistle code for "kill evil cracka whitey for stealing our Uncle Toms"
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:07:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 8:42:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

And Blacks cannot be racist either.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:08:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Longer video:
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:25:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 9:07:16 PM, lamerde wrote:
At 7/20/2016 8:42:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

And Blacks cannot be racist either.



That's alot of comfort to many victims of racist violence.
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:47:03 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 9:25:02 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

That's alot of comfort to many victims of racist violence.

Racism =/= prejudice, or even discrimination. Again, racism is about power, and some groups simply don't have it in the US. If every black person in the US decided they hate white people and were going to do something about it, as a minority population, there's really nothing they could do on a systemic level, specifically because whites in positions of power would not allow it.

Moreover, how do you define "racist violence"? Hurting someone because of race and then promptly being arrested, convicted, and flayed by public perception?

http://www.timwise.org...
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:50:15 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 9:47:03 PM, lamerde wrote:
At 7/20/2016 9:25:02 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

That's alot of comfort to many victims of racist violence.

Racism =/= prejudice, or even discrimination. Again, racism is about power, and some groups simply don't have it in the US. If every black person in the US decided they hate white people and were going to do something about it, as a minority population, there's really nothing they could do on a systemic level, specifically because whites in positions of power would not allow it.

Moreover, how do you define "racist violence"? Hurting someone because of race and then promptly being arrested, convicted, and flayed by public perception?

You got a point. Dylan Roof should have been executed by Black cops.
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:56:48 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 9:50:15 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

You got a point. Dylan Roof should have been executed by Black cops.

See, you keep missing the part about systemic and institutional power.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 10:17:35 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 9:56:48 PM, lamerde wrote:
At 7/20/2016 9:50:15 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

You got a point. Dylan Roof should have been executed by Black cops.

See, you keep missing the part about systemic and institutional power.

No, that would certainly balance the power.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 10:27:00 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 9:04:38 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Look at the video again.

First off, I should mention that I'm a Megyn Kelly fan.

Anyway I'm re-watching it now. For the first 2 minutes, they argue over Mike Brown which is dumb. He should not be talking about Mike Brown in this case. He sounds completely stupid in everything he's saying. Oh "living in St. Louis" somehow makes him an expert/witness in the Mike Brown case in PARTICULAR? *Eye Roll*

He clearly sounds like an idiot which is exactly what slo1 and I said.

He also implies that cops don't kill white people which is not accurate. See, the problem with BLM is the division and the false dichotomies on both sides. It's shameful and completely dishonest. "Suggesting that one is against police because they condemn police brutality is like saying they're against parents because they condemn child abuse." I don't hate cops (though I'm admittedly not a huge fan lol) but I support BLM. I recognize black-on-black crime but I support BLM. The problem is racism and excessive force in law enforcement of which there is documented evidence. I also have a problem with police corruption in general, but I digress.

Anyway I can understand where the guy in this video is coming from when he says he doesn't condone the Mike Brown shooting. Even though I agree shooting him was justified, I can understand his point that every measure to avoid death should have been taken to get Brown restrained (even if shot) so that he could have a trial. However that case is one of the murkier ones, I'll admit.

I agree with this guy that cops are not held accountable ANYWHERE NEAR as much as they should be, not just in regard to BLM but in general. I'm actually in the process of writing a law and will start petitioning some non-profits soon to promote police accountability and inhibit corruption and favoritism.

At around 4 minutes in, the debate gets bad. Kelly asks some provocative questions and then it's just rabble rabble rabble. So anyway. I don't think this guy was a good spokesperson AT ALL for the cause; I think they could have picked a better pundit. But I don't think he was "eviscerated" in this debate either as the title of this website says.
President of DDO
Hiu
Posts: 1,015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 10:59:26 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 8:03:40 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 5:07:10 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 1:47:11 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Hahaha, rektttttt! How can any logical person watch this and go, "Yeah he's right!"

4%, just 4% of black homicides are at the hands of police, and the majority are justified shootings. It must be racism because...reasons.

The system has failed us... yeah racism has resulted in <13% of the population committing over 50% of violent crime.

This guy belongs in a mental institution.

Way to miss the problem. Forget for a sec whatever a$$ was interview - crime is a different issue than police killing citizens. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.

I didn't miss it. The majority of police killings are JUSTIFIED.

"STOP BREAKING THE LAWWWWWW" ~Fletcher Reede

Unjustified killings by the cops are less than a percent of all homicide in the US. I don't know what it will take for so many people to get this simple concept.

Would you say the same about the white men who break the law and get shot and killed by cops? After all, they are the ones mostly killed right?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 11:12:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 10:38:51 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 7/20/2016 10:17:35 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

http://www.debate.org...

If only BLM took steps to reach out to all communities to counter blatant police aggression instead of the tired theatrical blame white culture narrative.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:11:23 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 9:04:38 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/20/2016 8:52:06 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/20/2016 8:42:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/20/2016 12:21:38 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

Kelly completely exposed this fraud for what he is.

Systematic racism is just a dogwhistle codeterm for "Blacks should never be shot by white cops ever"

And Blacks cannot be racist either.

That's idiotic. Its a bunch of splaning why it hurts so much to be called racist. I don't f*ckking get it. You would think that being called a racist results in criminal charges listening to the bitchy white guys.

Look at the video again.

I have not watched the video, and don't care that much. White people bitching about being called raciest make me think they misunderstand the ramifications. They are... none.