Jump to topic:

GOP Convention

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 3:23:14 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I'm trying to watch this, but it's to much. The entire direction of this convention is basically preach doom and gloom and "don't elect Hillary". They are hardly even talking about trump, his policies, his goals, his plans or anything involving him in general. They have shifted the entire focus to "anything is better than Hillary".

All deplorable rhetoric to avoid humiliating trump.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 3:27:08 PM
At 7/20/2016 3:23:14 PM, Mikal wrote:
I'm trying to watch this, but it's to much. The entire direction of this convention is basically preach doom and gloom and "don't elect Hillary". They are hardly even talking about trump, his policies, his goals, his plans or anything involving him in general. They have shifted the entire focus to "anything is better than Hillary".

One guy, Paul Ryan actually made a real speech about something. Apparently they didn't like it. They want more duck dynasty and fear mongering
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 4:22:32 PM
At 7/20/2016 3:27:08 PM, TBR wrote:

One guy, Paul Ryan actually made a real speech about something. Apparently they didn't like it. They want more duck dynasty and fear mongering

I agree somewhat. I disagree with Paul Ryan and most of his beliefs, but he was the most coherent person at the convention
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 4:48:14 PM
At 7/20/2016 4:22:32 PM, Mikal wrote:

I agree somewhat. I disagree with Paul Ryan and most of his beliefs, but he was the most coherent person at the convention

Right. The guy is an a$$, and HE is sounding like the sane voice in the room.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 3:36:44 AM

Well, as our country's Speaker of the House of Representatives he has a bit of a higher standard than Phil Robinson as to what is and isn't acceptable speech.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 3:40:12 AM
That Ben Carson compared Hillary Clinton to Satan is just plain awful (assuming that the media hasn't taken his remarks out of context). The man should've never entered politics, because it's clear now that he is corrupt, and in the process of his political career he is smearing the reputation of Evangelicals.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 3:41:14 AM
At 7/21/2016 3:36:44 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Well, as our country's Speaker of the House of Representatives he has a bit of a higher standard than Phil Robinson as to what is and isn't acceptable speech.

I agree. Shows what a competent politician does vs. bloviating d1cks
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 3:45:51 AM

Anything is better than Hillary. Where's a dead oppossum? I'll vote for it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
EliphasTheInheritor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 4:00:17 AM
Trump is clearly blessed by Khorne; however, I doubt his blind fury will stop Hillary's dark gifts from Tzeentch. Change, it appears, will dominate this nation.
Dark-one
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 6:18:41 AM
At 7/21/2016 3:40:12 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
That Ben Carson compared Hillary Clinton to Satan is just plain awful (assuming that the media hasn't taken his remarks out of context). The man should've never entered politics, because it's clear now that he is corrupt, and in the process of his political career he is smearing the reputation of Evangelicals.

This is the lamestream media we're talking about. Always assume you're not being told the whole story.