Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Hmmm...wonder how much he got paid off...

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 12:32:21 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Aaaaaaahhhh...the gleam in the eye of a man paid by the Hillary Foundation, I mean the Saudi Foundation...mic dro....(exit bronto)

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:02:48 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/21/2016 12:32:21 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Aaaaaaahhhh...the gleam in the eye of a man paid by the Hillary Foundation, I mean the Saudi Foundation...mic dro....(exit bronto)

http://youtu.be...

https://www.youtube.com...

Now what ?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:08:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/21/2016 1:02:48 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 7/21/2016 12:32:21 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Aaaaaaahhhh...the gleam in the eye of a man paid by the Hillary Foundation, I mean the Saudi Foundation...mic dro....(exit bronto)

http://youtu.be...

https://www.youtube.com...

Now what ?

You know it's true you Commy bastard.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:13:07 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/21/2016 1:08:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/21/2016 1:02:48 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 7/21/2016 12:32:21 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Aaaaaaahhhh...the gleam in the eye of a man paid by the Hillary Foundation, I mean the Saudi Foundation...mic dro....(exit bronto)

http://youtu.be...

https://www.youtube.com...

Now what ?

You know it's true you Commy bastard.

Next on fox news................them evil liberals and how we can stop them, praise be to Allah.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:17:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/21/2016 1:13:07 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 7/21/2016 1:08:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/21/2016 1:02:48 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 7/21/2016 12:32:21 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Aaaaaaahhhh...the gleam in the eye of a man paid by the Hillary Foundation, I mean the Saudi Foundation...mic dro....(exit bronto)

http://youtu.be...

https://www.youtube.com...

Now what ?

You know it's true you Commy bastard.

Next on fox news................them evil liberals and how we can stop them, praise be to Allah.

Allah followers are on the side with American liberals.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:19:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Muslims vote overwhelmingly Democrat...hmmm...wonder why.....

http://www.gvhlive.com...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:24:31 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/21/2016 1:17:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/21/2016 1:13:07 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 7/21/2016 1:08:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/21/2016 1:02:48 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 7/21/2016 12:32:21 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Aaaaaaahhhh...the gleam in the eye of a man paid by the Hillary Foundation, I mean the Saudi Foundation...mic dro....(exit bronto)

http://youtu.be...

https://www.youtube.com...

Now what ?

You know it's true you Commy bastard.

Next on fox news................them evil liberals and how we can stop them, praise be to Allah.

Allah followers are on the side with American liberals.

Good point, just the otherday I was talking to some liberals about how we should use "holy text/divine revelation" as a superior way rather than the scientific method for understanding the natural world.

Also these liberals agreed that a certain religion and certain beliefs of that religion should be taught as truth, truth and nothing but the truth and enforced by the state.

Luckily, evangelical "a blastocyst is a person" christian republican conservatives will save us from this unholy alliance.

Trump 2016, deep down you know you want it.