Jump to topic:

Proof Hillary Sent Classified Emails on Email

TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:51:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
http://www.speciallifeentertainment.com...

A little late but this story just got to r/all on reddit. So I figured, why not repost here?

She did send more classified emails than we were told, and deleted the evidence to avoid punishment. That seems like intent to me!

Sorry, I'm pressed for time so I can't elaborate/rant
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 2:06:48 PM
At 7/21/2016 1:51:52 PM, TheChristian wrote:

A little late but this story just got to r/all on reddit. So I figured, why not repost here?

She did send more classified emails than we were told, and deleted the evidence to avoid punishment. That seems like intent to me!

I don't much care about this as an investigation is already concluded and not much more can come of this, other than exposing the farce that was the justice system. I am intrigued to see what WikiLeaks releases this week as they posted this on their twitter account, "Are you ready for Hillary Clinton? Our series on the candidate starts this week in the lead up to the DNC."
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 2:24:32 PM
At 7/21/2016 2:06:48 PM, vortex86 wrote:

I don't much care about this as an investigation is already concluded and not much more can come of this, other than exposing the farce that was the justice system. I am intrigued to see what WikiLeaks releases this week as they posted this on their twitter account, "Are you ready for Hillary Clinton? Our series on the candidate starts this week in the lead up to the DNC."

No, but we should put her up for trial OURSELVES
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 5:03:30 PM
At 7/21/2016 2:24:32 PM, TheChristian wrote:

No, but we should put her up for trial OURSELVES

Well, she is. You can vote for her no not. Problem for you is you picked a moron to run against her, and she nearly wins by default.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 5:19:00 PM
At 7/21/2016 5:03:30 PM, TBR wrote:
Well, she is. You can vote for her no not. Problem for you is you picked a moron to run against her, and she nearly wins by default.

I think Donald wants Hillary to win, which is why he's running this farce of a drama right now.
Bronto?
Congrats.

poet
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 5:26:47 PM

That wiki leaks could very well be what sinks her. While Julius has said he doesn't think one is better than the other, but he of course would not mind sticking it to the US to expose her.

Be interesting if the right continues to think of Assange as criminal or becomes hero after he posts whatever he has.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 6:39:56 PM
Very interesting to see in the most recent released wikileaks showing the media colluding with the DNC to see what to print.